WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen October 2017 Chat

[ Edited ]

I just turned on the tv and caught a WEN show.  Chaz was applying mouse to a model's wet hed.  When did he change his application method?  He was squirting the mousse down the length of her hair, from root to tip.  He always used to put a bunch in his band and work from the bottom of the hair up.  He'd always stress not to flat palm a bunch of mousse on the top of your head.  His new application method sure seems like a reversal to me.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@RipleyGirl wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

has anyone made any Wen purchases today? I'm waiting for the dry oil presentation before I plae my order. Smiley Happy

Ack I don't know what to buy!  I'd like everything but I can't afford that. So this is what it's like to have a stash and not pressingly need any one thing 😁

Hi @RipleyGirl, good to see you here. Smiley Happy

lol, welcome to the Wen Stash Club. Smiley Wink

@bebe777, I like that name, lol

@nikki48 lol I agree. Club officially formed! bebe and @nikki48 are founding membersSmiley Happy

@bebe777  How much of a stash are you required to have before you can join the club? Cat Wink

lol, now this is a subject worthy of discussion. A few ideas:

* at least (1) 16oz bottle of every CC

* 10 16oz CCs, and 8 32oz CCs

* 3 gallons...

tee hee Smiley Wink

@bebe777  I have gallons of FIG and SMC that are mostly full and a half full gallon of POM. Between my 32 oz. bottles I'm sure there's at least another gallon or two so I'll apply for membership. Cat Embarassed

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I just turned on the tv and caught a WEN show.  Chaz was applying mouse to a model's wet hed.  When did he change his application method?  He was squirting the mousse down the lenght of her hair, from root to tip.  He always used to put a bunch in his band and work from the bottom of the hair up.  He's always stress not to flat palm a bunch of mousse on the top of your head.  His new application method sure seems like a reversal to me.

@JeanLouiseFinch  I think he only started doing it that way within the last month or two.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204, I think I'm going yo dive in on the Dry Oil. While I've almonst never returned a Wen product... I'm going to try it out through January 31st, and if I'm not happy then I will send it back.

@bebe777  So you think you'll be using it before January? Cat Tongue

@HSB1204 lol you never stop. lol, I have  really embarrassing confession to make.

I had ordered Andrew Lessman's Marine Collagen Peptides about two years ago... ooops... and I finally started using it this summer... and it's amazing.

I can be very very confusing. Smiley Wink

@bebe777  Sorry, I couldn't help it. Cat Tongue You'll have to let us know how you like the dry oil.

Oh wow. I don't know if I've ever waited that long before trying something I bought! But as long as it was still good that's all that matters. Cat Happy

@HSB1204 lol I think that you know that I live and love to be teased. tee hee Smiley Wink

I drove myself crazy. Its been a hectic few years and I wanted to do the MCP thing properly. and then I couldn't figure out a routine that made sense for me and kept putting it off.

Finally, lol I ordered another 360 TS container this past summer along with the phytoceramides and just followed Andrews regemin. I love the results!! Huge fan... and why did I wait so very long... I'm a very silly girl sometimes Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204, I think I'm going yo dive in on the Dry Oil. While I've almonst never returned a Wen product... I'm going to try it out through January 31st, and if I'm not happy then I will send it back.

@HSB1204 lol you never stop. lol, I have  really embarrassing confession to make.

I had ordered Andrew Lessman's Marine Collagen Peptides about two years ago... ooops... and I finally started using it this summer... and it's amazing.

@bebe777  Sorry, I couldn't help it. Cat Tongue You'll have to let us know how you like the dry oil.

Oh wow. I don't know if I've ever waited that long before trying something I bought! But as long as it was still good that's all that matters. Cat Happy

@HSB1204 becasue he MCP are protein they have a longer shelf life thank goodness!

Honored Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

Hi, Everybody!  OK, I got the dry oil.  I just Dare it to tame my wayward strands. I want everything but my budget protests.

hi @candys mine its great to see you. lol we all seem to be buying the new dry oil Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I am excited I get to watch tonight!  I bought the ODO dry oil in 613 and a gallon of 319.  Of course @bebe777 will first watch the presentation and make a fully informed decision-haha!  From the person who began WEN with buying two gallons!   

@BExplorer, lol, this is the very first I am hearing about your initial 2 gallon purchase! WOW!! btw, which gallons did you buy and how did you like them?

LAV and SAM!  Used them both and ordered more!  😄

@BExplorer  Wow. I started off with a 6 oz. bottle of SAM. Cat LOL

🐔🐔🐔 😄

@HSB1204 I think little chickens are cute

*bebe777 wonders what @BExplorer will emoticon about bebe777's recent confession... eeek! *

@bebe777  Yours would probably be five snails. Cat LOL

@HSB1204 , only five??? Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 lol I think that you know that I live and love to be teased. tee hee Smiley Wink

I drove myself crazy. Its been a hectic few years and I wanted to do the MCP thing properly. and then I couldn't figure out a routine that made sense for me and kept putting it off.

Finally, lol I ordered another 360 TS container this past summer along with the phytoceramides and just followed Andrews regemin. I love the results!! Huge fan... and why did I wait so very long... I'm a very silly girl sometimes Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I would love to hear about what you love about the MCP if you get a chance to post about it.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I am excited I get to watch tonight!  I bought the ODO dry oil in 613 and a gallon of 319.  Of course @bebe777 will first watch the presentation and make a fully informed decision-haha!  From the person who began WEN with buying two gallons!   

@BExplorer  You'll have to let us know how you like the dry oil! I'll probably wait for the reviews before I decide whether or not to try it.

🙈🙉🙊😱

@BExplorer lol yup and Andrew is on again this weekend and next weekend -- COQ10, Ultimate Friendly Flora and Resveratrol/ECGC/POM... TS

Trusted Contributor

What the heck?! That was way too fast. 😭

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt