WEN

Reply
Contributor
Posts: 43
Registered: ‎04-06-2015

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring

Hi bebe77,

 

Thank you for your insight!  I watched all of the Wen shows on QVC until it finally hit me, in June, that I needed to listen too!  That's when I purchased my first TT oil bottle, and then began my overnight treatments, starting in mid June.  I am trying to do them 3 times a week, sometimes I only get two in, so I need to step it up, need to get to 4.   I also started using TT CC as my first cleanse, mixed with 613, and then a seasonal as my second cleanse.  I was able to ask Chaz during one of his scopes what I should use and he answered with that combination, so I have been faithful to that combo since.  

 

I know it has only been 2 months now, but I do feel little fuzzy hairs, so as per Faith, I need to be consistant and don't give up.  It's going to take time.  What does hair growth, about an inch or so a month?  Patience and persistance is my new motto!

 

I took a before shot, in April, before I decided to try Wen, and cried, my beautiful red hair is almost totally gone on the back side of my head, in the crown area, and my sides are showing a lot of scalp too, from long time stress at work.  I had even purchased a couple of 3/4 wigs and crown pieces to wear.  I have had all the throid tests and such, all is well, it's just stress from the last 10 years.  But since mid June, when I started the TT oil and CC, I think the return process has begun!  Between a new attitude of not letting work get to me anymore and my Wen, I truly believe this is going to change my life.   I know I might never get all of my hair back, I would be happy with any amount!  I have also lost 50 pounds since last July,with a lot more to go, so with more energy comes more ability to focus on me and what's important.

 

So at the top of my bucket list is to have enough hair to visit Chaz and have a cut, remoist, and styled. 

 

Faith told me to stay true to the course and not to give up, she is a wonderful lady and I think it would be wonderful to meet her someday, she has become my inspiration! Heart

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring

[ Edited ]

 

@Maggie Pie2 , I'm so glad that you were able to watch Chaz's periscope video of Faith since both of you have been dealing with extreme hair loss. 

 

I just happened to catch Faith's video by chance. Although I'm not dealing with your and Faith's issue, I was really moved by that video. I think it's great that Chaz is doing all of these videos because you never know who might be positively affected by them. 

 

Chaz doesn't read the QVC forums, although his business manager (Cooper) reads them and has her horse wendooters write a blog on facebook. 

 

I know that Chaz does read though some of his facebook pages. @BethanyB who is one of our forum members posted a comment there about how healing the oils have been to her skin and Chaz replied. He was so excited about how his oils had improved her skin and she was so excited that he had replied to her on his facebook page. 

 

I think it would be a great idea if you added your comments to his facebook page and mentioned that you had seen the inspirational video with Faith. 

 

The Chaz Dean Salon customer info & links listed in QVC broadcasts thread has links to some of Chaz's social media pages. The links aren't active but you can use them to find his social media pages. Chaz has two facebook pages. I think the better one is chazdeanfanpage

 

Since you are new to Wen, below I've included some links to wen threads that you might want to check out. The shorter list which is right next to my name will take you to a whole series of other threads. The longer list of individual threads (Wen Quick Links) below that focuses more on what are the current hot topics. 

 

I'd recommend looking through the Wen FAQ first. It's probably the easiest way to sort through all the information. Wen 101 is everything and the kitchen sink. Wen News is what's new for Wen this month. 

 

Best of luck !! 

 

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ - Wen 101 Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum August Chat 2015 Wen Abbreviations Glossary

 

 

___ 

 

Wen Quick Links ---- QVC WEN forum --- Wen 101 --- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen News - What's  Exciting & New -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- Chaz's latest video streams on periscope -Flipping Out (Bravo TV) features Chaz & Team Wen --- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Seasonals - which are your favorites & which will be retired? -- no new Seasonals this year ---- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Benefits of Oils -- What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil? -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- Wen groups on facebook  -- wendooters -- straight from the horse's mouth...  -- Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen OTOs still available at great prices --  Super Saturday Live! - some products still available  ---- Wen MEN's styling products for this fall -- 319 fragrance-free launches on Sept 5th -- BGT & MIF gallons for September -- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 ---- September Insider is up - TSV "officially" available --  Wen Sept 5th TSV - 32oz. CC, 4oz. Oil, 12oz. RTM, & 6oz. SC - scents: Classic line -Cleansing Conditioners -- Treatment Oils -Benefits of Oils -Most Favorite Wen Oil -- Styling Creme -- Replenishing Treatment Mist -- if you're new to Wen, before Sept. 5th TSV try the 6 Classic Conditioners value kit ---- 2015 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards Nominees - Vote for Your Faves -- QVC Wen Nominees: Cleansing Conditioner, Treatment Oil, Remoist, & Body Cleansing Creme ---August Chat 2015  -- Wen Schedule - shows (8/15-18) ---- (last update: August 16th)  

___

Contributor
Posts: 43
Registered: ‎04-06-2015

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring

Good Morning bebe777,

 

Thank you so much!  I will check out the facebook pages and leave a post, and will also take a look at the threads you gave me.  Thank you for taking the time to give me those links and ideas.  You made my day!

