WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen Shows Schedule for Oct 7-9 -- new products & gift sets :)

[ Edited ]

___

Last night, Chaz emailed out his latest schedule for this weekend's Wen shows on QVC (October 7th-9th): 

Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care

Friday, October 7, 2016 from 6 – 7 p.m. ET and Saturday, October 8, 2016 from 6 – 7 a.m.6 – 8 p.m. ET and Sunday, October 9, 2016 from 1 – 3 a.m.4 – 5 p.m.8 – 9 p.m. ET

He also included some information on a new 613 and 319 gift set (launched on 10/7). 

The much anticipated launch of his brand new 613 and 319 Ultra Nourishing Body Body Cleansing Treatments will be on October 8th.

The Fall Tuscan Pear EDP will be available again on October 9th. 

All WEN items will have 6 Easy Pays 10/7 through 10/9... including the 613, 319, Bamboo Green Tea and Mandarin Italian FIg Cleansing conditioner GALLONS!! 

__

Wen Dooters has also been busy with Siri (vie facebook) spilling the goods on the latest upcoming Wen goodies and @sonechko has listed some (or maybe all) of these updates in her great ODO's - latest from WEN Dooters thread:

On September 30th, at 1:18am...

Everyone listen up. Got in. Shows are a work in progress but seriously INSANE goodies coming up. No, not Light Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment (yet). Hold your horses please. BUT….the trio that includes Fall and a Comb, yes. A beautiful set of SixThirteen or ThreeNineteen (got a sneak peek of the box) and I'm just on the second show. Oh no, gotta run. Busted! Stay tuned. Oh nooooooo

On October 3rd, at 5:36pm...

Yesterday's workout was a killer but very informative. For those who have come out to visit me, you know how those riders can chat while cooling down after jumping and I heard a lot. Anyone interested in one of each Fall 16 oz Cleansing Conditioners with a comb? If that doesn't scratch your itch (it does mine), how about the return of Pink Jasmine Peony? The launch of the supersize Pink Jasmine Peony Replenishing Treatment  Mist? The GALLONS! Including ThreeNineteen???? Fall Tuscan Pear EDP and whoops, gotta go.

Busted….. More……

On October 4th, at 12:02am...

Okay, I'm back… quick like a bunny. OMG, that reminds me. I jumped over a jump yesterday and something caught my eye. Fattest bunny I've seen in a long time. It's lucky it didn't meet up with the coyote I had a stare down with last week. It was seriously so brazen and drooling looking at me.

But I digress… Did I mention a OTO that has 16 oz Fall, 4 oz matching Treatment Oil and 6 oz matching Replenishing Treatment Mist? Oh wait. Some of the others I mentioned were OTO's. Easy pays coming my way as well. I lied when I said I got four TSV's in Tea Tree. I also got 2 in Pomegranate BUT I'll be buying this weekend as well.

__

Thank you, Chaz and Wen Dooters!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

No tricks, just plenty of treats from WEN!

This is our last big trip to QVC this year. After our October shows we'll only be back for 2 more days before the end of the year. Now is the time to stock up! Follow Chaz behind the scenes on PeriscopeInstagramTwitter and Facebookto get all the inside scoop!

Did we mention, all WEN items will have 6 Easy Pays 10/7 through 10/9. Visit the WEN store at QVC here to see all of the items available, and check out some a few of the great values below!

Did someone ask for gift sets? How about SIXTHIRTEEN and 3•19 Collections
Launching 10/8/16
Skincare redefined. The all new SIXTHIRTEEN and 3•19 Ultra Nourishing Body Cleansing Treatments

Launching 10/7/16

Our best-selling Texturizing Treatment Sprays, feature priced at $29.96 each!
Shop Now

Back just in time for Fall, the crisp, decadent and refreshing
Fall Tuscan pear Eau de Parfum
Launching 10/9/16

For the first time ever, we've brought you gallons of 3•19, and brought back gallons of our best selling SIXTHIRTEEN, Bamboo Green Tea and Mandarin Italian Fig Cleansing Conditioners. All with 6 Easy Pays this weekend!
Shop Now
Shop Now
What’s Easy Pay?  That means you can get it for 6 monthly payments, no extra charge.
Follow us on social!
Share with your friends!

___

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Shows Schedule for Oct 7-9 -- new products & gift sets :)

Woohoo!  Just paid off the credit card!   The 319 body treatment has my full attention.  

And please swap out my perfume sample for an FAS bottle.  Go ahead.  No one will know.  Smiley Wink  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Woohoo!  Just paid off the credit card!   The 319 body treatment has my full attention.  

And please swap out my perfume sample for an FAS bottle.  Go ahead.  No one will know.  Smiley Wink  

@Laura14, lol, that swap out works for me2!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe, a FAS Fanatic Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 - As long as I have power, I'll be watching! It will give me something to do. I would hope they might extend certain things for those of us that might not have power for some time.

Trusted Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@bebe777 - As long as I have power, I'll be watching! It will give me something to do. I would hope they might extend certain things for those of us that might not have power for some time.

@riley1 please be safe!!  That's an excellent point about people not having access if they are affected by this monster!!  You should post something in the customer care forum!

