WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - OTO (6/27) - BGT & MIF Travel packs - $54.54

[ Edited ]

Tonight's OTO is available as a one-time only porchase as the WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Cleansing Conditioner 16pc Travel Set  (A265403), or on auto-delivery as the WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Cleansing 16pc Travel Set Auto-Delivery  (A269054). The duo includes:

• Eight 2-fl oz Bamboo Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner Travel Packets
  • Eight 2-fl oz Mandarin Italian Fig Cleansing Conditioner Travel Packets

Below is how it's priced:

* tonight's OTO price -- $54.54

* regular QVC price -- $66.00

* MSRP -- $90.00 (I think, at Chaz's salon)

As aprimo mentioned in the following post #3, if you just want the BGT and MIF CC combo, the two bottle 16oz each duo -- which was an OTO on 6/25 and is still available for $5 more -- is still a better purchase. 

But if you travel a lot and you need the 2oz travel packs to satisfy airplane regulations, then this still is a good value. 

-- bebeSmiley Happy

-- 

--

Recently On Air
QVC Price: $66.00One Time Only Value Price: $54.54
Available for 3 Easy Payments

Select to Compare
or
SPEED BUY 
Recently On Air
QVC Price: $66.00One Time Only Value Price: $54.54
Available for 3 Easy Payments

--

--

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO - BGT & MIF Travel packs - $54.54

And better yet, they are offering an auto-delivery on the deal!  I have never tried the rice-based CC, so I figured this was a good enough deal to take a chance on the new formulas.  I almost hope I hate them, I have so much CC in my closet already, LOL!  But seriously, I don't have any travel packs on hand, and who knows when I might need to travel, so now I will be covered, as long as my hair likes BGT and MIF.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CamilleP wrote:

And better yet, they are offering an auto-delivery on the deal!  I have never tried the rice-based CC, so I figured this was a good enough deal to take a chance on the new formulas.  I almost hope I hate them, I have so much CC in my closet already, LOL!  But seriously, I don't have any travel packs on hand, and who knows when I might need to travel, so now I will be covered, as long as my hair likes BGT and MIF.

Actually, the OTO from a few days ago is a much better deal for the same quantity, same formulas. Just in case you missed it, here is Bebe's cost analysis (see link below). Even though it's not at the OTO price anymore, it's still $10 cheaper. The travel packs are very convenient for traveling of course, but if you just want to try the rice based cleansers, the 16oz bottles in this set are a great deal.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/Wen-OTO-16oz-BGT-amp-MIF-Cleansing-Conditioner-Duo-39-96/m-p/1896840...

Contributor

CamilleP,

Unless you really want the travel packs, there is a better deal for these 2 CC available - A267289. It is a 16oz bottle of each BGT and MIF for $44.46. It was a OTO a few days ago for $39.96. So you get the same amount of CC for $10 less if you get the bottles instead of the travel packs. Just wanted to let you know in case you weren't aware.

Contributor

Sorry, Aprimo posted while I was typing the same thing.

Trusted Contributor

@jb20 wrote:

Sorry, Aprimo posted while I was typing the same thing.

Great minds think alike! Smiley Very Happy

We just like helping out a fellow WEN-girl.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Aprimo and jb20, I hadn't realized the two-bottle deal was such a better deal, but in the end,  I decided to keep my order in for the travel packs instead of the bottles, because I do really want some travel packs on hand.  I don't really even know if I will like the rice formulas or not, so if I don't like them, it won't be quite so wasteful, because I can gift the travel packs I don't use more easily than I could give away a partially used bottle.  And if I do love the formulas, I can order a gallon of them when they become available later this year!  The more (WEN) the merrier, right?

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO (6/27) - BGT & MIF Travel packs - $54.54

[ Edited ]

I grabbed these on AD, perfect because I travel so much.

With these and my 2 refillable 6oz TT's & my 613 travel packs I'm all set to take off again.

Thank you Chaz Dean, Team WEN & Dooters! <3

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - OTO (6/27) - BGT & MIF Travel packs - $54.54

Last night's OTO is still available at a featured event price of $59.96, which is about $5 more than the OTO price. It's available as the WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Cleansing Conditioner 16pc Travel Set  (A265403), or on auto-delivery as the WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Cleansing 16pc Travel Set Auto-Delivery  (A269054). The duo includes:

• Eight 2-fl oz Bamboo Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner Travel Packets
  • Eight 2-fl oz Mandarin Italian Fig Cleansing Conditioner Travel Packets

Below is how it's priced:

* featured price -- $59.96

* regular QVC price -- $66.00

* MSRP -- $90.00 (I think, at Chaz's salon)

As aprimo mentioned in the post #3 of this thread, if you just want the BGT and MIF CC combo, the two bottle 16oz each CC Duo -- which was an OTO on 6/25 and is still available for $5 more -- is still a better purchase. 

But if you travel a lot and you need the 2oz travel packs to satisfy airplane regulations, then this still is a good value. 

-- bebeSmiley Happy

--