WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - Sept 5th TSV - 32oz. CC, 4oz. Oil, 12oz. RTM, & 6oz. SC - scents: Classic line

@woodyend wrote:

Hi everyone, it has been a while since I post, all I can say is yeah my biopsies have come back clean, so maybe now I can concentrate on other fun things.

I received my TSV and I’m simply blown away with the size and value. I bought two and the oil stopper has a dimple, do I need to leave that alone for a greater shelf life or do I need to open it?

lking

Woodyend! I do not know you, since I only started to participate on the Board beginning of this year. But I am so glad you are now onto Fun Things! Keep up a good job! Looking forward seeing you on the Board often!!! Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - Sept 5th TSV - 32oz. CC, 4oz. Oil, 12oz. RTM, & 6oz. SC - scents: Classic line

@woodyend...good news about your biopsies! That "dimple"? Once you open the bottle it disappears mostly. I noticed that my dropper was full when I opened mine...looks like they put the dropper in then squeeze the top to fill it.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just fixed the dimples.

Thanks for the kind words. About four years ago I was diagnoses with stage three cancer and in January they saw something where my tumor was removed. So I’ve gone through the gamut of scans, scopes and biopsies since then. So I’m hoping it was nothing but a pit of worry. Right now the plan is just to keep an eye on it, and three months from now I’ll have a MRI again. Life is good.

Esteemed Contributor

th-2.jpg

Valued Contributor

I want to be there. I can just see me with Wen and wind in my hair.

Respected Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@woodyend wrote:

Hi everyone, it has been a while since I post, all I can say is yeah my biopsies have come back clean, so maybe now I can concentrate on other fun things.

I received my TSV and I’m simply blown away with the size and value. I bought two and the oil stopper has a dimple, do I need to leave that alone for a greater shelf life or do I need to open it?

Both of mine had dimples as well, but it was due to lack of air. I'm not sure how that happens--maybe it's something about how the bottles are closed at the factory? I opened both of mine and as soon as I unscrewed the tops, letting air in, the droppers plumped right back up. I tightened them right back up and will keep them in a cool, dark place.

Yes, the same happened with mine. I just opened the bottle and that fixed it.

Respected Contributor

@woodyend wrote:

I just fixed the dimples.

Thanks for the kind words. About four years ago I was diagnoses with stage three cancer and in January they saw something where my tumor was removed. So I’ve gone through the gamut of scans, scopes and biopsies since then. So I’m hoping it was nothing but a pit of worry. Right now the plan is just to keep an eye on it, and three months from now I’ll have a MRI again. Life is good.

@woodyend I'm also fairly new to the Wen board so we don't know each other either but I'm glad you're okay!

Honored Contributor

@woodyend wrote:

lking

@woodyend welcome back!!! Smiley Happy it's soooooo good to see you back!!! Smiley Happy

I haven't been around for most of this past year, so I didn't know about your health issues. I'm so glad to hear that ytour biopsies came back clean and that you're on the mend!!! 

I've missed you... lol, and all of your wenderful photos!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

@woodyend wrote:

Hi woodyend. A clean bill of health. You definitely deserve new fun. Glad you are back to the boards.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

Gosh it’s good to back and boyhowdy things have changed with look and feel of the boards.