WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Seasonals speculation ;)

Hi @Nicole WI! I just read something about stiches- I hope you are okay?? Take care of yourself for sure. Your guess is a good one! That would be a nice pairing.

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Hi @Nicole WI! I just read something about stiches- I hope you are okay?? Take care of yourself for sure. Your guess is a good one! That would be a nice pairing.

@Nicole WI Same here, hope you are on the way to a speedy recovery.😊

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you to FleaMktQn, HappyDaze, ANewHue, and everyone for all your well wishes! I am trying very hard to recover quickly, but I am learning this may just be one of those times I better LISTEN to the professionals (not just agree with them and decide when I am recovered fully, lol) and take it easy if I don't want to prolong my recovery. Smiley Tongue

I am happy to hear some of you like my guess at the fall seasonal; I just was king of thinking of what I could make out of the other seasonal formulas that I would enjoy and that came to mind. I am sure Chaz will come out with something fantastic whatever it is. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

On Periscope yesterday Chaz confirmed that FAS, WCM and SGGT would not be available at QVC but would be available on Chaz Dean web site. He wasn't sure which summer scent wouldn't come back yet, but thought it might be SMC. 

@Philosophygirl23, thanks so much for sharing this. That's great!!! Smiley Happy

@Laura14 you'll be able to get your Fall Apple Spice (FAS) at Chaz's site. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

@Suz585, you got it right!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777  OMG!  OMG!!  OMG!!!  THANK YOU!!  I knew the fish on the doorstep and Uncle Vinny with the bat would be convincing!  I am literally down to one wash left and I was preparing the black dress I was going to wear for the next year in mourning if it didn't come back.  Thank you!  Best come back from vacation day news EVER!!!  Heart   

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

On Periscope yesterday Chaz confirmed that FAS, WCM and SGGT would not be available at QVC but would be available on Chaz Dean web site. He wasn't sure which summer scent wouldn't come back yet, but thought it might be SMC. 

@Philosophygirl23, thanks so much for sharing this. That's great!!! Smiley Happy

@Laura14 you'll be able to get your Fall Apple Spice (FAS) at Chaz's site. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777  OMG!  OMG!!  OMG!!!  THANK YOU!!  I knew the fish on the doorstep and Uncle Vinny with the bat would be convincing!  I am literally down to one wash left and I was preparing the black dress I was going to wear for the next year in mourning if it didn't come back.  Thank you!  Best come back from vacation day news EVER!!!  Heart   

@Laura14, welcome back from vacation. I hope you had a great time. Smiley Happy

lol, so we have you and your "family" to thank for this. Smiley Wink

I'm an big fan of Fall Apple Spice, Winter Cranberry Mint and Spring Gardenia Green Tea, so I'm happy to know even though QVC won't be carrying them as of Fall 2016... that I will still be able to get them at Chaz's site. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Philosophygirl23 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@Laura14, welcome back from vacation. I hope you had a great time. Smiley Happy

lol, so we have you and your "family" to thank for this. Smiley Wink

I'm an big fan of Fall Apple Spice, Winter Cranberry Mint and Spring Gardenia Green Tea, so I'm happy to know even though QVC won't be carrying them as of Fall 2016... that I will still be able to get them at Chaz's site. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

As long as I get a Labor Day or Thanksgiving coupon to use when I buy it, I won't call in the actual hit.  Smiley Wink

You're right.  At least I can still buy it and I'm sure it's QVC saying they don't want to sell it rather than CD pulling it off the market.  I knew he wouldn't do that to me and my FAS peeps!  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

FAS is the only seasonal I have yet to experience. I picked up the WCM 16oz set of 3 with comb this past December and let my son use up 2 bottles since I was underwhelmed by the scent. I have 1 unopened bottle left. I should have let that one be, but my curiosity got the better of me and the hype of potential retirement made me indulge.

I wonder how I may feel about FAS since I am embracing my curls more and doing fewer blowouts. Is this the one that got away? Would I be underwhelmed or even turned off by FAS? I guess I may never know if it doesn't return to Q. I don't see myself investing in more CC at higher prices from the salon site, when my stash is more than healthy with everything else.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because sharing personal information

Honored Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

FAS is the only seasonal I have yet to experience. I picked up the WCM 16oz set of 3 with comb this past December and let my son use up 2 bottles since I was underwhelmed by the scent. I have 1 unopened bottle left. I should have let that one be, but my curiosity got the better of me and the hype of potential retirement made me indulge.

I wonder how I may feel about FAS since I am embracing my curls more and doing fewer blowouts. Is this the one that got away? Would I be underwhelmed or even turned off by FAS? I guess I may never know if it doesn't return to Q. I don't see myself investing in more CC at higher prices from the salon site, when my stash is more than healthy with everything else.

@Diva1Donna I (foolishly) thought that I could tolerate pretty much any scent as long as it did amazing things for my hair but oh my gosh I just could not stand the looooong lingering scent of FAS. It stayed on everything- towels, hair, bathroom...seriously my husband actually sheepishly asked me to stop using it (he never does that with anything I've used) because he couldn't stand the scent lingering on our towels, etc. It smells like that cheap caramel popcorn scent you sometimes smell in malls, lol. Ugh. Anyway, I happily obliged because I was at my wits end with the scent too. I tried to disguise it with other WEN scents but it overpowered every scent I tried.

I'm sorry, I know some really love it and can tolerate the scent but it was probably the only scented hair product I literally could not use due to the scent alone. One poster even said her officemate complains of the scent at work every time she uses it! That is how strong and lingering it really is. We are not exaggerating, lol!

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@Diva1Donna I (foolishly) thought that I could tolerate pretty much any scent as long as it did amazing things for my hair but oh my gosh I just could not stand the looooong lingering scent of FAS. It stayed on everything- towels, hair, bathroom...seriously my husband actually sheepishly asked me to stop using it (he never does that with anything I've used) because he couldn't stand the scent lingering on our towels, etc. It smells like that cheap caramel popcorn scent you sometimes smell in malls, lol. Ugh. Anyway, I happily obliged because I was at my wits end with the scent too. I tried to disguise it with other WEN scents but it overpowered every scent I tried.

I'm sorry, I know some really love it and can tolerate the scent but it was probably the only scented hair product I literally could not use due to the scent alone. One poster even said her officemate complains of the scent at work every time she uses it! That is how strong and lingering it really is. We are not exaggerating, lol!

@HappyDaze It is reviews like yours that made me afraid to try it in the first place! Lol 😂 I went to a late lunch with coworkers and see I missed the post that got poofed.