WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO - BGT or MIF: 32oz CC, plus SC & mousse - $69.44

jennys kid, I decided to order the MIF set, it'll be my first time trying this formula.

It sounds like you are well stocked on BGT, but if you really want this set in MIF, keep an eye on that item number. It's been my experience that a sold out item may become available later in the evening as some orders aren't completed. It seems like QVC's system is set up that an item "sells out" when the available inventory is spoken for (by putting it in the shopping cart). However, if that transaction isn't finalized in a certain amount of time, that item goes back into inventory and you may have a chance to snag one.
Valued Contributor

good point, doxiemomma! thank you for the tip. i'll keep an eye out this evening.

Regular Contributor

Even though it said 'available on waitlist' I added the MIF to my cart and it said 'in stock' and let me go through the process to purchase it, so I guess it wasn't sold out after all! I'm glad I read this post because I had NO IDEA that this happened on occasion! Thanks @DoxieMomma

Trusted Contributor

YAY!! So happy you were able to get one!

It happens pretty often, people put things in their shopping carts, then get distracted, change their minds, etc. I've lucked into a "sold out" item a few times myself.......persistence paid off!
Honored Contributor

DoxieMomma, I've had exactly the same experience. And frequently an hour or two after an item sells out somehow an hour or two later it's available again. -- my wifi is being ornery so I'm not really able to chat with everyone. -- bebeSmiley Sad
Valued Contributor

I had the MIF in my cart and went to checkout and it said my cart session had expired 😡

I had only been away for 50 mins...I was watching the clock closely! Not sure what happened on that one 👎🏻
Honored Contributor

Sam, check back in an hour or two... And keep checking back because it usually becomes available later. -- if that doesn't happen then check to see if it becomes available on Monday. If it does, then call QVC customer service. Explain what happens and ask them to honor the OTO price. They usually will. -- BebeSmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

I will...thanks! I was just a tad irritated ... Over hair products! 😛
Valued Contributor

I am glad I got the March TSV on AD, that helped me resist the urge for the BGT & MIF OTO's for the past few days. It may be more cost effective for me to buy the mousse on its own since I am getting a 32oz CC & 16oz 613 plus RTM & SC for around the same price & easy pays as today's deal.
Honored Contributor

Sam, LOL, I understand. For most women, when they have a great hair day they feel so much better. So good styling products at a great value are no small thing. I'm sure that you will be able to get the OTO price - BebeSmiley Happy