 

I will keep in touch, thank you again Heart

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,371
Registered: ‎07-18-2015

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring


@Maggie Pie2 wrote:

Hi bebe77,

 

Thank you for your insight!  I watched all of the Wen shows on QVC until it finally hit me, in June, that I needed to listen too!  That's when I purchased my first TT oil bottle, and then began my overnight treatments, starting in mid June.  I am trying to do them 3 times a week, sometimes I only get two in, so I need to step it up, need to get to 4.   I also started using TT CC as my first cleanse, mixed with 613, and then a seasonal as my second cleanse.  I was able to ask Chaz during one of his scopes what I should use and he answered with that combination, so I have been faithful to that combo since.  

 

I know it has only been 2 months now, but I do feel little fuzzy hairs, so as per Faith, I need to be consistant and don't give up.  It's going to take time.  What does hair growth, about an inch or so a month?  Patience and persistance is my new motto!

 

I took a before shot, in April, before I decided to try Wen, and cried, my beautiful red hair is almost totally gone on the back side of my head, in the crown area, and my sides are showing a lot of scalp too, from long time stress at work.  I had even purchased a couple of 3/4 wigs and crown pieces to wear.  I have had all the throid tests and such, all is well, it's just stress from the last 10 years.  But since mid June, when I started the TT oil and CC, I think the return process has begun!  Between a new attitude of not letting work get to me anymore and my Wen, I truly believe this is going to change my life.   I know I might never get all of my hair back, I would be happy with any amount!  I have also lost 50 pounds since last July,with a lot more to go, so with more energy comes more ability to focus on me and what's important.

 

So at the top of my bucket list is to have enough hair to visit Chaz and have a cut, remoist, and styled. 

 

Faith told me to stay true to the course and not to give up, she is a wonderful lady and I think it would be wonderful to meet her someday, she has become my inspiration! Heart


Maggie, best of luck on your journey! This sounds like a really inspiring connection and story. Chaz is so compassionate, and he makes products designed to truly help. I hope you have a lush head of hair sooner than you ever thought possible! In the meantime, you will smell divine.

 

Speaking of smelling divine, I'm not sad about that EDT either!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,149
Registered: ‎04-02-2014

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring

I didn't try the Spring Honey Lilac cc since I don't really like floral scents but really love SOB even though it is supposed to be a floral scent.  I can develop bad headaches from certain fragrances that don't agree with me and won't/can't use them.  If an SOB fragrance was offered I am sure that I would love it.  I would also love a SHP or WWC fragrance.  

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,681
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring

Even though I LOVE and enjoy the scent of Fall Tuscan Pair a LOT, I am not sure if I am going to pay money to be smelling like a pair fruit.

 

 

The Lilac on the other hand... Oh yeah... I like.... Well, I always liked floral fragrances a lot. My most favorite is Lily of the Valley, Rose, Gardenia and Lilac.... I love the beauty of spring flowers and of course, their fragrances!

 

Lilac is associated with my youth and my home place memory.

 

I will gladly purchase Lilac EDT and try it. I hope, it has some staying power, though.  To me a fragrance that does not linger and does not have a staying power, is a waste of money. As long, as it does not have this awfull, unnatural, artificial powdery smell. I hate cheap powdery smell in fragrances. 

 

This smell, in my opinion, is present in Lilac CC quite a bit, for which I hated SLH initially. But then, I overcame this powdery smell, and just for the scent of Lilac itself loving it -  my mind erases it almost completely. Not sure if I can tolerate powdery smell in EDT, but willing to try it, because I LOVE Spring Lilac blooms period!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 856
Registered: ‎01-15-2014

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring


@sonechko wrote:

Even though I LOVE and enjoy the scent of Fall Tuscan Pair a LOT, I am not sure if I am going to pay money to be smelling like a pair fruit.

 

 

The Lilac on the other hand... Oh yeah... I like.... Well, I always liked floral fragrances a lot. My most favorite is Lily of the Valley, Rose, Gardenia and Lilac.... I love the beauty of spring flowers and of course, their fragrances!

