WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring

In one of Chaz's periscope videos from this past wednesday (Who's Hungry), someone was videoing Chaz in his bathroom (613 NBT featured prominently) while he was spraying himself with fragrance. Chaz was asked something and replied: 

They're allowed to know. It's Lilac [fragrance] for spring 2015.

So @HappyDaze , it looks like you're going to get your SHL fragrance next spring!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ - Wen 101 Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum August Chat 2015 Wen Abbreviations Glossary

Trusted Contributor

Woo this is exciting! I would love to get some of these scents especially since the formulas may or may not work for me as CCs, but can be great just for smelling goooood.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If I had to pick only one seasonal, it would have to be SHL. To have that in a bottle as a parfum or eat de toilette, I would STOCK UP!!!!!!!! Every time it goes on wait list, y'all could blame yours truly for buying it all!!!😜😜😜😜😜😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.