WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO - WWC Mousse, SC & Brush - $45.44

@Chefgal411 wrote:
Hi All! I'm happy to report that Chaz FINALLY has a show on my day off - which I'm thoroughly enjoying live from my couch! Hallelujah!!
Anyway, I see the OTO & want to hear from anyone who has used this brush. I'm sceptical of boar/wooden brushes, as they make my hair frizzy. Don't tell Chaz but I prefer the metal ones! I also think the medium is too small for my long hair - I may need the large. I don't want to miss a great value though - what do you Wenners think? Worth a shot?
Thanks! ❤❤❤

@Chefgal411 I have the medium round brush and I'm not really a fan of it. I have a large round brush in another brand and the Wen brush doesn't look like a medium compared to it. I have thin, fine hair that's almost to the middle of my back and I have trouble using the medium round brush so I prefer the large one that I have. Still, I got the mousse and SC OTO since it was such a great deal. I'll figure out something to do with the brush. Cat Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have the small brush, which was all I needed with the pixie cut, & I almost always air dry so I seldom use it. But my hair has grown a lot since Sept & I'm glad to have the bigger brush if I do want to use it. 

Super Contributor

I ordered mine as soon as the number went live this afternoon! I can't wait to try the brush. Already know I love the SC and Mousse.

Honored Contributor

@Chefgal411 wrote:
Hi All! I'm happy to report that Chaz FINALLY has a show on my day off - which I'm thoroughly enjoying live from my couch! Hallelujah!!
Anyway, I see the OTO & want to hear from anyone who has used this brush. I'm sceptical of boar/wooden brushes, as they make my hair frizzy. Don't tell Chaz but I prefer the metal ones! I also think the medium is too small for my long hair - I may need the large. I don't want to miss a great value though - what do you Wenners think? Worth a shot?
Thanks!❤❤❤

@Chefgal411

So glad you got to see Chaz!  Finally, a day off too!

I use the medium brush, my hair is fine, but I have lots of it, it's about 2 inches below my shoulders.

Don't know if this will help you because it sounds like you have curls, my hair wouldn't recognize a curl if it saw one!

@But, I apply SC on soaking wet hair, right out of the shower and comb through.  Then I air dry until my hair is @95% dry.  Then I bend over, flip my hair over my head, hold the ends together in a bunch so they don't fly around and get tangled, pull my hair straight to get some lift and dry the 9 inches or so closest to my scalp.  Then I flip it over, and use the brush to lift the top a little, but mostly to roll the ends under and dry them.  

I doubt if this helps you as our hair sounds very different, but I do use the medium brush and wanted to chime in Smiley Happy !

Hope you enjoy your great new items!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Chefgal411 wrote:
Thanks!❤❤❤

@Chefgal411

So glad you got to see Chaz!  Finally, a day off too!

I use the medium brush, my hair is fine, but I have lots of it, it's about 2 inches below my shoulders.

Don't know if this will help you because it sounds like you have curls, my hair wouldn't recognize a curl if it saw one!

@But, I apply SC on soaking wet hair, right out of the shower and comb through.  Then I air dry until my hair is @95% dry.  Then I bend over, flip my hair over my head, hold the ends together in a bunch so they don't fly around and get tangled, pull my hair straight to get some lift and dry the 9 inches or so closest to my scalp.  Then I flip it over, and use the brush to lift the top a little, but mostly to roll the ends under and dry them.  

I doubt if this helps you as our hair sounds very different, but I do use the medium brush and wanted to chime in Smiley Happy !

Hope you enjoy your great new items!

Oh you helped me...I have wavy hair but ends tend to dry, never thought of holding the ends together like that!  Gosh I love hearing all the ways people style their hair...Smiley Happy