 

Lilac is associated with my youth and my home place memory.

 

I will gladly purchase Lilac EDT and try it. I hope, it has some staying power, though.  To me a fragrance that does not linger and does not have a staying power, is a waste of money. As long, as it does not have this awfull, unnatural, artificial powdery smell. I hate cheap powdery smell in fragrances. 

 

This smell, in my opinion, is present in Lilac CC quite a bit, for which I hated SLH initially. But then, I overcame this powdery smell, and just for the scent of Lilac itself loving it -  my mind erases it almost completely. Not sure if I can tolerate powdery smell in EDT, but willing to try it, because I LOVE Spring Lilac blooms period!


I agree that I luv lilacs and didn't immediately luv SHL CC. I do enjoy floral scents much more than fruity or food scents. If an EDT is made in SHL, I'd buy it and try it. I could always scent bedding and towels with it if it doesn't last on my skin. Although, between SHL oil used with 3/19, followed up with SHL EDT and RTM, it should have staying power (I hope). 

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,681
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring

You are right Suz. Layered it will work. Love right smelling florals. To me it is as close to the nature and the beauty of Nature, as I could get. Artificially.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,747
Registered: ‎11-21-2011

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring


@Suz585 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Even though I LOVE and enjoy the scent of Fall Tuscan Pair a LOT, I am not sure if I am going to pay money to be smelling like a pair fruit.

 

 

The Lilac on the other hand... Oh yeah... I like.... Well, I always liked floral fragrances a lot. My most favorite is Lily of the Valley, Rose, Gardenia and Lilac.... I love the beauty of spring flowers and of course, their fragrances!

 

Lilac is associated with my youth and my home place memory.

 

I will gladly purchase Lilac EDT and try it. I hope, it has some staying power, though.  To me a fragrance that does not linger and does not have a staying power, is a waste of money. As long, as it does not have this awfull, unnatural, artificial powdery smell. I hate cheap powdery smell in fragrances. 

 

This smell, in my opinion, is present in Lilac CC quite a bit, for which I hated SLH initially. But then, I overcame this powdery smell, and just for the scent of Lilac itself loving it -  my mind erases it almost completely. Not sure if I can tolerate powdery smell in EDT, but willing to try it, because I LOVE Spring Lilac blooms period!


I agree that I luv lilacs and didn't immediately luv SHL CC. I do enjoy floral scents much more than fruity or food scents. If an EDT is made in SHL, I'd buy it and try it. I could always scent bedding and towels with it if it doesn't last on my skin. Although, between SHL oil used with 3/19, followed up with SHL EDT and RTM, it should have staying power (I hope). 


This is what I do with 613 EDT, first I use the oil, then the NBT and finally the EDT.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,966
Registered: ‎12-27-2010

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring


@ANewHue wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Even though I LOVE and enjoy the scent of Fall Tuscan Pair a LOT, I am not sure if I am going to pay money to be smelling like a pair fruit.

 

 

The Lilac on the other hand... Oh yeah... I like.... Well, I always liked floral fragrances a lot. My most favorite is Lily of the Valley, Rose, Gardenia and Lilac.... I love the beauty of spring flowers and of course, their fragrances!

 

Lilac is associated with my youth and my home place memory.

 

I will gladly purchase Lilac EDT and try it. I hope, it has some staying power, though.  To me a fragrance that does not linger and does not have a staying power, is a waste of money. As long, as it does not have this awfull, unnatural, artificial powdery smell. I hate cheap powdery smell in fragrances. 

 

This smell, in my opinion, is present in Lilac CC quite a bit, for which I hated SLH initially. But then, I overcame this powdery smell, and just for the scent of Lilac itself loving it -  my mind erases it almost completely. Not sure if I can tolerate powdery smell in EDT, but willing to try it, because I LOVE Spring Lilac blooms period!


I agree that I luv lilacs and didn't immediately luv SHL CC. I do enjoy floral scents much more than fruity or food scents. If an EDT is made in SHL, I'd buy it and try it. I could always scent bedding and towels with it if it doesn't last on my skin. Although, between SHL oil used with 3/19, followed up with SHL EDT and RTM, it should have staying power (I hope). 


This is what I do with 613 EDT, first I use the oil, then the NBT and finally the EDT.


Are you doing better ANewHue...I am using my Wen again, (I just be careful of anything I rinse to not go in my eye's)...I still have not conquered my eyelids yet, but they are better..Smiley Happy