WEN

Super Contributor

Wen Pecan Latte and Pumpkin Latte?

Pumpkin Latte is on wait list now. Is this new, and how is it different from Pecan Latte?It is hard for us that are new to Wen, to order without descriptions of scents. Is there a list and discription somewhere of new fall scents? Thanks, Susi.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Pecan Latte and Pumpkin Latte?

@Susic 

They are one and the same.  The new scents for this season are: 

Fall Pumpkin Pecan Latte and Winter Chocolate Truffle

They haven't come in yet, so there is no place to view the ingredients.  I did get a 'scratch-and-sniff' sample and the Fall smells pretty much like it's name--nutty with pumpkin spice type notes.  Winter is definitely chocolate-y and I detect subtle hazelnut undertones.

Super Contributor

Oh, thanks lol, that makes sense. Weird that the new listing just says Pumpkin Latte,and other one says Pecan Latte. Didn't think there would be two variations! Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

I did Call Chaz's , the pumkin Latte should be in the first week of Oct , she said they are on truck , i don't know how long for QVC to put in system. I put on waitlist on free shipping day. I don't know why the reg Pumkin is not here. I know he has a hard time getting product , at least we know they will be fresh. I didn't want a gallon of pumkin.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I did Call Chaz's , the pumkin Latte should be in the first week of Oct , she said they are on truck , i don't know how long for QVC to put in system. I put on waitlist on free shipping day. I don't know why the reg Pumkin is not here. I know he has a hard time getting product , at least we know they will be fresh. I didn't want a gallon of pumkin.

@MW in Iowa 

QVC has the Pumpkin Pecan Latte.  It's just not listed to order yet.  

This is what Chaz said about it yesterday:

"I don’t think their warehouse loaded it yet.
So it should still be available hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday but I don’t think their warehouse ever loaded it."