WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - October 7-9 - live Wen Chats during weekend Wen shows on QVC

@bebe777 wrote:

@Jax016 wrote:

@bebe777  Thanks 

@Jax016, lol, I was just replying to your question about it... and I'm glad you found it. Smiley Happy

I hope you'll be joining us this weekend for the Wen chats. Smiley Happy

Also, keep an eye out for Notifications this weekend. -- I send them out as soon as I hear about any Wen ODOs or other time sentitive special offers. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777, did you mean the June board for tonight's chat or the October board?

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - October 7-9 - live Wen Chats during weekend Wen shows on QVC

ALL THE CHATS FOR THIS WEEKEND ARE IN THE OCTOBER CHAT BOARD... OOOPS! *

This weekend we are having several live Wen Chat in the Wen - October Chat 2016 thread (NOT this thread) during Chaz's Wen shows. -- We watch the Wen show and chat with each other. It's always a lot of fun. Smiley Happy

I'm suggesting the times listed below for live Wen chats, because I think that these are probably the times that most Wenners will be available to join in. I'll be here for tonight's chat but I may not be able to join in some of the other Wen chats this weekend: 

* Friday, October 7th (tonight) -- 6-7pm ET 

* Saturday, October 8th -- 6-8pm ET  (2 hours)

* Sunday, October 9th -- 4-5pm ET 

* Sunday, October 9th -- 8.-9pm ET

For folks who are newer to the Wen forum, the Wen Chats are open to everyone and so please feel free to join in. It's a great way to get to know other Wenners!! Smiley Happy

Here's how it works.... We just post our comments to the Wen October Chat while the Wen show is on. While the monthly chat threads are for general conversation, originally we set them up so that we could chat during Chaz's shows. 

Please note that the Wen October Chat thread is NOT this thread. -- If you can't seem to find it then just click on this Wen October Chat hot link. 

It's a really fun and relaxed atmosphere... very heavy on the fun aspect!!! Smiley Happy

It's also a great way for newer Wenners to get to know other long time Wenners who post in the Wen forum. 

EVERYONE IS INVITED!!! Smiley Happy

The more, the merrier!!! And that includes out Wen friends like @IG who don't even use Wen!!! Smiley Wink

I'm just sending out notifications to everyone on the Wen - Notification Alerts List but everyone one is welcome to join in. Smiley Happy

Additionally, in the second message of this thread, there are some great advance tidbits from Wen Dooters about ODOs and special offers for this weekend. -- There is also some additional information from Chaz about his upcoming 613/319 gift sets, 613/319 Body Cleansing Creme (BCC), Fall Tuscan Pear EDP, and all Wen items on 6 Easy Pay this weekend.

Hopefully a lot of Wenners and Wen friends wil join in the Wen October Chat during the Wen shows this weekend... starting with tonight's 6-7pm ET Wen chat!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. You can always start a live Wen Chat in the Wen October Chat during any of Chaz's shows. They're a lot of fun!!! Smiley Happy

___

Last night, Chaz emailed out his latest schedule for this weekend's Wen shows on QVC (October 7th-9th):

___

and from QVC... Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care

Friday, October 7, 2016 from 6 – 7 p.m. ET and Saturday, October 8, 2016 from 6 – 7 a.m.6 – 8 p.m. ET and Sunday, October 9, 2016 from 1 – 3 a.m.4 – 5 p.m.8 – 9 p.m. ET

___

@nikki48