WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Summer Mango Coconut EDP - what does it smell like?

[ Edited ]

There's a WEN by Chaz Dean Summer 3.4 oz EDP with 1.7 oz 613 EDP duo available today in either the Summer Mango Coconut (SMC) or the Summer Honey Peach (SHP).

I thought I'd set up a SMC EDP thread so that Wenners who purchased this duo in advance could folks know how the liked it. -- Thsi duo is priced at $107.96 with free S&H, as part of QVC's Happy BIrthday 30th Anniversary.

@Kjelle created a SHP Lovers - EDP thread. -- There's more information on the Summer Honey Peach scent and the Summer Mango Coconut scent in these threads. 

This is a great value because the Seasonal 3.4oz ODOs usually are priced between $100-107 and the 1.7oz 613 EDP sells for $63.62 on QVC. 

I would place your orders asap, because I think this EDP special is likely to sell out very quickly, maybe even before the presentation.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. Thanks to @sonechko and @Hilary77 for the advance notice for this special offer that was listed in the InsideQ magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe

___

Summer 3.4 oz. EDP with 1.7 oz. 613 EDP -- description

In honor of QVC's 30th Anniversary, WEN by Chaz Dean is offering a Six Thirteen EDP paired with an eau de parfum in your choice of either Summer Honey Peach or Summer Mango Coconut.

Infused with natural oils and extracts, WEN Eau de Parfums are exact replicas of top seasonal and Six Thirteen favorites.

The WEN by Chaz Dean Summer 3.4 oz EDP with 1.7 oz 613 EDP includes:

• 3.4-fl oz EDP in Summer Honey Peach or Summer Mango Coconut
  • 1.7-fl oz Six Thirteen EDP

___

Chaz's Summer Mango Coconut EDP chart (courtesy of @rochelleS

Screenshot_2016-06-11-20-50-34-1.png

___

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $131.00     Sale Price: $107.96
Available for 5 Easy Payments

___ 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Summer Mango Coconut EDP - what does it smell like?

@bebe77

I don't know what they smell like, but they sound good enough to eat!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Hi @KingstonsMom, and lol I agree!! Smiley Happy

btw, do you use Wen or are you just one of our Wen friends? Smiley Happy

I'm just asking because if you use Wen then I can add you to the Wen - Notification Alerts List. Just let me know. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi @bebe777!

I have long, fine hair and could go a week (but I don't!) without washing my hair and it still wouldn't look oily, so finding the right one for my hair was a challenge.

I tried a couple of the Wen formulas (Pom and several of the Kids formulas) but didn't have much results.

I hate cold water and I suspect that I wan't rinsing enough with cool water, to completely rinse it out. My ends always seemed dry.

If I could find the right one, I'd be a Wenner, for sure!

But I'm most definitely a Wen friend!

Smiley MSN Emoticon heart 024.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

* bebe777 high fives @KingstonsMom * 

YAY!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe77

You made me smile....thank you!

I've been dealing with the suicide of my brother recently and I'm trying to crawl out from under the rock I crawled under and rejoin the world, so smiles have been pretty hard to come by lately.

Thank you again!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

awww @KingstonsMom, my heart goes out to you. I can't imagine what you must be feeling these days. You are such a gentle soul and this obviously is having a profound effect on you. You have my heartfelt sympathy and I'm sending you positive healing energy. Smiley Happy

I'm so glad that I was able to make you smile and give you a moment of levity. 

I know that you and HD are friends and you know that she hangs out here too. -- As one of our Wen freinds, I hope you'll pop in whenever you need your spirits lifted. Smiley Happy

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

bebe Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

cc: @HappyDaze

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom - I'm sorry for your loss. I have been down that road and under that rock. It is a hard one to come back from, I know. Many unanswered questions and a lot of "why". If you want to chat, let me know. From the bottom of my heart, I give you (((hugs))) - riley1

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 - When I smell the Summer Mango Coconut, I smell just the coconut, no mango! I know I have read others smell just the mango - go figure - LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom I am so very very sorry to hear about your brother's suicide. My husband and I personally know how excruciatingly painful it is to try to understand and deal with it. There is not a day that goes by that we don't  think about his dad and what happened even though it has been a few years now and there are still certain times/things that happen that bring the reality of what happened come crashing back as if it happened that very moment which I suspect this may always be the case but perhaps these moments happen less and less over time? I know for my husband, he often feels alot of guilt, especially since there was no note, no explanation (can there ever really be any that would make us feel "better"?), not really any warning signs this would happen. The unanswered questions and guilt ("what if I had done this?" what if I had only taken his phone call a week before?" etc) can really eat you up inside if you let it so please try not to let it. Sometimes there are things we just can't understand and will never understand and somehow we have to find some way to be at peace with that. Ah.... easier said than done and I am not sure we  are even  there yet, especially since my nephew recently attempted suicide. I think that set us back another few years from the place we were at.

Anyway, big huge hugs for your and know that I know, first hand, what you are going through. The smiles will come back, slowly but surely. Just look at your sweet baby in your avatar- how can you not eek out a little smile whenever you see that beautiful, happy face? HeartHeart We are herer for you, my friend.