WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen OTO - better than gallon price!! - 16oz SAM CC, & (8) 2oz Variety CC travel packs - $36.24

[ Edited ]

The WEN by Chaz Dean 16oz. Cleansing Conditioner w/ Travel Packs  (A267437) is an excellent value.

It's also a great way for first time Wenners to try out the Core line of Wen Cleansing Conditioners (CC). -- Personally, I think this is a better way for new Wenners to test out the Wen Cleansing Conditioners. This way they get to try each of the Core Cleansing Conditioners without being locked into a gallon of one individual Cleansing Conditioner scent.

Individually, here's how the two individual items are priced: 

* 16oz Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) CC -- $29 

* (8) 2oz Wen Cleansing Conditioner Travel Packs -- $33 

-- this allows people to try all six scents in the Core Cleansing Conditioner line. -- There are two each of Sweet Almond MInt (SAM) & Pomagranate (POM), and one each of Tea Tree (TT), FIG, Lavender (LAV), and Cucumber Aloe (CA).

Regularly they would run you $62 plus $6 shipping. With the OTO you are saving $25.96 plus $3.00 S&H. -- This OTO is 32oz of CC, so four OTOs would equal a gallon of Wen. 

With 4 S&H charges your total cost is $156.96, which is still less than the cost of one Core gallon of Wen which would be $177 plus $3 (S&H). 

Thanks Chaz!!!

-- bebeSmiley Happy

-- 

-- 

Recently On Air
QVC Price: $44.00One Time Only Value Price: $36.24
Available for 3 Easy Payments 
--
Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen OTO - 16oz SAM & travel packs - $36.24

Thanks Bebe. It's a good price, but no interest here.

Respected Contributor

This is really a great price and good for anyone that likes to use the travel packets when you travel.  Also great for anyone that is new to Wen. 

Valued Contributor

GREAT kit for NEWBIES as well! I'm passing simply because I have wayyy too much CC right now and I'm waiting on the CLV mousse/sc duo.Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

It's a great price - tempting, but I will wait for the CLV mousse/SC.  Hoping that will be a OTO on one of the visits.

Valued Contributor

No temptation here. I don't care for SAM.
Honored Contributor

@CaitlinH wrote:

GREAT kit for NEWBIES as well! I'm passing simply because I have wayyy too much CC right now and I'm waiting on the CLV mousse/sc duo.Cat Happy

Yeah, I agree, this is a good starter set. Unfortunately*, most of these don't work for me and I'm passing.

*My bank account is all "What do you mean 'unfortunately'? This is the best news I've had all day!" It is still recovering from the washer/dryer set I bought last month.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen OTO - better than gallon price!! - 16oz SAM CC, & (8) 2oz Variety CC travel packs - $36.24

[ Edited ]

I just updated my initial post because I did a cost breakdown on this kit and the price is better than for a Wen Gallon.

This is a great place for new Wenners to begin!!! I don't think I've ever seen a better price on the Core Cleansing Conditioners.

Regularly they would run you $62 plus $6 shipping. With the OTO you are saving $25.96 plus $3.00 S&H. -- This OTO is 32oz of CC, so four OTOs would equal a gallon of Wen. 

With 4 S&H charges your total cost is $156.96, which is still less than the cost of one Core gallon of Wen which would be $177 plus $3 (S&H). 

Thanks Chaz!!!

-- bebeSmiley Happy

-- 

-- 

Recently On Air

--

Contributor

Re: Wen OTO - better than gallon price!! - 16oz SAM CC & travel packs - $36.24

@bebe777 wrote:

This is an excellent value. It's also a great way for first time Wenners to try out the Core line of Wen Cleansing Conditioners (CC). Individually, here's how the two individual items are priced: 

-- two each of Sweet Almond MInt (SAM) & Pomagranate(POM), and one each of Tea Tree (TT), FIG, Lavender (LAV), and Cucumber Aloe (CA).

Thanks Chaz!!!

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Careful with your math!  Remember that a gallon is 128 oz, which would be:

8 - 16 oz..... 8 X 36.24= $289.92 

or 4 - 32. oz bottles.  So a gallon is still a better deal.

-- 

-- 

Recently On Air

--

@bebe777 wrote:

This is an excellent value. It's also a great way for first time Wenners to try out the Core line of Wen Cleansing Conditioners (CC). Individually, here's how the two individual items are priced: 

-- two each of Sweet Almond MInt (SAM) & Pomagranate(POM), and one each of Tea Tree (TT), FIG, Lavender (LAV), and Cucumber Aloe (CA).

Thanks Chaz!!!

-- bebeSmiley Happy

-- 

-- 

Recently On Air

--

Contributor

Re: Wen OTO - better than gallon price!! - 16oz SAM CC & travel packs - $36.24

oops, sorry bebe!  I forgot about the 8 - 2 oz. packets in there!  Guess that's why I have the word Clunk in my name!  Smiley Embarassed

You are correct, that this is a deal better than a gallon.