WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - QVC order system glitch during Chaz's midnight show - check your Wen orders

Hi everyone, @Drythe shared the info below about the problem with the QVC ordering process last night. 

If you placed your order earlier today, I'd suggest that you check to make sure that your orders (especailly TSV and ODOs) are in process.

Also, if you post on Wen Dooters facebook page, could you let Dooters know what happened (I don't do the facebook thing). -- We want to make sure that Chaz gets credit for all of the orders that were placed during Chaz's show. My concern is that the QVC computer glitch might have created a time delay as to when the Wen orders show up which could mean that Chaz didn't receive credit for all the orders that were placed during his show. Thanks!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Hey @bebe777

There is a glitch in the system, and recent orders are NOT showing up when you look at your order status.  She was very nice and said LOTS of people were calling with this problem!  OUCH - if this hurts CHAZ in any way, like his order count, it will be SO un-acceptable.

CS said wait @ 30 min and they would show up.  Said call in the AM if they were not there and they would be honored.

I HOPE SO, 'CAUSE IF I MISS OUT ON THESE ODO's I'M NOT GOING TO BE A HAPPY CAMPER!

___

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - QVC order system glitch during Chaz's midnight show - check your Wen orders

I have the TSV but I'm going to order some things when Chaz is on during the day, today.  I always do that so he can get the credit.  If this hurts him in any way, I'm not going to be a happy camper either!  Chaz is so loving and sweet, I want him to have tons of TV time.  Oh, sorry, I want people to see their purchases too!

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - QVC order system glitch during Chaz's midnight show - check your Wen orders

Thank you, @bebe777 and @drythe- All my orders, that I ordered at 12:15 this morning, are showing up.  I did, however, have a really hard time replying to this post - I kept having to sign in, only to be brought to my orders, regardless of how many times I hit the "reply" button.  I had to sign in about 10 times just to make this reply.  This problem was mentioned earlier this week in the Suggestion Box forum - wish QVC would fix it, already.  But, anyway, thanks for alerting us to the order glitch.

So great to see Chaz again!Heart

Valued Contributor

My second order that I placed while Chaz was on didn't show up until after I went to bed (3ish). I was worried but it's all there now. I too hope it doesn't take away from Chaz's on air totals.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

I didn't have any issues with the ODOs and 32oz SHL I bought during that show- all showed up in my account immediately and, in fact, the trio of seasonals with comb already shippped!! That is an all time record for QVC. Never in my history of ordering from them have I had something ship less than 48 hours (this was only several hours!!)  after I placed the order. Never.