WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen Reviews Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin Mousse & SC

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Nicole WI  I am also from WI. Smiley Wink  Completely agree with you. Mother Nature has delivered fall to us this week, thats for sure. Needed to get my sweatshirts out. LOL I also love the 613 best for mousse and SC. I am now so wanting the FVWP SC and mousse after hearing all these reviews. I changed my styling kit ODO from FTP to FVWP for my next shipment but not sure I can hold off that long with these rave reviews. Ugh! What ta do?!?! Please be sure to report back after trying it.

Wow! I don't know if I have have run into anyone from Wisconsin here...? Do you think Mother Nature could give us a break with the rain? If she doesn't I might have to form gills and webbed feet! LOL 😄 The sweatshirts made it out of the spare closet into the master bedroom closet last week. I was tired of going to the other side of the house to get them. The Packers sweatshirts never made it to the spare closet so that kept us going without getting all the cold weather clothing transfers from one closet to the other. 😁

I have to say, the FVWP RTM is wonderful! The CC is fantastic too! I didn't know if the mousse would be much different from past seasonal formulas, but now that I think about it all seasonal formulations are different in someway because the scents influence the ingredients. I must have left my thinking cap in with my sweatshirts in the spare closet, lol! 😄

I will certainly report back and let you know how the FVWP mousse works for me. ☺️

FTP holds special meaning to me as well as my niece. I had to order her  set of FTP

and I was so hoping for a gallon in the CC for both of us. Right now I have both FTP and FVWP trios on auto delivery because if FTP would go away it would be very sad for myself and even more so my niece at the moment because she is 15 and really noticing how certain scents remind her of important moments in her life. 💕

Respected Contributor

@Nicole WI   You are not kidding when you say we need a break from the rain. Cold, wet and miserable. I am a freezy cat to begin with. The only thing I like about this time of year is football. LOL!  Bummed we don't have a Packer game to watch being a bye week and then on top of that our Badgers lost. Not a good football weekend here for us WI folk. Next weekend though my sister and I are going to the Packer/Giants game at Lambeau. My sister is a Giants fan (boo!) so it will be a lot of fun. Go Pack!!

I fell in love with FTP at 1st sniff. Luckily, it performs great on my hair too. Would've been so disappointed if it hadn't. I will use the FTP ODO stylers kit Monday for the 1st time. Fingers crossed they work well. I only ordered the one kit so thats why I changed my next delivery to the FVWP after hearing all the rave reviews. I have been very happy with it's performance in the CC, but that's all I have tried. I would jump at a gallon of the FTP for sure if it was offered. I got the ODO FTP CC with oil also. Used the oil the other night and found the scent to be very light. It smells so good, this is one I would've liked to have been a stronger smell, where as the FVWP CC was very strong and lasted forever in my hair. Not sure if that oil is as strong smelling or not. But the reviews on the oil are sounding very good so I changed my next delivery from the FTP to the FVWP on this too. Hope the mousse is a thumbs up for you.

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom It would be terrible of all if all this rain was snow! 😬 I enjoy parts of fall. Football is a good thing being a Packers fan, the leaves changing colors is always beautiful, and I love going to pick out pumpkins! ☺️ That will be a good time, going to Lambeau Field next weekend with your sister to see the game, even if your sister is a Giants fan! LOL Go Pack Go! I had watched bits and pieces of the Badgers game because I was busy, but it seemed like the parts I did see did not look like it would end well. 😕

FTP CC is a winner for me and it worked well on my hair too. You'll have to let me know you like the FTP styling trio. My niece has very thick wavy hair and abuses the heck out of it with her flat iron (still trying to break her of that 😊 ) and she had great luck with the FTP SC, RTM, and mousse. I love the styling products too, I am just in love with the 6 13 mousse so FTP mousse takes a place behind 6 13 in that perspective.

I grabbed a couple ODOs of the 32oz CC and 4oz oil. I'm sort of stockings my niece up on FTP so it probably sounds like I went nuts ordered stuff, but this is a special occasion I guess we'll call it. 🙂 The FTP oil is not as strongly scented as some of the other oils, the one thing I appreciate about that is when I do my oils overnight, I don't lay there thing about how strong the scent of the oil is on my head.

I will report port back on the mousse in the FVWP as soon as I try it! 😃

Valued Contributor

Hi @AmericanBulldogMom and everyone else too! 

I promised I would get back to you with my results of the FVWP mousse and I apologize in advance for taking so long with my opinion. I used it twice before I could decide if I loved it as much at the 6 13 formula of mousse.

i do love the FVWP mousse. It does seem more creamy than other seasonal mousses I have. It reminds me of SHP mousse, that along with FVWP, are the two that share some of the same qualities I love about the 6 13 mousse. I get the shine, the body, and smooth soft hair like I do with 6 13 mousse air dried or blow dried. The only thing I found to be a touch different is how easily my hair styled and how long it held the style. PLEASE remember my hair is so straight naturally you find a 2"x4" with more bend in it than my hair. When I used the blow dryer with the medium round boar bristle brush it does stay most the day and it doesn't look any different than when I use the 6 13 mousse. When I let my hair air dry it does tend to not look quite as shiny and polished as I am used to with the 6 13. It was an easy fix, I just sprayed some FVWP RTM on it when it was fully set and ran the boar bristle brush over it and looks good. 😊 

So other than when I air dry my hair I think the FVWP mousse is a very close second to 6 13 mousse in my opinion. Even when air drying my hair it is an easy fix. I think it is absolutely worth having; the smell is wonderful and it does seem to share some qualities I love about 6 13 mousse! 👍🏻