Trusted Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

Stay safe @riley1! I hope everything is ok for you.

Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know if there will be a surprise showing of Fall Apple Spice??

Honored Contributor

@JoeL82 wrote:

Hi @JoeL82, welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen. Smiley Happy

A few weeks back I thought I heard a possible rumor that something Fall Apple Spice (FAS) might be making a quick run through QVC this weekend... but that's about it. 

If it does have something to do with an ODO, then even Team Wen may not know it if will happen or not. QVC makes the final decision and frequently Chaz & Team Wen don't know about it until a few minutes before the show. 

lol, a few years ago, I remember that a few months after Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) CC was launched, QVC had a last minute ODO for Classic Replenishing Treatment Mists (RTM) along with an BGT option in a supersize. It was soooo secret that even Chaz didn't know about it until he actually started to present it... and it sold out in 3-7 munites... before Chaz had an opportunity to purchase some of the BGT RTM supersize for gifts. Smiley Wink

That said, @Laura14, beaches ( @ANewHue ) and I have our fingers crossed for surprise FAS special. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@JoeL82 wrote:

Hi @JoeL82, welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen. Smiley Happy

A few weeks back I thought I heard a possible rumor that something Fall Apple Spice (FAS) might be making a quick run through QVC this weekend... but that's about it. 

If it does have something to do with an ODO, then even Team Wen may not know it if will happen or not. QVC makes the final decision and frequently Chaz & Team Wen don't know about it until a few minutes before the show. 

lol, a few years ago, I remember that a few months after Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) CC was launched, QVC had a last minute ODO for Classic Replenishing Treatment Mists (RTM) along with an BGT option in a supersize. It was soooo secret that even Chaz didn't know about it until he actually started to present it... and it sold out in 3-7 munites... before Chaz had an opportunity to purchase some of the BGT RTM supersize for gifts. Smiley Wink

That said, @Laura14, beaches ( @ANewHue ) and I have our fingers crossed for surprise FAS special. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Oh @bebe777. Dont forget to put me on the FAS list!.. just because i love VWP i wont forgo some FAS!..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

___

Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care

* Saturday, October 8, 2016 from 6 – 7 a.m.6 – 8 p.m. ET

* Sunday, October 9, 2016 from 1 – 3 a.m.4 – 5 p.m.8 – 9 p.m. ET

___

In his recent email, Chaz also included some information on:

* a new 613 and 319 gift set (launched on 10/7). 

* the much anticipated launch of his brand new 613 and 319 Ultra Nourishing Body Body Cleansing Treatments will be on October 8th.

* the Fall Tuscan Pear EDP will be available again on October 9th. 

* All WEN items will have 6 Easy Pays 10/7 through 10/9... including the 613, 319, Bamboo Green Tea and Mandarin Italian FIg Cleansing conditioner GALLONS!! 

__

Wen Dooters has also been busy with Siri (vie facebook) spilling the goods on the latest upcoming Wen goodies and @sonechko has listed some (or maybe all) of these updates in her great ODO's - latest from WEN Dooters thread:

On September 30th, at 1:18am...

Everyone listen up. Got in. Shows are a work in progress but seriously INSANE goodies coming up. No, not Light Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment (yet). Hold your horses please. BUT….the trio that includes Fall and a Comb, yes. A beautiful set of SixThirteen or ThreeNineteen (got a sneak peek of the box) and I'm just on the second show. Oh no, gotta run. Busted! Stay tuned. Oh nooooooo

On October 3rd, at 5:36pm...

Yesterday's workout was a killer but very informative. For those who have come out to visit me, you know how those riders can chat while cooling down after jumping and I heard a lot. Anyone interested in one of each Fall 16 oz Cleansing Conditioners with a comb? If that doesn't scratch your itch (it does mine), how about the return of Pink Jasmine Peony? The launch of the supersize Pink Jasmine Peony Replenishing Treatment  Mist? The GALLONS! Including ThreeNineteen???? Fall Tuscan Pear EDP and whoops, gotta go.

Busted….. More……

On October 4th, at 12:02am...

Okay, I'm back… quick like a bunny. OMG, that reminds me. I jumped over a jump yesterday and something caught my eye. Fattest bunny I've seen in a long time. It's lucky it didn't meet up with the coyote I had a stare down with last week. It was seriously so brazen and drooling looking at me.

But I digress… Did I mention a OTO that has 16 oz Fall, 4 oz matching Treatment Oil and 6 oz matching Replenishing Treatment Mist? Oh wait. Some of the others I mentioned were OTO's. Easy pays coming my way as well. I lied when I said I got four TSV's in Tea Tree. I also got 2 in Pomegranate BUT I'll be buying this weekend as well.

__

Thank you, Chaz and Wen Dooters!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

No tricks, just plenty of treats from WEN!

This is our last big trip to QVC this year. After our October shows we'll only be back for 2 more days before the end of the year. Now is the time to stock up! Follow Chaz behind the scenes on PeriscopeInstagramTwitter and Facebookto get all the inside scoop!

Did we mention, all WEN items will have 6 Easy Pays 10/7 through 10/9. Visit the WEN store at QVC here to see all of the items available, and check out some a few of the great values below!