WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - OTOs still available at great prices

[ Edited ]

All of the seven recent Wen OTOs from this past week are still available at great featured prices which are between $4-$7 over the OTO price. 

Especially for the new Wenners... if you missed out on an OTO that you really wanted, take a look at the current featured pricing and compare it to the regular prices for these products. My own opinion is that most of these featured prices are still crazy good prices and compare reasonably well with TSV prices. 

That said a few are now only offereing moderate price savings. -- The WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Mousse, Styling Creme & Cleansing Cond.  (A269356) which is a $32 savings plus two (2) $3 S&H charges. It's still a good value, just not crazy good. --- Also, there are two Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) Cleansing Conditioner duos offered. Unless you specifially want the Travel Pack option (because you travel a lot) the (2) 16oz CCs bottle option is a better value. --- The WEN by Chaz Dean 3pc Set of Universal Cleansing Cond.  (A269355) is now at a featured price of $71.82. It's an ok value, but only if you are using all three Cleansing Conditioners (613, BGT & POM).  Otherwise WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen & Rice Protein Cleansing Duo  (A266122) is a better value.

A few of these values are so good that I'm not sure if they will remain available for purchase after the end of Chaz's visit on June 30th. So you may want to make your purchase decisions soon.

Also if you would like the Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV) styling creme & mousse dou, I'd recommend that you purchase it ASAP. -- In the past, it has only been available (first as an OTO) in a very limited quantity. Once it sells out -- usually in a few days -- it is not reordered by QVC. So you would only be able to purchase it at Chaz's site at a substantially higher price. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

On thursday (6/25), two of the kits in the photos below were OTOs and are still available at crazy good prices (about $5 more than the OTO prices): 

Wen OTO - 16oz BGT & MIF Cleansing Conditioner Duo -- WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 2 Cleansing Cond. w/Rice Protein (A267689) -- Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and MIF CC Duo -- probably in the 16oz size -- The current featured price for this Duo is $44.46.

Wen OTO - better than gallon price!! - 16oz SAM CC & (8) 2oz Variety CC Travel Packs... -- WEN by Chaz Dean 16oz. Cleansing Conditioner w/ Travel Packs  (A267437) -- 16oz Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) CC, along with (8) 2oz Variety CC travel pacquettes -- Variety option includes: 2 each of Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) and Pomegranate (POM), plus one each of Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), and Cucumber Aloe (CA). -- The current featured price for this kit is $39.86. 

____

On saturday (6/27), this kit from the photos below was an OTOs and is still available at a good price:

Wen - OTO (6/27) - BGT & MIF Travel packs - $54.54 -- It's available as the WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Cleansing Conditioner 16pc Travel Set  (A265403), or on auto-delivery as the WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Cleansing 16pc Travel Set Auto-Delivery  (A269054)-- The duo includes both (8) 2oz Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) cleansing conditioner travel packets and (8) 2oz Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) travel packets.-- The current featured price for this kit is $59.96. -- If you just want the 16oz BGT & MIF CCs duo then the WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 2 Cleansing Cond. w/Rice Protein (A267689) listed above (from the 6/25 OTO) is a better value (unless you need travel packets).

____

On sunday (6/29), two of the kits in the photos below were OTOs and are still available at good prices: 

* Wen - OTO - BGT or MIF: 32oz CC, plus SC & mousse... -- WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Mousse, Styling Creme & Cleansing Cond.  (A269356) -- It is available in either of the two Restorative formulas which are Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) or Mandarin Italian FIg (MIF). -- The kit includes 32oz CC (regularly $52.74), 6oz SC (regularly aprox. $22), and 7.5oz mousse (regularly $34). -- It is still available for purchase at a slightly higher price of $76.38 which is about $7 more than last night's OTO price. -- If you purchased all three products individually the total cost would be $108.74 (plus (3) S&H $3 charges). So even at today's featured price, you still are saving about $32 (plus two additional $3 S&H charges) if you wanted to purchase all three items. Essentially you are getting at least one of the two styling products thrown in for free (assuming you use all three products) -The current featured price for this kit is $76.38.

____

Wen - OTO - SC & mousse in SCLV scent - $ 39.98 -- WEN by Chaz Dean Coconut Lime Verbena Styling Creme & Mousse (A266136). Today it is still available at a featured price of $43.98 which is just $4 more than the OTO price. -- This duo is still an excellent value as comared with the prices on Chaz's website. In the past, QVC has only brought in a limited amount of the Seasonal Styling Creme (SC) and Mousse duo. They have not been available for individual purchase (only as the duo). The duo generally sells out in a few days and then is only available for purchase at Chaz's site for a much higher price. Bottom line... if you want this duo then you should purchase it asap, otherwise you'll have to purchase the SC and the mousse at Chaz's site for more money. -- The current featured price for this kit is $43.98.

