WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - OTO - BGT or MIF: 32oz CC, plus SC & mousse - $69.44

[ Edited ]

This OTO is the WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Mousse, Styling Creme & Cleansing Cond.  (A269356). For tonight, this OTO is priced at $69.44. It is available in either of the two Restorative formulas which are Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) or Mandarin Italian FIg (MIF).-- The kit includes the Cleansing Conditioner in the 32oz size!! -- bebe Smiley Happy

The kit Includes:

• 32-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner
  • 6-fl oz Styling Creme
  • 7.5-fl oz Nourishing Mousse

--  

--

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO - BGT or MIF: CC, SC & mousse - $59.44

I caved and bought the MIF set. I wanted to try the mousse and I realized that my bottle of cleansing conditioner is almost empty so this is a good deal!

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO - BGT or MIF: 32oz CC, plus SC & mousse - $59.44

I'm showing 69.44 for that item #?
Respected Contributor

I agree that this is a great value and may decide to order the BGT.  I will decide sometime soon if I want to order this since I don't really need it but it is a great price.  

Valued Contributor

I just caved, and mine was $69.44.

Frequent Contributor

I caved too and got the MIF even though I still have a 16 oz in my shower! I cannot help myself when Wen is on my tv!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO - BGT or MIF: 32oz CC, plus SC & mousse - $69.44

Sorry, I was just editing my post. The price was cut off on my TV screen and I read the 6 as a 5. -- bebe Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

the deals this visit are really phenomenal. this is the best june i can remember in a while.

wenners, i need you to tell me about mandarin italian fig. do you love it? i am bunker style stocked with bamboo green tea and i love it, though i still have to use it strategically because i've got the protein sensitivity thing happening. is MIF more moisturizing? i got that awesome oto the other day but maybe i'll cancel the order? what say you, ladies? do you think i'll like it?

Trusted Contributor

@jennys kid wrote:

the deals this visit are really phenomenal. this is the best june i can remember in a while.

wenners, i need you to tell me about mandarin italian fig. do you love it? i am bunker style stocked with bamboo green tea and i love it, though i still have to use it strategically because i've got the protein sensitivity thing happening. is MIF more moisturizing? i got that awesome oto the other day but maybe i'll cancel the order? what say you, ladies? do you think i'll like it?

Yes, in my experience the MIF is more moisturizing than BGT.

I went ahead and got the BGT set because it was such a good deal and it seems like we rarely see a full-size mousse in these sets. I still have the March TSV in BGT on A-D and it was a great deal too. I'm sure I don't need that much BGT, so I may not finish the A-D plan. But this was too good a deal to pass up.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

thank you! the fig set sold out before i could get one but i may just pick up a mousse. i put a bamboo kit in my cart but i already have a 16 oz on the way in that oto from the other day. and a sixteen oz open in the shower, and about an inch left in an open gallon in the shower...and an unopened gallon and 4 32 oz. bottles in my linen closet. and some remoists and styling cremes and volumizing treatment spray. i have a BGT problem that i don't really need to add to.