Respected Contributor

@Nicole WI Thank you for your review and glad to hear you liked it. I have finally used the FTP styling kit you had asked me about. I agree with your review in that I do like it, but still like the 613 SC and mousse better. Performance is definitely better then the 2 core styling kits I have (TT and POM), but does not quite equal the shine and hold I get with 613. I also find I don't need to use as much of the 613 products compared to the core styling products. So, for me, the FTP falls between the 613 and core products. But honestly, I am just not overly happy with the core products the more I use them. From this point on I will be sticking with my 613 and FTP. The FTP RTM I do however, really love for spritzing back in a little moisture after diffusing my hair. Really helped encourage my wave/curl. I actually like it better than the 613 RTM - yes, surprised me too! Lol After your review and my being happy with the FTP products I am looking very forward to receiving the FVWP styling product kit for my 2nd AD. Thanks again for taking the time to review it. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nicole WI wrote:

Hi @AmericanBulldogMom and everyone else too! 

I promised I would get back to you with my results of the FVWP mousse and I apologize in advance for taking so long with my opinion. I used it twice before I could decide if I loved it as much at the 6 13 formula of mousse.

i do love the FVWP mousse. It does seem more creamy than other seasonal mousses I have. It reminds me of SHP mousse, that along with FVWP, are the two that share some of the same qualities I love about the 6 13 mousse. I get the shine, the body, and smooth soft hair like I do with 6 13 mousse air dried or blow dried. The only thing I found to be a touch different is how easily my hair styled and how long it held the style. PLEASE remember my hair is so straight naturally you find a 2"x4" with more bend in it than my hair. When I used the blow dryer with the medium round boar bristle brush it does stay most the day and it doesn't look any different than when I use the 6 13 mousse. When I let my hair air dry it does tend to not look quite as shiny and polished as I am used to with the 6 13. It was an easy fix, I just sprayed some FVWP RTM on it when it was fully set and ran the boar bristle brush over it and looks good. 😊 

So other than when I air dry my hair I think the FVWP mousse is a very close second to 6 13 mousse in my opinion. Even when air drying my hair it is an easy fix. I think it is absolutely worth having; the smell is wonderful and it does seem to share some qualities I love about 6 13 mousse! 👍🏻

@Nicole WI Thanks for your review & I'm so glad you like the FVWP mousse Smiley Very Happy I have 613, BGT, MIF, & all the seasonal mousses. I love the FVWP the best. Have you tried the FVWP SC yet?

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Nicole WI Thank you for your review and glad to hear you liked it. I have finally used the FTP styling kit you had asked me about. I agree with your review in that I do like it, but still like the 613 SC and mousse better. Performance is definitely better then the 2 core styling kits I have (TT and POM), but does not quite equal the shine and hold I get with 613. I also find I don't need to use as much of the 613 products compared to the core styling products. So, for me, the FTP falls between the 613 and core products. But honestly, I am just not overly happy with the core products the more I use them. From this point on I will be sticking with my 613 and FTP. The FTP RTM I do however, really love for spritzing back in a little moisture after diffusing my hair. Really helped encourage my wave/curl. I actually like it better than the 613 RTM - yes, surprised me too! Lol After your review and my being happy with the FTP products I am looking very forward to receiving the FVWP styling product kit for my 2nd AD. Thanks again for taking the time to review it. 

You're welcome @AmericanBulldogMom, I am happy to help when I can. ☺️

It is so funny you mention the RTM!!! I love the smell of 6 13, but when it comes down to RTM I am in love with many seasonal formulas and I do love the MIF RTM. For some reason my hair is not as fond of the 6 13 RTM and as odd as that sounds. I love the MIF texturizing spray too.

I hope you enjoy the FVWP in your next shipment! Oh and the game ended in our favor, fun Sunday night for you!!! 🏈

Valued Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Nicole WI Thanks for your review & I'm so glad you like the FVWP mousse Smiley Very Happy I have 613, BGT, MIF, & all the seasonal mousses. I love the FVWP the best. Have you thied the FVWP SC yet?

No problem @FleaMktQn, I am not always the best at reviewing things, but I try! 😀

I have not tried the FVWP SC yet. I almost opened it, but I am so slow using up styling cream I sort of guilted myself out of opening it. 😬 It stinks because I REALLY want to open it! Maybe since my niece has not tried the MIF SC yet, I can get her to use that one up for me and then I would not feel bad having two open styling cremes instead of three. 😁

Respected Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Nicole WI Thanks for your review & I'm so glad you like the FVWP mousse Smiley Very Happy I have 613, BGT, MIF, & all the seasonal mousses. I love the FVWP the best. Have you thied the FVWP SC yet?

No problem @FleaMktQn, I am not always the best at reviewing things, but I try! 😀

I have not tried the FVWP SC yet. I almost opened it, but I am so slow using up styling cream I sort of guilted myself out of opening it. 😬 It stinks because I REALLY want to open it! Maybe since my niece has not tried the MIF SC yet, I can get her to use that one up for me and then I would not feel bad having two open styling cremes instead of three. 😁

@Nicole WI  I think you review things just fine Smiley Very Happy I envy your willpower, I have to try everything new as soon as I get it Smiley Embarassed I have 6 open SCs & 8 open mousses Smiley Embarassed

The biggest problem with having so many open is it takes sooo long to use them up Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Nicole WI wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Nicole WI  I think you review things just fine Smiley Very Happy I envy your willpower, I have to try everything new as soon as I get it Smiley Embarassed I have 6 open SCs & 8 open mousses Smiley Embarassed

The biggest problem with having so many open is it takes sooo long to use them up Smiley Surprised

@FleaMktQn I'm in the same boat as you. I always open new products and have to try them right away. I don't have the patience to wait until I've used up something else. Cat Tongue