--

On monday (6/30), this OTOs was presented and is still available:

* Wen - OTO (6/30) - 613, BGT & POM 16oz CC trio - $65.38  -- WEN by Chaz Dean 3pc Set of Universal Cleansing Cond.  (A269355) is available today at a $71.82 featured price price. It includes 16oz each of 613, BGT and POM CC. It's an ok value, but only if you are using all three Cleansing Conditioners. -- I think there are several other better values around. For example, the regularly available  WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen & Rice Protein Cleansing Duo  (A266122) is feature priced at $49.98 and includes 16oz each of the 613 and BGT Cleansing Conditioners

The 3pc OTO set includes:

• 16-fl oz Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner -- $29 regular price
  • 16-fl oz Bamboo Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner -- $32.82 feature price 
  • 16-fl oz Six Thirteen Daily Cleansing Treatment -- $45 regular price (when available at QVC)

___ 

In message #3 of this thread, Hilary mentioned that an OTO from June 13th is available again (probably dues to unfilled check hold orders that were released) ... and at a crazy good featured price of $76.98. -- As of July 1st, it was no longer available but, as on July 2nd it became available again. -- Based on past patterns, for the next few weeks it will go in and out of stock and then be gone for good.

Bottom line, if you want this deal then you should purchase it ASAP.

* WEN by Chaz Dean 613 Nourishing Body Treatment & EDT Fragrance  (A269354) -- The Nourishing Body Treattment regularly sells for $59 and the 613 Eau De Toilette regularly sells for $79 so this is still a crazy good value. 

--

____

____

SPECIALLY PRICED NEW JUNE KITS 

____ 

____

* --   -- According to the product description, the set included a 4oz. Treatment Oil and a 1oz Travel size Treatment oil. In Kjelle's Core Oil Home & Away Surprise thread, she mentioned that she received the 4oz. Treatment Oil along with a 2oz. Travel size. Other Wenners have also confirmed that they received a 2oz. travel size oil. While I can't promise that you will get the 2oz. oil size, it does seem as though there is a an additional 1oz of Treatment Oil in these kits. Since the 4oz. Treatment Oil size sells for about $55, this is about a $13.75 bonus.

______

______

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - all six OTOs still available at great prices

There were a few Wenners who were not able to purchase last night's OTOs before they were officially "sold out" (problems with shopping cart, sold out before final buying decision was made, etc.). -- So, of course, it's frustrating to see last night's OTOs still available for purchase today at higher prices. -- QVC customer service is generally very understanding about this. Just call them and explain what happened and they are likely to honor last night's special pricing. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I didn't get any of the OTO' s, but I was kicking myself that I didn't get the 613 NBT and EDT duo. I just ran out of NBT. Luckily, today I looked and that duo is available again for $76. Yay!!!! So happy!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:
I didn't get any of the OTO' s, but I was kicking myself that I didn't get the 613 NBT and EDT duo. I just ran out of NBT. Luckily, today I looked and that duo is available again for $76. Yay!!!! So happy!!!

Hilary, I'm so glad that you were able to snag this duo. Even at the featured price it's a great value. 

A few days ago, I remembered you mentioned that you had just run out of the NBT... probably in Miss Klynn's what did I ust up thread. I wondered why you hadn't picked up that June 13th OTO. 

I think you lucked out because that Duo had not been available since June 13th and it popped up just when you needed it. -- I think what happened is that the unfilled "check hold" orders had just been released... just in time for you. 

Lol, you may want to pick up a spare while you canSmiley Wink 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

--  

--

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - OTOs still available at great prices

[ Edited ]

All of the seven recent Wen OTOs from this past week are still available at great featured prices which are between $4-$7 over the OTO price. 

Especially for the new Wenners... if you missed out on an OTO that you really wanted, take a look at the current featured pricing and compare it to the regular prices for these products. My own opinion is that most of these featured prices are still crazy good prices and compare reasonably well with TSV prices. 

That said, a few are now only offereing moderate price savings. -- The WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Mousse, Styling Creme & Cleansing Cond.  (A269356) which is a $32 savings plus two (2) $3 S&H charges. It's still a good value, just not crazy good. --- Also, there are two Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) Cleansing Conditioner duos offered. Unless you specifially want the Travel Pack option (because you travel a lot) the (2) 16oz CCs bottle option is a better value. --- The WEN by Chaz Dean 3pc Set of Universal Cleansing Cond.  (A269355) is now at a featured price of $71.82. It's an ok value, but only if you are using all three Cleansing Conditioners (613, BGT & POM).  Otherwise WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen & Rice Protein Cleansing Duo  (A266122) is a better value.

