WEN

Super Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO is available - Tuscan Pear Eau de Parfum

Thanks @bebe777. It's in my cart. Lord knows I don't need another fragrance lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Chefgal411

I had just read a post where you had to work and wanted to order this OTO. I am so glad that you were able to get into the bathroom stall and place your order. LOL!! Enjoy.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the item number, I ordered mine!!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Wow, they've just sold 400 FTP EDP. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Add a one from me to 400 oders. Bought into hype. Still thinking if to keep the order. I just don't want 613 EDP. Want something from Wen though. Where is my Lilac?

@sonechko lol, last time I heard, you were waiting for the Spring Honey Lilac frangrance. lol... what happened?? -- Maybe you should just put it in the safety of your cart for a while and think about it... I don't think they're going to sell out immediately becasuse of the price.

Earlier you sounded like a SHL fragrance girl.

I bought the OTO of the three FTP CCs and left it at that. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thanks @bebe777 😊 Love my Wen for sure. You're going to really like the FTP cc. I just got mine last week and it's a new favorite. Haven't tried MIF yet 😊
Honored Contributor

@Lacey Skye wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Lacey Skye wrote:

I must admit....I ordered two.

@Lacey Skye I think you're tonight's big winner!!! Smiley Happy 

It sounds like a lovely fragrance but I'm just going to enjoy my brand new FTP trio with the wenderful Wen comb!! Smiley Wink 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777  We won't discuss how many OTO's I ordered earlier today.  I'm still waiting on so many items from the 9/5 visit.   I know my Dad won't get the bill until the end of the month.  My sisters and I always tell him that hair care is always emergencies.

@Lacey Skye and there's a lot of truth th that!! Good answer!! Smiley Wink 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have some sticker shock, sadly.  Not sure if I will pull the trigger.  I do love the scent and congratulate those who already picked it up! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aprimo wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I only ordered one--I swear! Woman LOL

@aprimo lol, and really?? Smiley Wink 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I love the scent so much! It reminds me of those amazing comice pears my parents send me at Christmas time. After I started using FTP, I couldn't wait for my pears. I ordered comice pears and Danish baby havarti cheese from Pittman & Davis, first shipment comes in October.

@aprimo you are making me feel better about purchasing the FTP CC trio without even having tried it before. I prefer the floral scents, but I really like Summer Honey Peach, so I thought I'm probably like a soft pear scent... and I love the Seasonal CCs. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hope4102 wrote:
Thanks @bebe777 😊 Love my Wen for sure. You're going to really like the FTP cc. I just got mine last week and it's a new favorite. Haven't tried MIF yet 😊

@Hope4102 besides the fact that I really like the Summer Honey Peach (SHP), I like the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) scent well enough to think that I'll probably like the FTP scent (the Seasonals all work well on my hair). 

I perfer the Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) scent -- along with Spring Orange Blossom it's my favorite scent -- but MIF gives me the best hair days!! It's moisturizing without weighing my hair down and it gives my hair the best volume and makes it bouncy. 

There's a BGT/MIF duo for around $45 that you might want to try. That was how I first tried it. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Best Seller
QVC Price: $49.00Featured Price: $44.46

___

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Add a one from me to 400 oders. Bought into hype. Still thinking if to keep the order. I just don't want 613 EDP. Want something from Wen though. Where is my Lilac?

@sonechko lol, last time I heard, you were waiting for the Spring Honey Lilac frangrance. lol... what happened?? -- Maybe you should just put it in the safety of your cart for a while and think about it... I don't think they're going to sell out immediately becasuse of the price.

Earlier you sounded like a SHL fragrance girl.

I bought the OTO of the three FTP CCs and left it at that. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I was sniffing last year's FTP 32 oz bottle many times today, and almost non-stop when this show started, trying to discern how the ETP would smell.

I think it is going to be a bomb to compliment crisp fresh smell of newly cleansed hair with these 3 bottles of FTP you @bebe777 , and I just recently purchased! Cat Happy

p.s. 1000 bottles just have been purchased!