WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen One Day Only kit with tote!

@CamilleP...I was thinking of doing the same thing but the ODO is too good a price to pass up. I’m not as diligent with the Remoist as I should be so the amount I have on hand right now plus the one I’m getting with the ODO will be plenty. I really love the FFA CC (& so does my puppy), so I’m sticking with the ODO.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

That makes good sense to me, SurferWife, you can use another 32 ounce of a new CC formula, and don't need the re-moist as much.  I never did, either, until I got a perm last spring, and now wowsa do I need that re-moist!  And I have more than a gallon of FGP in reserve, so that CC was really extra for me.

Respected Contributor

Oh, wow, isn't that cute?  HOW ADORABLE!!!  I did not know about totes.  I don't use a lot of remoist since I don't damage my hair but I have alot of it in my stash.  Makes great gifting.  I saw the Bella duo is on wait list again.  Chaz said the plain one is 613 and 319 together with the benefit of rice based.  Anyway, very cute tote!

Honored Contributor

CHAZ does hear us.  Everything takes time, but I remember a year or so ago many of us were asking for a tote so we could easily take our WEN with us to our salon.

What a sweetheart!   HeartHeartHeart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Mgggg1 wrote:

A349720 Wen tote bag, cleansing conditioner and remoist mask $69.96. 

Fresh apple, ginger pumpkin, Tuscan pear, vanilla pumpkin.  

Ladies NOTE #A353749 is an advanced order for the tote, CC and remoist. Scheduled to ship 10/31. The price went up to $76 and change. I kindly asked CS to honor the original price as my selection had sold out yet was available with this encore. My request was honored and I do and always appreciate the consideration.

There's another Tote available with two 4oz Remoist in the fall seasonals in case you missed it. The bag is just too cute.

Screenshot_2018-10-20-20-29-12-1.png 

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe yes he does! Now I'm hoping he gets a new manufacturer for the shirts. I am in desperate need of a new one.
Respected Contributor

NewHue, I went to Chaz's site last night, trying to decide if I wanted to order a gallon of BSI from him or not, and browsed around.  As of last night, there were long-sleeved henleys available in the "613" color, black shirts with white printing, and in all sizes.  Look in the "Essentials" category, they may still be there!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was planning to be so good this ‘seasonal’ year about my WEN purchases and not buy anything new - but then Chaz introduced Indigo which is the toning/ glossing product -I have wanted Chaz to do for years, So now like Chaz said I am absolutely obsessed with it and just want a gallon. 

and then of course I just had to have that tote- so I bought the ODO in FFA - I guess after all I will get to try a new seasonal. ha

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @CamilleP for looking out. I already have a 613 one that is my "good" shirt I'm hoping to see the seasonal colored shirts come back.
Respected Contributor

Me too, NewHue!  I have a "summer honey peach" that is, frankly, orangesicle colored, and a steel grey shirt that doesn't correspond to anything I know of any WEN formula.  I'd love to have a WCM/WRC burgundy red, and a pale blue WVM colored one as well, maybe a FVWP cream color, a lilac/SHL?  Just because I can't use the formulas doesn't mean I can't wear the shirts, and I literally live in waffle knit henleys all Fall, Winter, and often well into Spring here in the PNW.