WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen Questions - I’m a newbie!

@Smc09 - Watch a couple more presentations to get a feel for what Chaz is saying. They are very informative and a great learning tool.

Also, a "splash" is different for everyone. I cup my hands and fill them with water about 3 times to really get the CC working.

Or, you can "whip" the CC (which I do) as per @x Hedge - hopefully she will stop by and guide you on this option.

Good Luck.

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - the product finder post doesn't look like it worked.

Frequent Contributor

@riley1 I will! I have several of the shows set to record so I can go back and rewatch them once my products arrive! ☺️

Trusted Contributor

@Smc09 : I think that is a great idea. I purchased that pack when I first started using Wen and I found out really quickly which would not work on my hair (the most important for me because at least 2 left my hair dry). Found out TeaTree and Fig work beautifully and the very best for my coarse, dry, thick, wavy hair. It was instant recognition that the Fig was very moisturizing for me. I don’t deviate much from those 2.

Gallons can be great once you know what works and what doesn’t work. They are too expensive to be sitting on a shelf unused after a while if they didn’t work out 

Respected Contributor

@Smc09   Also Chaz will likely be offering some great deals on kits. The seasonal kits that have a CC, with a styling cream, or oil, or body treatment, or re moist, are great ways to try other products that will make your hair even more awesome.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Smc09   Also Chaz will likely be offering some great deals on kits. The seasonal kits that have a CC, with a styling cream, or oil, or body treatment, or re moist, are great ways to try other products that will make your hair even more awesome.

@FleaMktQn 

Hello, haven't seen you in a while.

Hope you and the birdies are in Fine Feather!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQnOh my gosh I was just thinking of you...hoping all is ok. We are moving & I am catching bits & pieces of things..Smiley Happy so many great deals CHaz has for us, of all things I am getting 613!...The Hubby loves it so I let him have his turn, he always asks, can't we ever have 613 again...lol