WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO is available - Tuscan Pear Eau de Parfum

Thank you Bebe and to all of you for all of your kind words. They mean so much to me during this time in my life.
Sending a group hug out to you all! You have filled my heart with extra joy this evening... 💗
Trusted Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:
I ordered this in honor of my Mom... She is ending her well fought battle with Stage IV cancer as we have shared many WEN QVC shoes together over the years and though this is a bittersweet moment for me, I know her favorite seasonal this far has been Fall Tuscan Pear. I have been using it the FTP CC, SC, NM, & RTM while spending our time together and touches my hair and smiles.
As my Mom joins my Dad a place where they no longer age, no longer suffer illness or pain, and all of their dreams and happiest moments will be coming true, they will both live on through me. I was fortunate enough to have the most loving & protective father (age 54) for 26 years, before a hard fought battle with cancer as well, and my wonderful mother (age 60) and friend for 37 years I do consider myself blessed! Some people have not experienced one moment of the love and joy I have with with two parents who showered me with unconditional love everyday of my life through good and difficult times.
May they both know that they touched so many lives with the love and generosity they shared with family, loved ones, and complete strangers. I hope to carry that on as they did for the rest of my life. Bless you all for listening to my first post since my mother has been diagnosed. May you all be happy, healthy, and lives filled with love. ❤️

@Nicole WI my heart is with all of you. What a wonderful tribute to your mom and your parents in general. Familial love is such a precious gift. May you continue to find peace with the loving memories of your parents. They will be watching over you and sharing their pride in you with each other.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

It did sell out @bebe777? Wow. Maybe I'll keep and let them mail my order, maybe all those 4500 ladies were onto something? I'll try it too.

Thanks for all the info right on time, Bebe!

I love how this show ended! The host was so genuine with the dogs, went down on the floor with them, and right before the end she was so cute - she started to pant like a dog, and that excited Angels so, that they instantaneously became alive from their sleep coma! Cat Happy

Well, it was fun Ladies! My account took a hit. Again.

xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxooxo to ya all!

@sonechko I LOVED seeing her play with the dogs! It really was just authentic and warm and sweet. Those Angels are the cutest and sweetest too!

Trusted Contributor

((Nicole WI)) my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Highlighted
Contributor

Valued Contributor

DoxieMomma wrote:
... You may want to consider sharing this with Chaz and Team Wen. Chaz is very passionate about his products and the special meanings that they represent to him. I'm sure he would be touched to know that his products have brought even a small level of comfort to both you and your mother.
I wish I knew how to, DoxieMomma. I am not on any social media websites (by choice) and am not sure if a letter or email would actually reach him. I have thought of sharing my story with him many times recently...
Respected Contributor

I have to admit, I had a little sticker shock on this one, too. I guess I have to remember this is a big bottle of EDP. I may get this one later, but it's not in my budget right now. I hope all who got it enjoy. I'm looking forward to the reviews.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

I've  never smelled this scent so of course I didn't buy the perfume but wowza if that will be the price of the SHL one I may pass. I am not a huge perfume user anywat (not yet, right @bebe777 lol!) and not sure I'd want to spend that much on a bottle, especially never smelling it first. Maybe he will do a smaller bottle. Hopefully?

Frequent Contributor

Finally home from work & catching up on the forum & everyone's Wenderful evening! You girls did some serious damage, ha ha!
Thank you @icezeus for the good wishes & to @bebe777 again for her notification system! As they say, timing is EVERYTHING! Love you, fellow Wenners! ❤
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I've  never smelled this scent so of course I didn't buy the perfume but wowza if that will be the price of the SHL one I may pass. I am not a huge perfume user anywat (not yet, right @bebe777 lol!) and not sure I'd want to spend that much on a bottle, especially never smelling it first. Maybe he will do a smaller bottle. Hopefully?

@HappyDaze lol, I can understand. It's a bit out of my price range too. It would be great if we could get "sniff" samples. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy