WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO - WWC Mousse, SC & Brush - $45.44

@Chefgal411 wrote:
Thanks @yisbuff2 & @bebe777! I have tons of styling cream from my TSVs but I prefer the 613 one the best - but I love all the mousse! Will probably try this scent anyway, but that brush looks SMALL! It would take me an hour to dry my hair with that!! 😉

@Chefgal411, that's a shame... it may not be the best deal you you then. You would know best. 

I'm heading out now.

Enjoy the last Wen hour everyone!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, @bebe777!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chefgal411 wrote:
Hi All! I'm happy to report that Chaz FINALLY has a show on my day off - which I'm thoroughly enjoying live from my couch! Hallelujah!!
Anyway, I see the OTO & want to hear from anyone who has used this brush. I'm sceptical of boar/wooden brushes, as they make my hair frizzy. Don't tell Chaz but I prefer the metal ones! I also think the medium is too small for my long hair - I may need the large. I don't want to miss a great value though - what do you Wenners think? Worth a shot?
Thanks!❤❤❤

I have thin but tons of hair, long. The medium brush works well for my hair. You can grab a pretty good chunk of hair and takes all of 20 minutes for my hair to dry. Think Chaz actually uses the medium round brush when he usually blow dries? If you have thick coarse/curly hair it may be too small

Trusted Contributor

@Chefgal411 wrote:
Thanks @yisbuff2 & @bebe777! I have tons of styling cream from my TSVs but I prefer the 613 one the best - but I love all the mousse! Will probably try this scent anyway, but that brush looks SMALL! It would take me an hour to dry my hair with that!! 😉

@Chefgal411I think you will love it!

Contributor

I got it too!!  Thanks @bebe777 

Frequent Contributor

Oh, really? I have fine hair but a lot and it's long. I like a big brush to give me volume on top when I dry it. Maybe the medium will work. I need a new brush - the handle just broke off mine. I think I'll give it a try since it's such a great value. Thanks girls!
Honored Contributor

@Chefgal411 wrote:
Oh, really? I have fine hair but a lot and it's long. I like a big brush to give me volume on top when I dry it. Maybe the medium will work. I need a new brush - the handle just broke off mine. I think I'll give it a try since it's such a great value. Thanks girls!

@Chefgal411, I'm glad that you're going to give it a go becasue the price is right and. lol, you'll use the SC eventually. Smiley Happy

Even if it turns out that you need the larger brush in the end, for a great value, you get to give the Wen brush a spin. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks @bebe777 I got it too. I went thru jet.com so I'll get $10 credit in Jetcash. The last Jet order I placed for $35 only cost me $3.33 cuz I went thru them with my QVC orders. It's a really good web site & FAST shipping. It takes 30 days for the jetcash to clear, then I'll have enough for another free order Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

The round brush doesn't really work for me. I never got the hang of drying my hair with it. And with the recent development of waves/curls in my hair, even using it on dry hair was making it frizzy. So I put away my brushes and am only using the WEN comb.

I believe that Chaz knows what he's talking about when he says they are great brushes. However, you obviously have to use the right technique and I cannot do it.

Nonetheless, I bought two of the OTO because I need the mousse & SC to go with all that WWC CC that I bought in December. Even if you don't need the brush, I still think it's a good deal.

Respected Contributor

I decided to get it!  I don't really need the brush since I air dry my hair on most days but it's a good deal!