WEN

Esteemed Contributor

I walked into the library last night and had a happy surprise.

It smelled like FVWP! The scent was strong, like someone had just washed their hair in there, and it covered half the lobby. I looked around to see if maybe someone had an open container of handcream spiked with FVWP oil.

There was a woman (who's hair needs Wen) sitting nearby with her kids. I said. "It smells like Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin in here. Is that you?"

It wasn't, and no one else within earshot spoke up.

I guess I was just looking to connect with a fellow Wenner, and it made me think of other times I've smelled Wen when out & about. Twice at the grocery store, once at the bank, and at the DMV when I was complimented on my hair by the picture taker, who smelled like MIF. (We immediately fell into an excited chat about Wen.)

Have you ever gotten a whiff of Wen, or connected with a fellow Wenner when out & about?

Trusted Contributor

@x Hedge, I've smelled other odors (good and bad) emanating from people, but never Wen. Are you sure the FVWP scent wasn't coming from you?Smiley Wink

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen Out & About

[ Edited ]

Very funny @sailor_moon, but all teasing aside, I've walked into that lobby at least a thousand times, and it was such an unexpected, pleasant treat to encounter one of the best fragrances on earth filling an area about 40' across.

Esteemed Contributor

I've never smell Wen on anyone cc's when I do smell it I always think it's mine. Lol  i

Trusted Contributor

I've never smelled Wen on anyone else but then again I am usually in my own "mist" of RTM. I'm sure I leave a "Wen trail", I even spray either the RTM or my newly mixed FTP/BGT or WWC/BGT fragrance in the ladies room if it has a smell.

Now you have me wondering if another Wenner has ever came behind me and noticed the scent, lol.

#IAmTeamWen