WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - OTO - SC & mousse in SCLV scent - $ 39.98

[ Edited ]

This OTO is the WEN by Chaz Dean Coconut Lime Verbena Styling Creme & Mousse (A266136). For tonight, this OTO is priced at $39.98. -- bebe Smiley Happy

--

The kit includes: 

• Includes 7.5-fl oz Summer Coconut Lime Verbena Nourishing Mousse and 6-fl oz Summer Coconut Lime Verbena Styling Creme
  • Summer Coconut Lime Verbena: a cool, crisp refreshing scent with highlights of coconut and verbena to sweeten the tangy lime

--

--

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO - SCLV for SC and mousse - $ 39.98

Both of these OTO's are a great value.  If I decide to purchase one of them it would be the BGT OTO since I still haven't tried the Mandarin Fig yet but still plan on trying it at some time.  I don't always purchase the OTO of the styling products since I don't use the mousse often.  If I decide to purchase the BGT OTO I also wouldn't use the mousse for a while but it is still a great value.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO - SC & mousse in SCLV scent - $ 39.98

Got mine!  I am so happy!

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO - SCLV for SC and mousse - $ 39.98

@Susan25 wrote:

Both of these OTO's are a great value.  If I decide to purchase one of them it would be the BGT OTO since I still haven't tried the Mandarin Fig yet but still plan on trying it at some time.  I don't always purchase the OTO of the styling products since I don't use the mousse often.  If I decide to purchase the BGT OTO I also wouldn't use the mousse for a while but it is still a great value.  

The first mousse I tried was SHP and it did nothing for my hair. I recently tried the 613 mousse and I love it! So I figured I would get the MIF set and try that mousse. Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

elf

Trusted Contributor

OMG that was me too.....but without the outfit  LOL. Got 1. Will probably get another .

Hey bebe.....Thanks for your hard work this month!!!!!  You are awesome X 1000000!  Was so glad to see you back!!!

Trusted Contributor

^^^^^^^ That'll be me if we see SOB and SMC mousse/styling cream next year! ^^^^^
Honored Contributor

Isn't Chaz a sweetie?  He seems genuinely happy to show such deals!

I bought the MIF set to go with my gal. of BGT!

Thanks Chaz, Team WEN & WEN Dooters!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

DoxieMomma - I'll be right there with you doing the happy dance!

Valued Contributor

oh my gosh. spring orange blossom styling products would be so dreamy!!!