A few of these values are so good that I'm not sure if they will remain available for purchase after the end of Chaz's visit on June 30th. So you may want to make your purchase decisions soon.

Also if you would like the Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV) styling creme & mousse dou, I'd recommend that you purchase it ASAP. -- In the past, it has only been available (first as an OTO) in a very limited quantity. Once it sells out -- usually in a few days -- it is not reordered by QVC. So you would only be able to purchase it at Chaz's site at a substantially higher price. 

___ 

Don't forget that the Summer Scents: New Debut & Two Encores products and kits are only available through August 31st.

___  

Also, there are a few great 613 kits that are occasionally offered and are available now:

* WEN by Chaz Dean SixThirteen Home & Away Styling Kit (A269364) -- I have purchased three of these kits because they are so convenient for me. I keep one in my small bathroom, one in my weekend travel kit, and a spare just because it's really convenient. It included 7.5oz. Mousse, 1.8oz. Mousse, 5oz. Styling Creme & 2oz. Styling Creme -- The current featured price for this kit is $65.94.  

WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen Home & Away Collection (A258093)  -- This kit includes 16oz Cleansing Conditioner, 2oz Styling Creme, 1.8oz. Mousse, and (4) 2oz. tarvel packets. -- The current featured price for this kit is $59.98.

* WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen EDT Fragrance 3.4 oz. Duo (A269152) -- The QVC price for this duo is $97.00.  

___  

Additionally, there are a few great Bamboo Green Tea (or Manadrin Italian Fig) kits as well: 

WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Protein Cleanse & Volumize Kit (A266123-- I was getting ready to purchase this kit a few days before Chaz's June 13th show which has all those crazy value OTOs and specials. Even so, I think this kit is still a great value. The kit is available in either BGT or MIF and includes: 16oz. Cleansing Conditioner, 6oz. Styling Creme, and 6oz. Volumizing Treatment Mist (VTM) -- The current featured price for this kit is $59.94.

* WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen & Rice Protein Cleansing Duo (A266122) -- This kit includes 16oz. 613 CC and 16oz. BGT CC. -The current featured price for this kit is $49.98. 

___

For the June OTOs and specials, you will find the specific information on the featured pricing which is still available in the message below. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

____

On June 13th, several OTOs and as well as about four additional specials were offered. A fewof them are the items/kits that are still available at excellent prices: 

WEN by Chaz Dean Home & Away Treatment Oil 4 oz. & 1 oz. (A271843) -- According to the product description, the set included a 4oz. Treatment Oil and a 1oz Travel size Treatment oil. In Kjelle's Core Oil Home & Away Surprise thread, she mentioned that she received the 4oz. Treatment Oil along with a 2oz. Travel size. Other Wenners have also confirmed that they received a 2oz. travel size oil. While I can't promise that you will get the 2oz. oil size, it does seem as though there is a an additional 1oz of Treatment Oil in these kits. Since the 4oz. Treatment Oil size sells for about $55, this is about a $13.75 bonus. -- The current featured price for this kit is $54.98.

* WEN by Chaz Dean 613 Nourishing Body Treatment & EDT Fragrance  (A269354) -- occasionally available (more information at the end of this post). 

____

On thursday (6/25), two of the kits in the photos below were OTOs and are still available at crazy good prices (about $5 more than the OTO prices): 

Wen OTO - 16oz BGT & MIF Cleansing Conditioner Duo -- WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 2 Cleansing Cond. w/Rice Protein (A267689) -- Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and MIF CC Duo -- probably in the 16oz size -- The current featured price for this Duo is $44.46.

Wen OTO - better than gallon price!! - 16oz SAM CC & (8) 2oz Variety CC Travel Packs... -- WEN by Chaz Dean 16oz. Cleansing Conditioner w/ Travel Packs  (A267437) -- 16oz Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) CC, along with (8) 2oz Variety CC travel pacquettes -- Variety option includes: 2 each of Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) and Pomegranate (POM), plus one each of Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), and Cucumber Aloe (CA). -- The current featured price for this kit is $39.86. 

____ 

On saturday (6/27), this kit from the photos below was an OTOs and is still available at a good price:

Wen - OTO (6/27) - BGT & MIF Travel packs - $54.54 -- It's available as the WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Cleansing Conditioner 16pc Travel Set  (A265403), or on auto-delivery as the WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Cleansing 16pc Travel Set Auto-Delivery  (A269054). -- The duo includes both (8) 2oz Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) cleansing conditioner travel packets and (8) 2oz Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) travel packets.-- The current featured price for this kit is $59.96. -- If you just want the 16oz BGT & MIF CCs duo then the WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 2 Cleansing Cond. w/Rice Protein (A267689) listed above (from the 6/25 OTO) is a better value. But if you need the travel packets then this travel set would be the way to go.

