WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen Sept 5th TSV - 32oz CC, 4oz Oil, 12oz RTM, & 6oz SC - scents: Classic line

[ Edited ]

WEN SEPTEMBER 5th TSV

The Wen Sept 5th TSV - 32oz CC, 4oz Oil, 12oz RTM, & 6oz SC - scents: Classic line is a great value.

Essentially, if you've using either the 32oz. Cleansing Conditioner or the 4oz. Treatment Oil, then you're getting the other three Wen products for $10-$15. 

___

The TSV will include these four products: 

a)  32oz. Cleansing Conditioner -- regular price $49.50

b)  4oz. Treatment Oil -- regular price $54.50

c)  12oz. Replenishing Treatment MIst  -- regular price $27.00, or $40 on the very few occasions it's been available in the 12oz. size (the "supersize" that Chaz said Wenners have been asking for)

d)  6oz. Styling Creme -- regular price $24.00

* TSV price -- $64.96 

* The TSV will be available in all of the Classic (Core) scents: Sweet Almond Mint (SAM), Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), Cucumber Aloe (CA), and Pomegranate (POM). 

___

WEN by Chaz Dean 4-Piece Cleanse Treat & Protect Essentials (A269882)

WEN by Chaz Dean 4-Piece Cleanse Treat & Protect Auto-Delivery  (A273028)

Note: I recommend that you choose the auto delivery option. You can always skip either/both of the two additional shipments, but if you pick the one time shipment and later would like to switch to the A/D option... well, it's too late to do that and get this great value later. -- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

Note: more information on the individual products in the TSV are available in these threads: Cleansing Conditioners -- Treatment Oils -- Benefits of Oils -- Most Favorite Wen Oil -- Styling Creme -- Replenishing Treatment Mist -

The Tea Tree formula frequentily sells out early, so if you would like to purchase the TT formula then you may want to order it at midnight. Chaz also thinks that TT will sell out early. -- I remember on TSV when the TT formular sold out in 26 minutes (at 12:26 am ET).

If you have trouble keeping all these abbreviations straight just check out the Wen Abbreviations Glossary. -- Additionally, the Wen 101 thread (message #3) outlines the various Wen Cleansing Conditioner lines.

-- bebe Smiley Happy  

___

Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ Wen 101 -- Wen News - Wen Calendar - new & upcoming Wen products - September Chat 2015 - QVC WEN forum -- Wen Sept 5th TSV -- 613, BGT & MIF gallons available Sept 19th -- 2015 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards Nominees  ~ Vote For Your Favorite WEN Products ~ -Wen Abbreviations Glossary --- periscope -Chat with TEAM WEN on September 5th!! 

___

___

New
QVC Price: $79.00Today's Special Value Price:$64.92
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

New
QVC Price: $79.00Today's Special Value Price:$64.92
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen Sept 5th TSV - 32oz CC, 4oz Oil, 12oz RTM, & 6oz SC - scents: Classic line

I'm drowning in TT CC between my thrift store gallon and GR purchases, but this TSV is worth it for the oil alone!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen Sept 5th TSV - 32oz CC, 4oz Oil, 12oz RTM, & 6oz SC - scents: Classic line

@HonnyBrown wrote:

I'm drowning in TT CC between my thrift store gallon and GR purchases, but this TSV is worth it for the oil alone!

Woman Happy I hear you! You know what? Make it a TT year! A therapy. Use it up - two cleanses TT only periodically - I love TT only for both cleanses! The result is the cleanest, most wonderfully feeling hair and scalp! Use it as a body wash, and also face make up remover.

I do not have a gallon of TT yet, but did get three TSV in TT on a/d. I am planning to swim in it and see what will happen when it is used a lot and often. I hope, the results will be so great, that TT Gallon - here I come in June!

Honored Contributor

WEN SEPTEMBER 5th TSV

The Wen Sept 5th TSV - 32oz CC, 4oz Oil, 12oz RTM, & 6oz SC - scents: Classic line is a great value. 

Essentially, if you've using either the 32oz. Cleansing Conditioner or the 4oz. Treatment Oil, then you're getting the other three Wen products for $10-$15. 

___

The TSV will include these four products: 

a)  32oz. Cleansing Conditioner -- regular price $49.50

b)  4oz. Treatment Oil -- regular price $54.50

c)  12oz. Replenishing Treatment MIst  -- regular price $27.00, or $40 on the very few occasions it's been available in the 12oz. size (the "supersize" that Chaz said Wenners have been asking for)

d)  6oz. Styling Creme -- regular price $24.00

* TSV price -- $64.96 

* The TSV will be available in all of the Classic (Core) scents: Sweet Almond Mint (SAM), Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), Cucumber Aloe (CA), and Pomegranate (POM). 

___ 

Note: more information on the individual products in the TSV are available in these threads: Cleansing Conditioners -- Treatment Oils -- Benefits of Oils -- Most Favorite Wen Oil -- Styling Creme -- Replenishing Treatment Mist -

The Tea Tree formula frequentily sells out early, so if you would like to purchase the TT formula then you may want to order it at midnight. Chaz also thinks that TT will sell out early. -- I remember on TSV when the TT formular sold out in 26 minutes (at 12:26 am ET).

If you have trouble keeping all these abbreviations straight just check out the Wen Abbreviations Glossary. -- Additionally, the Wen 101 thread (message #3) outlines the various Wen Cleansing Conditioner lines.

-- bebe Smiley Happy  

___

Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ Wen 101 -- Wen News - Wen Calendar - new & upcoming Wen products - September Chat 2015 - QVC WEN forum -- Wen Sept 5th TSV -- 613, BGT & MIF gallons available Sept 19th -- 2015 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards Nominees  ~ Vote For Your Favorite WEN Products ~ -Wen Abbreviations Glossary --- periscope -Chat with TEAM WEN on September 5th!! 

___