WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO is available - Tuscan Pear Eau de Parfum

@Chefgal411 wrote:
Finally home from work & catching up on the forum & everyone's Wenderful evening! You girls did some serious damage, ha ha!
Thank you @icezeus for the good wishes & to @bebe777 again for her notification system! As they say, timing is EVERYTHING! Love you, fellow Wenners! ❤

@Chefgal411 , You timed your break really well, expecially considering your dinner crowd. But a girl's gotta get her Wen. Or, if you're old enough to remember this....

Nothing comes between a Wen girl and her Wen Smiley Wink 

Congrats on a successful purchase!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Nicole WI, I am so sorry to hear this and I will say a prayer for both of you.

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777, thanks for the notification.  I like the scent of FTP, and would have bought a small bottle, but that large one is a committment.  I still have the 613 EDT and like it.  Also have 3 D&G perfumes, so  need to use some up before I order more.  

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze - I feel the same way. I have a hard time wearing perfume, always have. And, as I live on the beach, I rarely go out "dressed up" enough that warrants perfume - lol. I would feel badly if I ordered it and had to send it back knowing someone else could have had it. I wish Chaz would drop in some samples with our orders it would help so much.

Trusted Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:
@DoxieMomma wrote:
... You may want to consider sharing this with Chaz and Team Wen. Chaz is very passionate about his products and the special meanings that they represent to him. I'm sure he would be touched to know that his products have brought even a small level of comfort to both you and your mother.
I wish I knew how to, DoxieMomma. I am not on any social media websites (by choice) and am not sure if a letter or email would actually reach him. I have thought of sharing my story with him many times recently...

I'm not on any social media either, it's just not my thing. And, those might not be the best format to share something so personal. 

Chaz seems to have an excellent customer service team, I'm sure that an email to his salon (via chazdean.com) would reach him eventually. 

Trusted Contributor

The only Wen fragrance that I'm interested in is SHL. I have no problem paying that OTO price for a 3.4 oz EDP, as long as the fragrance LASTS. My favorite perfumes are on par with Chaz's salon price for this item, but those fragrances last all day (and then some😄). I'll be sure to keep an eye on the upcoming reviews, particularly on the longevity. 

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@HappyDaze - I feel the same way. I have a hard time wearing perfume, always have. And, as I live on the beach, I rarely go out "dressed up" enough that warrants perfume - lol. I would feel badly if I ordered it and had to send it back knowing someone else could have had it. I wish Chaz would drop in some samples with our orders it would help so much.

@riley1 EXCELLENT idea!

And how lucky are you to live on the beach! I would love that but my husband said he wouldn't mind living closer to the beach (we live about 45 minutes away) but he doesn't like heaing the sound of the ocean 24/7- he says it bothers him. LOVE the ocean, just not the "white noise" sound of it. boo hiss boo, lol!

Valued Contributor

I was so happy to hear this wonderful fragrance sold out!!! 

I had made the decision (reluctantly) already to skip this one. I am all in for SHL this coming spring, though. It will be my birthday present to me!

Congratulations to team WEN for a successful launch! 

Honored Contributor

I told my husband about the SHL perfume and he asked if they were making a lotion. Like me, he is not much into perfumes on women (too strong). I would LOVE a SHL body lotion and body wash!! I know that won't happen but I seriously would be so happy. 

Valued Contributor

Nicole WI wrote:
I wish I knew how to, DoxieMomma. I am not on any social media websites (by choice) and am not sure if a letter or email would actually reach him. I have thought of sharing my story with him many times recently...
DoxieMomma wrote:
I'm not on any social media either, it's just not my thing. And, those might not be the best format to share something so personal.

Chaz seems to have an excellent customer service team, I'm sure that an email to his salon (via chazdean.com) would reach him eventually.
I agree, DoxieMomma, Chaz does have an excellent customer service team, so maybe I will send him and email and share just how much his products are a part of my life and have been of my mom's life as well. 💌

I would also like to thank everyone for their kind words, thoughts, and prayers. You all have made me feel very fortunate to have found this forum and am happy to be working my way back into posting again. I just can't express in words what your kind gestures have done for me and thank you all again so very much. 💐