WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - Seasonals speculation ;)

[ Edited ]

Same here. Really like the SCLV scent/performance and SMC is a neutral scent. Its OK but not my favorite scent.

Valued Contributor

I can't help but wonder IF QVC will only stock a couple of each current seasonal; hence it appears something goes "into the WEN vault", BUT ChazDean.com will have all current seasonals available, no WEN vault. 

Just a thought . . . .

And I do really like SCLV! 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

I can't help but wonder IF QVC will only stock a couple of each current seasonal; hence it appears something goes "into the WEN vault", BUT ChazDean.com will have all current seasonals available, no WEN vault. 

Just a thought . . . .

@Suz585, lol, I hope you're right about that because I really should have ordered that Fall Apple Spice (FAS) Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM).

And, after all, the elusive Pink Jasmine Peony (PJP) is available at Chaz's site. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

Just a thought . . . .

@Suz585, lol, I hope you're right about that because I really should have ordered that Fall Apple Spice (FAS) Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM).

And, after all, the elusive Pink Jasmine Peony (PJP) is available at Chaz's site. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I believe I have 2 unopened, I'm sure I could send you one . . . . . Let me know

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585 I would love that. bebe777let me know when you've read this.  -- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Check ur mail

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Thia-Winter wrote:

Honestly, as long as my wvm doesn't go anywhere I'm good.  I can't use any of the fall or springs anyway.  Fas and fgp are ok but the others are a no go.  

I can't imagine WVM going away, it's highly beloved. Although personally I'd love to see it remade using the new seasonal formula. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

Just a thought . . . .

I love the SCLV scent - I'm stocking up on it and hope it isn't discontinued.  My fingers are crossed for the FAS to remain, but if it doesn't, I hope the new Fall CC will be as nice.

Valued Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

Just a thought . . . .

I love the SCLV scent - I'm stocking up on it and hope it isn't discontinued.  My fingers are crossed for the FAS to remain, but if it doesn't, I hope the new Fall CC will be as nice.

@qtrmoonlady1 I luv FAS too! The scent took awhile to grow on me, now it's one of my favorites! I've been very fortunate to smell the new fall scent when I was at the salon back in January. To my nose, it is no where near as potent as FAS, no maple. Having said that, I can't wait for fall to stock up on the new scent, it's divine! 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

Thank you @bebe777 for starting this thread!  FAS fan here as well!  I am hoping we see that somehow in the fall.  FAS is my fave cc of all time for scent and performance.