WEN

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Thank you @geezerette .  Smiley Happy

@San Antonio Gal   But, it is free shipping, normally they charge shipping on the Wen Website so the free shipping is also a good deal.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Thank you @geezerette .  Smiley Happy

@San Antonio Gal   But, it is free shipping, normally they charge shipping on the Wen Website so the free shipping is also a good deal.

@SandGirl 

Free shipping over $100.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Site Sale

[ Edited ]

No, @SandGirl  , you aren't the only one, LOL!  I, like @SurferWife  , don't need more CC, but I did order some mousse and styling creme in the new WCT,  and 319 SC to use with the FPP.   I also ordered atrio of FPP mousse from the Q when I got a discount coupon in my e-mail from them, so I am stocked up on ancilliary products to go with the new formulas.  Right now the QVC inventory of WEN products is shrinking drastically, so I don't know how much longer I will be able to get my WEN here, I hope they at least honor my auto-deliveries, like the gallons and scalp tonic, but who knows?  Maybe this depletion is just a transitory thing, and when the supply chain allows Chaz to ramp up production again the Q will re-stock and boost inventory back up to normal levels, and we will be able to get duos of styling cremes in all the seasonal scents, trios of mousses as wll, and the full line of 319/613 products, Bella Spirit products, Classic products, and Kids and Pets, too.  I sure hope so, I've gotten quite used to and dependent on my WEN products, and I don't want to go back to pre-WEN hair, I might as well shave my scalp and wear wigs!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP 

If this is QVC's way of pushing WEN out, then I will have to wait for his website sales to stock up.  I kind of do that already but have still mostly relied on QVC for my WEN.  A 40% off sale is pretty darn good so if 2023 doesn't bring us good QVC deals, then on Chaz's next 40% off sale, I will definitely stock up more on CC.

I would like to think there is still enough demand for WEN for QVC to keep it in their line-up.  I find it hard to believe that they would drop such a big seller.  I think it's just the circumstances of supply-chain issues & the fire, but I guess we'll see in 2023.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I sure hope you are right, @SurferWife !  I have really come to depend on the Q for my WEN, and having to plan and stock up using Chaz's sales on his site would be much more complicated.