WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - Seasonals speculation ;)

@SurferWife wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Y'all don't scare me.  

FAS will be back.  I will be buying a gallon of it with @SurferWife.  I will not have my hopes and dreams and fabulous hair dashed by a Pumpkin and a Pear.  Not one of those keeps a doctor away nor anyone else within ten feet of my freshly cleansed hair.      

That's right!  You tell em' @Laura14!!!

@SurferWife @Laura14 .. and one gallon of FAS would be mine!!!...

Living in super dry Az again, my hair remembers the lovely bounce it gave my curls..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Y'all don't scare me.  

FAS will be back.  I will be buying a gallon of it with @SurferWife.  I will not have my hopes and dreams and fabulous hair dashed by a Pumpkin and a Pear.  Not one of those keeps a doctor away nor anyone else within ten feet of my freshly cleansed hair.      

Living in super dry Az again, my hair remembers the lovely bounce it gave my curls..Smiley Happy

I say we start the Fall Gallon FAS waitlist right now.  It actually probably deserves it's own thread so they can see how serious we are.  

1. @SurferWife

2. Me

3.  @quadmimi

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Y'all don't scare me.  

I say we start the Fall Gallon FAS waitlist right now.  It actually probably deserves it's own thread so they can see how serious we are.  

1. @SurferWife

2. Me

3.  @quadmimi

@Laura14 great idea,  maybe the Wen FB page where the Wen team might see it.

I dont use FB but add my name for sure!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Y'all don't scare me.  

1. @SurferWife

2. Me

3.  @quadmimi

4. @bebe777 -- although I don't actually need any Fall Apple Spice (FAS) CC right now because I stocked up last fall... but I'm there with all of you in spirit. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Y'all don't scare me.  

1. @SurferWife

2. Me

3.  @quadmimi

@Laura14 great idea,  maybe the Wen FB page where the Wen team might see it.

I dont use FB but add my name for sure!!!!

@quadmimi  I don't FB either but I'm sure others do.  The FAS gallon campaign starts now!  FAS!  FAS!  FAS!   Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Y'all don't scare me.  

1. @SurferWife

2. Me

3.  @quadmimi

4. @bebe777 -- although I don't actually need any Fall Apple Spice (FAS) CC right now because I stocked up last fall... but I'm there with all of you in spirit. Smiley Wink

Count me in too!

**Suz**
Super Contributor

I just want them to sell the SC without the mousse!

I would love to buy the SC in the seasonal scent as a stand alone (or a duo).

I just can't use the mousse.

Michele

Occasional Contributor

I love all of your info and speculation - thank you for posting!

Anything that he wants to make in Winter Vanilla Mint is great by me.  I almost didn't try it and it is the best formulation for my hair by far.  I'm out and didn't get on any A/D for the CC - still kicking myself.

Esteemed Contributor

I have another guess: (Fall) Honey Apple Blossom - don't know if that has been mentioned.

Valued Contributor

Don't forget me with the FAS gallon!  I would buy that in a heartbeat!  Love FAS!