WEN

Frequent Contributor

Wen One Day Only kit with tote!

A349720 Wen tote bag, cleansing conditioner and remoist mask $69.96. 

Fresh apple, ginger pumpkin, Tuscan pear, vanilla pumpkin.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen One Day Only kit with tote!

I really hope that the Q offers the larger size of fall re-moist (8 oz) by itself, I don't need more CC.  C'mon, Q!

Honored Contributor

On Day Only.jpg

Honored Contributor

I just ordered this in the FFA!  I was hesitant to wait until Chaz is on the air, knowing how fast FFA is going out the door!  I didn't even realize until now that the jar is the Remoist, not the NIBT; I was so fast to click Speed Buy.  That's so cool!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I ordered it in the FFA too. I must be crazy. I wanted that bag though! Some seasonal rempist is better than none, but I was looking forward to the 8 oz. I refuse to buy more FVWP CC and I need that remoist too.So I second the "C'mon Q!" 

I wonder if we will get any supersize Classic Remoist this season? 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

I fell for A347542 !!!  🍎 🍏 

CC - 32oz & - NBT 16 oz

THANKS CHAZ Technicolor-Lips-2.png

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I just ordered this in the FFA!  I was hesitant to wait until Chaz is on the air, knowing how fast FFA is going out the door!  I didn't even realize until now that the jar is the Remoist, not the NIBT; I was so fast to click Speed Buy.  That's so cool!

Now that he is on the air, I cancelled my order from earlier today and re-ordered the ODO.  At least now I know he'll get the credit!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I've given up on an 8 oz re-moist, and just ordered the ODO in FGP.  It's possible that FGP might go away next year, this bottle is just a 32 oz cushion against that eventuality.  I waited until Chaz on air on the mail channel, so he'll get the credit for my purchase.

Frequent Contributor

I waited til Chaz was on air to order the ODO in FVWP.
Respected Contributor

And now, in the late night show, there's a new iteration!  Another tote with 2 (TWO!!!) 4 oz Fall re-moists!  So I can get 8 ounces of re-moist after all!  I did cancel the earlier order, as I don't want two totes or the CC, not really, I just want that FGP re-moist.