WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO - SC & mousse in SCLV scent - $ 39.98

Checked back to see what else is new.......OMG this is just cracking me up....Thanks I needed it today!  BTW loved the movie.  LOL too funny. Too bad there isn't sound.

Super Contributor

Drythe,

Where did you get a gallon of BGT?? Chaz's website???

Honored Contributor

@scottygal wrote:

Drythe,

Where did you get a gallon of BGT?? Chaz's website???

I got them on AD last year when they were offered on the Q.  Grabbed them because Chaz said these won't be back at this price, then it was the same price or very close to the cores.  So I jumped.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

I'm so sad that I'm NOT getting the text alerts for these! I get them for every other beauty OTO but not for WEN. Any one else have this same issue?
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

The WEN by Chaz Dean Coconut Lime Verbena Styling Creme & Mousse (A266136). was one of two Wen OTOs last night. Today it is still available at a featured price of $43.98 which is just $4 more than the OTO price.

This duo is still an excellent value as comared with the prices on Chaz's website. In the past, QVC has only brought in a limited amount of the Seasonal Styling Creme (SC) and Mousse duo. They have not been available for individual purchase (only as the duo). The duo generally sells out in a few days and then is only available for purchase at Chaz's site for a much higher price.

Bottom line... if you want this duo then you should purchase it asap, otherwise you'll have to purchase the SC and the mousse at Chaz's site for more money.-- bebe Smiley Happy

--

The kit includes: 

• Includes 7.5-fl oz Summer Coconut Lime Verbena Nourishing Mousse and 6-fl oz Summer Coconut Lime Verbena Styling Creme
  • Summer Coconut Lime Verbena: a cool, crisp refreshing scent with highlights of coconut and verbena to sweeten the tangy lime

--

--