WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Replenishing Treatment Mist in the Classic line - which scents do you like and dislike?

From the core line, my favorite is Sweet Almond Mint. I keep this in my fridge and spray it all over my face, chest, arms, and back when I come home from a hot day or finish a workout. The cooled mint spray is so refreshing.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - Replenishing Treatment Mist in the Classic line - which scents do you like and dislike?

I love the TT RTM for my face, I use it everyday. I use some form of RTM on my hair before I pull it up at night and use the same formula the next day to refresh second (or third) day hair. 

I have RTMs in all of the core formulas (except for Fig) and most of the seasonals (all of the Spring and Summer formulas). 

The only difference that I notice regarding performance is 613 RTM, it makes everything sticky, whether I use it on my hair or face, it's a sticky mess. I really like the scent, so I've been using it on my face at night. 

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

From the core line, my favorite is Sweet Almond Mint. I keep this in my fridge and spray it all over my face, chest, arms, and back when I come home from a hot day or finish a workout. The cooled mint spray is so refreshing.

~~~

ChynnaBlue,

Me too!  Then I jumped to 613 and BGT, and there I've stayed & stayed & stayed!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I love using the RTM on my face, too. I love them all, but if I could only pick one from the core line, it would probably be cucumber aloe. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've used it as a makeup setter and it works very well.

I use it mainly to wake up my hair in the mornings when I go to the gym.

Worst:

POM (OMG this one is the tops of the worst.  I will spray my head when I wake up and then come back an hour later and when I open the door to my bedroom it smells like fruit rotting in the garbage. It took me about 3 times before I figured out the smell.  I now spray it in my spare bathroom shower to avoid the residue smell.)

I don't  think I've used any others from the core line to this point.  I have a variety of 2 oz bottles in my stash to use.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN