WEN

Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring

[ Edited ]

 

I was just listening to one of Chaz's periscope videos from yesterday (Time for Faith...). One of his assistants at his salon was filming him and letting his know what people were asking on periscope. Chaz was cutting/styling clients hair while he was talking and answering questions. 

 

Someone asked Chaz if Spring Honey Lilac (SHL) would be a fragrance for next spring. He said it might be, but don't hold him to it.

 

Probably he needs to see what the response to the Fall Tuscan Pear fragrance is first. 

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ - Wen 101 Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum August Chat 2015 Wen Abbreviations Glossary

Contributor
Posts: 72
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance, maybe in spring

I will buy the Fall Tuscan Pear fragrance if it helps him decide to make a Spring Honey Lilac fragrance! Smiley Tongue I love love love the scent of the Spring Honey Lilac!!!!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,570
Registered: ‎06-13-2012

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring

Oh well that is interesting! I may want to try it. I am not a big perfume girl though so I don't know but I sure do like the SHL scent alot!


Thanks bebe!

 

*Happy Daze kicks back on the recliner with her rum raisin ice cream and big spoon*

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring

@HappyDaze , you mean there was some left after @WaterDragon got a little tipsy on it? Smiley Wink Er,  have you got any extra? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,570
Registered: ‎06-13-2012

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring


@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze , you mean there was some left after @WaterDragon got a little tipsy on it? Smiley Wink Er,  have you got any extra? Smiley Happy


@bebe777hmmm I must have missed the tipsy @WaterDragon! I need to go through some posts and try to find what I missed! You are always welcome to share with me, you know that. ;o) I was looking at ice cream today and tried to find some peppermint stick like you like but couldn't find any. Any particular brand you like of that kind (sorry if you told me before- I forgot!)?

Contributor
Posts: 57
Registered: ‎05-19-2015

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring

@bebe777 @HappyDaze This is just a driveby post, been a long day over heah. I haven't partaken of the SPL yet, but do love Lilacs.  Enjoy your IC, I had Chili Rellenoss for dinner and some outstanding flan for DeeSert.  Now it's time to put some drops in me eyes and then close them for 8 to 10 hours.  Yes, I sleep that long.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Cat Tongue

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring


@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze , you mean there was some left after @WaterDragon got a little tipsy on it? Smiley Wink Er,  have you got any extra? Smiley Happy


@bebe777hmmm I must have missed the tipsy @WaterDragon! I need to go through some posts and try to find what I missed! You are always welcome to share with me, you know that. ;o) I was looking at ice cream today and tried to find some peppermint stick like you like but couldn't find any. Any particular brand you like of that kind (sorry if you told me before- I forgot!)?


 

@HappyDaze you might want to check out the Paging Bebe!! thread that you started.... it's taken an interesting turn... er, or maybe not... just sayin' 

 

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Contributor
Posts: 43
Registered: ‎04-06-2015

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring

[ Edited ]

Hi bebe777,

 

That was me!  I am new to Wen, began with SHL in April, and even after loving many other scents, that one is still my favorite.  I really love the pericopes, as I am learning so much about Wen, how to do things properly, and really enjoy seeing aspects of Chaz's life, especially the Angels.  One day, I want to have my hair done by Chaz!  I am dealing with trying to get my balding hair back, with TT of course, so once I have more hair I am going to make my first appointment.  Anyone who hasn't checked out his scopes yet, it's really fun and informative.  The scope with Faith really inspired me, now I feel that I have a chance to get my hair back from years and years of a stressful job, she gave me hope.

 

:-)

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring

[ Edited ]

@Maggie Pie2 wrote:

Hi bebe777,

 

That was me!  I am new to Wen, began with SHL in April, and even after loving many other scents, that one is still my favorite.  I really love the pericopes, as I am learning so much about Wen, how to do things properly, and really enjoy seeing aspects of Chaz's life, especially the Angels.  One day, I want to have my hair done by Chaz!  I am dealing with trying to get my balding hair back, with TT of course, so once I have more hair I am going to make my first appointment.  Anyone who hasn't checked out his scopes yet, it's really fun and informative.  The scope with Faith really inspired me, now I feel that I have a chance to get my hair back from years and years of a stressful job, she gave me hope.

 

:-)

 


 

Hi @Maggie Pie2 , welcome to the wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!!! 

 

I'm so glad you asked about the possibility of a SHL fragrance because a number of Wenners would like to purchase that fragrance. 

 

I only get to listen to Chaz's periscope feeds when I'm working on other things and I can keep the recorded feed on in the background. If I'm really interested in one of the videos, then I'll stop what I am doing and listen to it.

 

It's gone (expired) now, but friday's video of that woman, Faith, at his salon was really inspiring. When Faith first came to Chaz her hair was really thinning (Chaz showed before and after progressional photos).

 

Chaz was so caring and gentle with Faith. It was wonderful to watch and it confirmed how kind and thoughtful he really is (as if there was any doubt *s*). 

 

When Faith first came to his salon two years ago, she asked him what was the best thing she could do for her thinning hair. Chaz told her to do overnight scalp treatments with his oils 3-4 times per week

 

She followed his recommendations faithfully and now she says that her hair is much fuller and the hair strands seem to be thicker. Chaz praised her for being so diligent with her overnight oil treatments. Then she said that she had asked him for his advice because she was going to follow it. Chaz laughed and alluded to the fact that just because people ask for his advice, it doesn't mean that they are going to follow it. 

 

lol, yup, it took me a few years listening to Chaz talk about overnight oil treatments and reading (in the Wen forum) about the great results that other Wenners were getting before I finally started doing overnight scalp oil treatments. -- And don't get ne started about how very, very long it took me to purchase my Wenderful Comb!!!!!

 

Back to the video with Chaz and Faith...

 

I couldn't catch everything Chaz said, but it sounded to me as though he wanted to have Faith on during his upcoming September 5th Wen TSV shows. I hope this happens because Faith is a great person and her story is so inspirational. 

 

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ - Wen 101 Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum August Chat 2015 Wen Abbreviations Glossary

 

 

P.S. The morals of this story are that: 1) I should listen to Chaz the first time he shares his insightful hair care advice and 2) that overnight scalp oil treatments are a must!! Smiley Wink

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: Wen - Spring Honey Lilac fragrance maybe in spring

 

@Maggie Pie2 I'm so glad that Faith's journey also gave you hope at well. I really hope that by using the treatment oils you hair becomes fuller as well. 

 

Best of luck and I hope to hear more from you!!! 

 

-- bebeSmiley Happy