WEN

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I am excited I get to watch tonight!  I bought the ODO dry oil in 613 and a gallon of 319.  Of course @bebe777 will first watch the presentation and make a fully informed decision-haha!  From the person who began WEN with buying two gallons!   

@BExplorer  You'll have to let us know how you like the dry oil! I'll probably wait for the reviews before I decide whether or not to try it.

@HSB1204, I think I'm going yo dive in on the Dry Oil. While I've almonst never returned a Wen product... I'm going to try it out through January 31st, and if I'm not happy then I will send it back.

@bebe777  So you think you'll be using it before January? Cat Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I am excited I get to watch tonight!  I bought the ODO dry oil in 613 and a gallon of 319.  Of course @bebe777 will first watch the presentation and make a fully informed decision-haha!  From the person who began WEN with buying two gallons!   

@BExplorer, lol, this is the very first I am hearing about your initial 2 gallon purchase! WOW!! btw, which gallons did you buy and how did you like them?

LAV and SAM!  Used them both and ordered more!  😄

@BExplorer  Wow. I started off with a 6 oz. bottle of SAM. Cat LOL

🐔🐔🐔 😄

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Hi  @bebe777, @BExplorer and @nikki48!

I haven't bought anything (yet). I don't really need anything at the moment but I seem to say that every time I buy something. Cat Embarassed

YAY!! It's @HSB1204 !! Great yo see you! 

I know what you mean. it's hard to go through a Wen show without purchasing something. Smiley Wink

@bebe777  Yes, very tempting! Are you buying anything?

@HSB1204 I've just taken the plunge. Smiley Wink

I've been looking for a Volumizing spray kit that's a good value for me, but I'm not happy with the current selection

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@BExplorer, lol, this is the very first I am hearing about your initial 2 gallon purchase! WOW!! btw, which gallons did you buy and how did you like them?

🐔🐔🐔 😄

@BExplorer  So true! Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

wow I actually can see the difference with Kim Carl

Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@BExplorer wow you got lucky. You actually survived a GALLON of LAV!! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

wow I actually can see the difference with Kim Carl

I noticed it, too. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Hi  @bebe777, @BExplorer and @nikki48!

I haven't bought anything (yet). I don't really need anything at the moment but I seem to say that every time I buy something. Cat Embarassed

YAY!! It's @HSB1204 !! Great yo see you! 

I know what you mean. it's hard to go through a Wen show without purchasing something. Smiley Wink

@bebe777  Yes, very tempting! Are you buying anything?

@HSB1204 I've just taken the plunge. Smiley Wink

I've been looking for a Volumizing spray kit that's a good value for me, but I'm not happy with the current selection

@bebe777  Do you have a favorite scent in the VTS? I thought he had a duo of the classic formulas VTS at some point. Maybe that'll be back at some point.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen October 2017 Chat

[ Edited ]

@BExplorer wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

🐔🐔🐔 😄

I started with a 16 oz (or possibly 32oz) of fig. Talk about diving right in!

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@BExplorer wow you got lucky. You actually survived a GALLON of LAV!! Smiley Wink

And I still use it periodically,  I feel a little guilty because I know you love the scent but the formula doesn't work for you.