WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Schedule - August 15th-18th shows

@bebe777 wrote:

@FleaMktQn and @yisbuff2 , this is Gina's last Wen show for this visit. Earlier this morning I checked the facebook pages for Chaz, Dooters, and Gina. None of them mentioned any specila offers, OTO, or new kit for this show. -- I think this is just a standard show, but I'll probably be checking the product listings for this show just to make sure I don't miss anything.

I've looked through both the August and September Insiders. I didn't see another Wen show until September 5th which is when Chaz will be back presenting the TSV. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

bebe, Thank you so much Smiley Very Happy You truly are the best Heart

Respected Contributor

I won't even watch tonight so that I won't be tempted to order anything.  I already ordered my Sept tsv and definitely will order more FTP and maybe the new unscented body lotion and some of the ancillary FTP products.  Also when Chaz is back who knows what OTO values and special deals may be offered.  

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Here's a link to the Wen products which are being presented in the current 10am ET Wen show: 

WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care

Each product is added to the listing once it has been presented. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thank you for this link! The only thing I need is WEN by Chaz Dean Volume Spray.

I have used the volume spray in BGT and liked it, now would like to try it in MIF, but a little afraid it might be a little heavy on my hair for best volume.

Does anyone have it and maybe can give me a clue about it? I've read the products reviews, but trust this board opinions better. You guys are Wen Pros! Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

I won't even watch tonight so that I won't be tempted to order anything.  I already ordered my Sept tsv and definitely will order more FTP and maybe the new unscented body lotion and some of the ancillary FTP products.  Also when Chaz is back who knows what OTO values and special deals may be offered.  

I recorded the show but there was nothing even remotely tempting so my credit card was safe for once. Cat Happy