____

On sunday (6/29), two of the kits in the photos below were OTOs and are still available at good prices: 

* Wen - OTO - BGT or MIF: 32oz CC, plus SC & mousse... -- WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Mousse, Styling Creme & Cleansing Cond.  (A269356) -- It is available in either of the two Restorative formulas which are Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) or Mandarin Italian FIg (MIF). -- The kit includes 32oz CC (regularly $52.74), 6oz SC (regularly aprox. $22), and 7.5oz mousse (regularly $34). -- It is still available for purchase at a slightly higher price of $76.38 which is about $7 more than last night's OTO price. -- If you purchased all three products individually the total cost would be $108.74 (plus (3) S&H $3 charges). So even at today's featured price, you still are saving about $32 (plus two additional $3 S&H charges) if you wanted to purchase all three items. Essentially you are getting at least one of the two styling products thrown in for free (assuming you use all three products) -The current featured price for this kit is $76.38.

____

Wen - OTO - SC & mousse in SCLV scent - $ 39.98 -- WEN by Chaz Dean Coconut Lime Verbena Styling Creme & Mousse (A266136). Today it is still available at a featured price of $43.98 which is just $4 more than the OTO price. -- This duo is still an excellent value as comared with the prices on Chaz's website. In the past, QVC has only brought in a limited amount of the Seasonal Styling Creme (SC) and Mousse duo. They have not been available for individual purchase (only as the duo). The duo generally sells out in a few days and then is only available for purchase at Chaz's site for a much higher price. Bottom line... if you want this duo then you should purchase it asap, otherwise you'll have to purchase the SC and the mousse at Chaz's site for more money. -- The current featured price for this kit is $43.98.

____

Wen - OTO (6/30) - 613, BGT & POM 16oz CC trio - $65.38  -- WEN by Chaz Dean 3pc Set of Universal Cleansing Cond.  (A269355) is available today at a $71.82 featured price price. It includes 16oz each of 613, BGT and POM CC. It's an ok value, but only if you are using all three Cleansing Conditioners. -- I think there are several other better values around. For example, the regularly available  WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen & Rice Protein Cleansing Duo  (A266122) is feature priced at $49.98 and includes 16oz each of the 613 and BGT Cleansing Conditioners

• 16-fl oz Six Thirteen Daily Cleansing Treatment -- $45 regular price (when available at QVC)

____

WEN by Chaz Dean 613 Nourishing Body Treatment & EDT Fragrance  (A269354) -- The Nourishing Body Treattment regularly sells for $59 and the 613 Eau De Toilette regularly sells for $79 so this is still a crazy good value. -- This sold out on June 13th before the show it was presented in was over. -- Hilary spotted this first (in message #3 of this thread)... from June 29th on, every 7-10 days or so it suddenly becomes available agian for purchase and then, within a day (or sometimes hours). I'm not sure why this is happening but, since it's in a small box, maybe the packing department finds a small quantity of them from time to time. -- When available, it's currently being sold at the $84.75 regular QVC price (which is still a great value).

-- 

____

Honored Contributor

All of these June OTOs are still available at great featured prices. I'm really surprised because, in the past, they've generally been sold out by now. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

___ 

Most of this past June's Wen OTOs and special purchases are still available at great featured prices which are between $4-$7 over the OTO price. 

That said, a few are now only offereing moderate price savings. -- The WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Mousse, Styling Creme & Cleansing Cond.  (A269356) which is a $32 savings plus two (2) $3 S&H charges. It's still a good value, just not crazy good. --- Also, there are two Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) Cleansing Conditioner duos offered. Unless you specifially want the Travel Pack option (because you travel a lot) the (2) 16oz CCs bottle option is a better value. --- The WEN by Chaz Dean 3pc Set of Universal Cleansing Cond.  (A269355) is now at a featured price of $71.82. It's an ok value, but only if you are using all three Cleansing Conditioners (613, BGT & POM).  Otherwise WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen & Rice Protein Cleansing Duo  (A266122) is a better value.

For the June OTOs and specials, you will find the specific information on the featured pricing in the message that follows the message below (i.e. go to message #9 in this thread). 

___

___ 

Don't forget that the Summer Scents: New Debut & Two Encores products and kits are only available through August 31st.

