WEN

Honored Contributor

I just know I'm one of the rare people who doesn't like anything lavender -- and that and the cucumber aloe which is far too drying on me are 2 WEN items I'd never order again.  That's to the extent that if they were in a kit, I'd forgo the whole kit!

Hope you're all having a WENderful day.

Honored Contributor
Can't speak to classics, Not owning any. Reason thought share my experience, Highly sensitive to scents. 319 Collection few moments ago cleansed using BGT then 319 also as my leave in treatment. Both have no issues with my sensitive sniffer or skin. 319 body treatment use head to toe. New Light EDP- Beautiful scent, Another item non irritating. There's something for everyone. Especially! Today opportunity great values and six Ez pay's. Best wishes.💞
Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I just know I'm one of the rare people who doesn't like anything lavender -- and that and the cucumber aloe which is far too drying on me are 2 WEN items I'd never order again.  That's to the extent that if they were in a kit, I'd forgo the whole kit!

Hope you're all having a WENderful day.

@millieshops

Sorry the Lavender didn't work for you.  The CC is too drying for me, but the lotion and the RTM are faves.  I smell Lavender, just like I've smelled in Grasse.  

The sense of smell is SO different isn't it.  I have wanted to smell coconut in several CC's, but nope, no coconut scent for me.

Best wishes for a great day to you too!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@MalteseMomma nope you aren't the only one! I am not sure I smell the menthol in CA much but certainly in the lavender it is very strongly scented menthol. It is too bad too because I really love true lavender scent so the menthol really distracts from it. But I think I'm different than most in that almost all his scents I can smell the menthol alot, which is unfortunate because the scents could be so incredible without the menthol scent.

I do smell cucumber in the CA. I am one of the rare ones that actually likes the CA CC but I just can't use it because it is too drying/astringent for my hair.

@HappyDaze

I can't use the CA CC - too drying for me, but I LOVE the oil!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras