WEN

Frequent Contributor

I mentioned to Cooper before the holidays that I would love, l Iove, love to have a Wen Sugar Body Scrub.  She said she'd bring it up at a meeting. Does anyone else agree with me?  I think it would be amazing to use prior to or after using the body cleanser and finishing with the nourishing body treatment/oils. 

My thoughts were that it would be perfect for Summer, especially prior to using faux tans or with drier skin in the Winter.  Honestly, anytime of the year would be perfect. 

Please give your thoughts......

Have an amazing day! Heart

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.
Super Contributor

I think it would be a great idea, especially with all the great scents WEN has! I was thinking the other day WEN people where commenting on the scent of Fall Pumpkin (original) how an enzyme scrub would be awesome.  They tend to be more gentle and really get all the dead skin off the face.  Chaz truly has a gold mine with all the different scents, having seasonals come out, and having such amazing essentials oils mixed with nourishing ingredients.  It would be amazing to see his twist on a basic sugar scrub!

Honored Contributor

@BrattyOne2    Count me in!   I love a good scrub.

Contributor

I'm fairly new to WEN and I love it. Would love a sugar scrub! And maybe an eyelash and eyebrow serum. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Sugar Scrub????

[ Edited ]

@BrattyOne2

What a good idea!   I'm going to see if I can make my own using the 613 NBC & fine brown sugar.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe, @software@BrattyOne2 ,  

Google "sugar scrub recipie".  

There are many easy, inexpensive recipes for homemade sugar scrubs. Every Wenner can use whatever oil (or blend of Wen oils) they have on hand to create a scrub scented to their liking.

Honored Contributor

I would not buy one. There are already so many on the market and they're super easy to DIY. I don't have a need or the desire to pay WEN prices for a sugar scrub.

Honored Contributor

More for me!

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I would not buy one. There are already so many on the market and they're super easy to DIY. I don't have a need or the desire to pay WEN prices for a sugar scrub.

Respected Contributor

I love scrubs and haven't made one myself. A co-worker gave me a container of her DIY Sweet Orange Sugar Scrub for Christmas somit cant be hard. If I was going to buy a WEN scrub it would have to be a scentbthat was hard to duplicate and/or not expected to already be in someone else's line like WWC, Light or WRC. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

I love scrubs and haven't made one myself. A co-worker gave me a container of her DIY Sweet Orange Sugar Scrub for Christmas somit cant be hard. If I was going to buy a WEN scrub it would have to be a scentbthat was hard to duplicate and/or not expected to already be in someone else's line like WWC, Light or WRC. 

@Kjelle

I would love a light, 613 or even 319 scrub.  With the 319, we could always add our own oils to create our own scents. 

To those who have said we could DIY, it wouldn't be the same.  There's no possible way for me or anyone else to create something that would be as beneficial for my skin as Chaz.  I trust him with my hair cleanser, body cleanser and with my moisturizer, a DIY, would be a cheap immitation.  Just as I'm sure none of you would give up your WEN for a DIY cleanser. 

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.