WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

I will be MIA for a while. I have to tend to some things medically but I should be back in time for the TSV. 

@bebe777, please add me to the notification list again.. as you can see I have the same name but the account is different. 

@nikki48   Sorry to hear you'll be going through some things again.  Hopefully we'll all be back better than before for TSV day. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen October 2017 Chat

[ Edited ]

@nikki48 wrote:

I will be MIA for a while. I have to tend to some things medically but I should be back in time for the TSV. 

@bebe777, please add me to the notification list again.. as you can see I have the same name but the account is different. 

@nikki48 Take care. I hope all comes out OK. I want to tell that you inspired me to start growing out my natural texture after 30years. It's a challenge but I haven't given up. No relaxer since January!

We'll miss you! Come back when the time is right! 🙏🏾🍀

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

I received the 3 piece OTO from Chaz's last visit.  I have a weakness for Fall Ginger Pumpkin and ordered despited having a stash of 613 and FGP. I have never used the treatment oil, so what are the variety of ways you use it?

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Respected Contributor

Re: Wen October 2017

[ Edited ]

@KonaKat wrote:

I received the 3 piece OTO from Chaz's last visit.  I have a weakness for Fall Ginger Pumpkin and ordered despited having a stash of 613 and FGP. I have never used the treatment oil, so what are the variety of ways you use it?

@KonaKat I am a bit of an oil junkie. When I tire of a scent, often the only thing that I still get one more of is the oil.

1) I pretty regularly do oil overnight treatments. Four dropperfuls distributed over the scalp. Oil is mailnly for the scalp whereas Remoist is mainly for the hair itself. Tea Tree is especially good for this if you have scalp issues but I will use any of them. The FGP you got is wonderful to wake up to.

2) Chaz says every night to put oil on your scalp and a little on your ends.

3) I also put about a half to three quarters of a dropper of oil in my leave in.

4) I exfoliate my feet about once a week and I use SAM oil on my feet after every shower. It does so much better than cocoa butter. My feet are incredibly soft. I never use SAM oil on my head. It's very minty feeling on my head. Too invigorating to drift off to sleep but that's just me.

5) I put about three drops of TT oil on my face after every cleanse and after any thinner serums are applied. TT oil in particular normalizes oil production on your scalp and face. When I am regular with it, I don't get all shiny during the day.

Oils used: TT-POM-SAM-Light-SGGT-WCM-FGP-WRC-WVWP-WWC-SCB-SHP

Tip: If you like Summer Honey Peach and you can still get any Winter White Citrus oil this winter, use them together. YUM. Excellent orchard scent.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@KonaKat wrote:

@KonaKat I am a bit of an oil junkie. When I tire of a scent, often the only thing that I still get one more of is the oil.

1) I pretty regularly do oil overnight treatments. Four dropperfuls distributed over the scalp. Oil is mailnly forvthe scalp whereas Remoist is mainly for the hair itself. Tea Tree is expecially good for this if you have scalp issues but I will use any of them. The FGP you got is wonderful to wake up to.

2) Chaz says every night to put oil on your scalp and a little on your ends.

3) I also put about a half to three quarters of a dropper of oil in my leave in.

4) I exfoliate my feet about once a week and I use SAM oil on my feet after every shower. It does so much better than cocoa butter. My feet are incredibly soft. I never use SAM oil on my head. It's very minty feeling on my head. Too invigorating to drift off to sleep but that's just me.

5) I put about three drops of TT oil on my face after every cleanse and after any thinner serums are applied. TT oil in particular normalizes oil production on your scalp and face. when I am regular with it, I don't get all shiny during the day.

Oils used: TT-POM-SAM-Light-SGGT-WCM-FGP-WRC-WVWP-WWC-SCB-SHP

Tip: If you like Summer Honey Peach and you can still get any Winter White Citrus oil this winter, use them together. YUM. Excellent orchard scent.

Thanks so much!!!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

Hi @nikki48 I hopwe that you are doing well. Sending you my best wishes. *s*

What did they do to your account that you had to reset it?

I've listed your old nic and your brand new nic on the Wen notifications list just to make sure that you get all the alerts... especially if you are able to get your old account restored:

@nikki48 (new listing) @nikki48 (old listing) 

bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@nikki48

Sending good, healthy wishes your way.  {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Very excited bc the new wen brush kit, the ODO FVWP kit (that was up a very short time) and my PJP CC have all shipped. This will be my first time trying PJP. 🤞🏻

So I just wanted to update.....I am in love with the performance of PJP!!! I have said before I am not a floral person and really have hesitated on trying PJP. Hearing all the good reviews from so many was enough that I finally gave in and ordered the 32 oz. CC. Ladies, it is amazing. The scent is not my favorite (love my FAS and FVWP), but I really was pleasantly surprised. What has made it an immediate favorite is that it makes my waves / curls just pop! The definition is consistently awesome each time I have used it. (I use 319 SC and mousse w/ it.) It also leaves my hair feeling soft (in a good way) and nicely moisturized, so it’s not drying to me at all.  It’s not as moisturizing as FVWP, but it’s close. Not one bad thing to say. In saying all the above, I actually went ahead and ordered the PJP gallon on A/D. It’s on waitlist of course, but I have my fingers crossed it gets filled. The PJP really was a pleasant and unexpected surprise. Thanks to all who gave their reviews of it.

Super Contributor

@geezerette

Wow I love how you describe it! I am so excited to try it, and am counting down the days  til the winter seasonals come out! I am hoping for a nice ODO WVM kit with RTM and 32oz CC 😁 might have to get several WVM RTMs, since I’m 99.9% sure I’m going to love it!