WEN

Contributor
I cannot decide if I want Desert Poppy or Pink Lemonade?? I received a sample 9f Desert Poppy & I really likes it. If this question has been asked, I apologize. What does the Pink Lemonade smell like? Thank you in advance for your answers.
Contributor

Trusted Contributor

I haven't tried the Desert Poppy but from the description it seems to be a very different scent than Pink Lemonade which is more of strawberry -citrusy scent. So would just depend on your preference. 

Frequent Contributor

I just received the Desert Poppy, and really like it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Pink Lemonade

[ Edited ]

So I have used Pink Lemonade a bit & I must say it is my all time most favorite Wen for cleansing results yet...My hair loves loves it..

As far as the scent to me it's mostly grapefruit/citrus,  I don't really smell strawberry, which I know some do.

The perfect summer scent, (but not really lemonade to me) lol

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

So I have used Pink Lemonade a bit & I must say it is my all time most favorite Wen for cleansing results yet...My hair loves loves it..

As far as the scent to me it's mostly grapefruit/citrus, very pleasant. I don't really smell strawberry, which I know some do.

The perfect summer scent, (but not really lemonade to me) lol

I will be getting more of this one..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi It has become one of my favorites too!  I do get strawberry along with the citrus.  I got the 3 piece kit and am enjoying the styling cream and mist too.

Frequent Contributor

Can anyone describe the Desert Poppy scent for me?  I love Spring Orange Blossom, so am thinking I would also like this one.  From the sound of it, seems like it might be warmer?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Respected Contributor

@Beguile wrote:

Can anyone describe the Desert Poppy scent for me?  I love Spring Orange Blossom, so am thinking I would also like this one.  From the sound of it, seems like it might be warmer?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

To me, Spring Orange Blossom does not smell like Poppy.  I love them both though.

It's so hard to describe Poppy because it's a smell that I've never encountered before.  It's NOT heavy or loud.  Chaz said it smells just like poppies.  To me, it is kind of warm but only kind of.  I don't want to give names to what my sense of smell is picking up because I cannot come up with one.  I just love it.  I know that it's subtle but to me sophisticated, not sweet.  Hoping someone on here can help better. 

I fell in love with the Blessing one called Truth.  That one has this fresh, clean scent.  Kind of like walking through a lovely garden smell.  I went back for a double Body Treatment on that.  I also have same in Poppy.  oh boy....LOL  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much for the reply.  That's what is confusing me....I didn't think poppies had a smell?  At least the ones I grow (and i'm in the desert LOL).  Anyway, I think I will just order it and see for myself.  Thanks again!!!