___  

Also, there are a few great 613 kits that are occasionally offered and are available now:

WEN by Chaz Dean SixThirteen Home & Away Styling Kit (A269364) -- I have purchased three of these kits because they are so convenient for me. I keep one in my small bathroom, one in my weekend travel kit, and a spare just because it's really convenient. It included 7.5oz. Mousse, 1.8oz. Mousse, 5oz. Styling Creme & 2oz. Styling Creme -- The current featured price for this kit is $65.94.  

WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen Home & Away Collection (A258093)  -- This kit includes 16oz Cleansing Conditioner, 2oz Styling Creme, 1.8oz. Mousse, and (4) 2oz. tarvel packets. -- The current featured price for this kit is $59.98.

WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen EDT Fragrance 3.4 oz. Duo (A269152) -- The QVC price for this duo is $97.00.  

___  

Additionally, there are a few great Bamboo Green Tea (or Manadrin Italian Fig) kits as well: 

WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Protein Cleanse & Volumize Kit (A266123-- I was getting ready to purchase this kit a few days before Chaz's June 13th show which has all those crazy value OTOs and specials. Even so, I think this kit is still a great value. The kit is available in either BGT or MIF and includes: 16oz. Cleansing Conditioner, 6oz. Styling Creme, and 6oz. Volumizing Treatment Mist (VTM) -- The current featured price for this kit is $59.94.

WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen & Rice Protein Cleansing Duo (A266122) -- This kit includes 16oz. 613 CC and 16oz. BGT CC. -The current featured price for this kit is $49.98. 

___

For the June OTOs and specials, you will find the specific information on the featured pricing which is still available in the message below. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

____

On June 13th, several OTOs and as well as about four additional specials were offered. A fewof them are the items/kits that are still available at excellent prices: 

WEN by Chaz Dean Home & Away Treatment Oil 4 oz. & 1 oz. (A271843) -- According to the product description, the set included a 4oz. Treatment Oil and a 1oz Travel size Treatment oil. In Kjelle's Core Oil Home & Away Surprise thread, she mentioned that she received the 4oz. Treatment Oil along with a 2oz. Travel size. Other Wenners have also confirmed that they received a 2oz. travel size oil. While I can't promise that you will get the 2oz. oil size, it does seem as though there is a an additional 1oz of Treatment Oil in these kits. Since the 4oz. Treatment Oil size sells for about $55, this is about a $13.75 bonus. -- The current featured price for this kit is $54.98.

* WEN by Chaz Dean 613 Nourishing Body Treatment & EDT Fragrance  (A269354) -- occasionally available (more information at the end of this post). 

____

____ 

Wen - OTO (6/27) - BGT & MIF Travel packs - $54.54 -- It's available as the WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Cleansing Conditioner 16pc Travel Set  (A265403), or on auto-delivery as the WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Cleansing 16pc Travel Set Auto-Delivery  (A269054). -- The duo includes both (8) 2oz Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) cleansing conditioner travel packets and (8) 2oz Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) travel packets.-- The current featured price for this kit is $59.96. -- If you just want the 16oz BGT & MIF CCs duo then the WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 2 Cleansing Cond. w/Rice Protein (A267689) listed above (from the 6/25 OTO) is a better value. But if you need the travel packets then this travel set would be the way to go.

____

____

____

Wen - OTO (6/30) - 613, BGT & POM 16oz CC trio - $65.38  -- WEN by Chaz Dean 3pc Set of Universal Cleansing Cond.  (A269355) is available today at a $71.82 featured price price. It includes 16oz each of 613, BGT and POM CC. It's an ok value, but only if you are using all three Cleansing Conditioners. -- I think there are several other better values around. For example, the regularly available  WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen & Rice Protein Cleansing Duo  (A266122) is feature priced at $49.98 and includes 16oz each of the 613 and BGT Cleansing Conditioners

____

WEN by Chaz Dean 613 Nourishing Body Treatment & EDT Fragrance  (A269354) -- The Nourishing Body Treattment regularly sells for $59 and the 613 Eau De Toilette regularly sells for $79 so this is still a crazy good value. -- This sold out on June 13th before the show it was presented in was over. -- Hilary spotted this first (in message #3 of this thread)... from June 29th on, every 7-10 days or so it suddenly becomes available agian for purchase and then, within a day (or sometimes hours). I'm not sure why this is happening but, since it's in a small box, maybe the packing department finds a small quantity of them from time to time. -- When available, it's currently being sold at the $84.75 regular QVC price (which is still a great value).

-- 

____

Honored Contributor

Just a reminder that there are still other great Wen values around in addition to the upcoming September 5th TSV. 

The information is in the two posts just above this one (posts #7 and #8).

Enjoy!!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy