WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen OTO - 16oz BGT & MIF Cleansing Conditioner Duo - $39.96

[ Edited ]

Tonight's OTO is the WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 2 Cleansing Cond. w/Rice Protein (A267689). This is a Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) Cleansing Conditioner DUO and is priced at $39.96 for tonight: 

* 16oz Bamboo Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner 

* 16ox Mandarin Italian Fig Cleansing Conditioner

At QVC, each individual 16oz bottle of either BGT or MIF Cleansing Conditioner currently sells for $32.88.

At QVC, the 32oz. size of either BGT or MIF Cleansing Conditioner currently sells for $52.96 VERSUS tonight's 32oz. of total BGT/MIF Cleansing Condiioner which is selling for $39.96.

BGT and MIF are the two Cleansing Conditioners in the Wen Restorative Cleansing Conditioner line. Chaz has mentioned that the BGT gallons will be a available for purchase at some point (and my gues is this fall). Since Chaz says that his Restorative line is most similar to his Seasonals line, I'm guessing that the BGT gallons will also be priced at $188 plus $3 S&H. At this point, it's unclear as to whether or not MIF gallons would also be available. -- Based on my guess at the BGT gallons pricing, below is how tonight's BGT/MIF pricing compares to the BGT gallons using a 32oz PRICING COMPARISON (tonight's OTO pricing is better, of course *s*): 

* OTO: 16oz each BGT & MIF CC - $39.96 + $3 - 32oz CC - $42.96 

* BGT Gallon - $47.75 + $0.75 - 32oz CC - $48.50 

Of course, with the OTO you are receiving 16oz BGT CC and 16oz MIF CC. So if you don't like BOTH scents then it wo

For me, this is a great value!! I'm either getting one or two of this OTO!!

-- bebeSmiley Happy

-- 

Recently On Air

QVC Price: $49.00 

One Time Only Value Price: $39.96
Available for 4 Easy Payments

--

Respected Contributor

Thanks bebe.  This is another great value if you like BGT.and have wanted to try MIF.  I will have to decide if I want to purchase this in a few minutes since I am tired and will be sleeping soon.  

Honored Contributor

wow excellent deal for those that like these formulas! I like the labels and bottles on these much better than the look of the regular bottles.

Respected Contributor

I'm taking advantage of this one. I like them both the same & they work well for me.

Trusted Contributor
HappyDaze, I completely agree! I'm not ordering because BGT doesn't work that well for my hair (and I already have an unopened 32 oz of it). But, I was just sitting here thinking "Those new bottles sure would look pretty sitting on the surround of my big bathtub" Very Zen, would match my bathroom perfectly.......just not the right product for me. Guess I just need to find some other pretty bottles 😄
Trusted Contributor

I'm passing on this one because I don't care for the scent of MIF. I still have most of the 32oz MIF from the TSV. I like the performance just not the scent. However, I do like it combined with BGT or 613. Combining the MIF with those others cuts the scent of the MIF enough that I can use it without the scent bothering me all day. I plan to use up my MIF in those combinations this Fall. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen OTO - 16oz BGT & MIF Cleansing Conditioner Duo - $39.96

I'm so excited about this duo!!! I picked up two of them. I never purchase the gallons because I always manage to get better deals with the TSVs, OTOs and special offers. It's usually in the 32oz size, but sometimes -- tonight, for example -- in a 16oz CC multi-pack.

I have limited space in my bathroom, so I always keep the 16oz CC sizes in there. Having two 16oz bottles of each of the CCs that I like works the best. This way if I've purchased a 32oz size bottle, then I can split it up into two 16oz bottles: one for the bathroom and one for the closet. 

I'm also looking forward to finally trying the MIF!!! 

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last night's Wen OTO is still available at a slightly higher price of $44.46 and it's still a great value. Below, I've tweaked my original post from last night to reflect the current cost comparison for the various BGT/MIF Cleansing Conditioner options.

---- 

Last night's OTO is the WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 2 Cleansing Cond. w/Rice Protein (A267689). This is a Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) Cleansing Conditioner DUO and is currently priced at $44.46 (up from last night's OTO price of $39.96).

At QVC, each individual 16oz bottle of either BGT or MIF Cleansing Conditioner currently sells for $32.88. 

At QVC, the 32oz. size of either BGT or MIF Cleansing Conditioner currently sells for $52.96 VERSUS this specially priced 32oz. of total BGT/MIF Cleansing Condiioner DUO which is now selling for $44.46.

BGT and MIF are the two Cleansing Conditioners in the Wen Restorative Cleansing Conditioner line. Chaz has mentioned that the BGT gallons will be a available for purchase at some point (and my gues is this fall). Since Chaz says that his Restorative line is most similar to his Seasonals line, I'm guessing that the BGT gallons will also be priced at $188 plus $3 S&H. At this point, it's unclear as to whether or not MIF gallons would also be available. -- Based on my guess at the BGT gallons pricing, below is how tonight's BGT/MIF pricing compares to the BGT gallons using a 32oz PRICING COMPARISON (the BGT/MIF Duo pricing is still a little better): 

* OTO: 16oz each BGT & MIF CC - $44.46 + $3 - 32oz CC - $47.46 

Of course, with the OTO you are receiving 16oz BGT CC and 16oz MIF CC. So if you don't like BOTH scents then it wouldn't be a good value. -- Of course, if you do like both scents, then this gives you a way to purchase BGT/MIF CC at gallon prices (since BGT gallons are not available right now)!!

For me, this is a great value!! Last night, I ordered two of the OTOs!!

-- bebeSmiley Happy

-- 

Recently On Air

--

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Last night's Wen OTO is still available at a slightly higher price of $44.46 and it's still a great value. Below, I've tweaked my original post from last night to reflect the current cost comparison for the various BGT/MIF Cleansing Conditioner options.

---- 

Last night's OTO is the WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 2 Cleansing Cond. w/Rice Protein (A267689). This is a Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) Cleansing Conditioner DUO and is currently priced at $44.46 (up from last night's OTO price of $39.96).

At QVC, the 32oz. size of either BGT or MIF Cleansing Conditioner currently sells for $52.96 VERSUS this specially priced 32oz. of total BGT/MIF Cleansing Condiioner DUO which is now selling for $44.46.

BGT and MIF are the two Cleansing Conditioners in the Wen Restorative Cleansing Conditioner line. Chaz has mentioned that the BGT gallons will be a available for purchase at some point (and my gues is this fall). Since Chaz says that his Restorative line is most similar to his Seasonals line, I'm guessing that the BGT gallons will also be priced at $188 plus $3 S&H. At this point, it's unclear as to whether or not MIF gallons would also be available. -- Based on my guess at the BGT gallons pricing, below is how tonight's BGT/MIF pricing compares to the BGT gallons using a 32oz PRICING COMPARISON (the BGT/MIF Duo pricing is still a little better): 

* OTO: 16oz each BGT & MIF CC - $44.46 + $3 - 32oz CC - $47.46 

Of course, with the OTO you are receiving 16oz BGT CC and 16oz MIF CC. So if you don't like BOTH scents then it wouldn't be a good value. -- Of course, if you do like both scents, then this gives you a way to purchase BGT/MIF CC at gallon prices (since BGT gallons are not available right now)!!

For me, this is a great value!! Last night, I ordered two of the OTOs!!

-- bebeSmiley Happy

-- 

Recently On Air

--

Oh my gosh, this is my all time fav WEN,  (well FAS but I won't go their, Smiley Happy MIF with the honey is just moisture plus, and mix a bit of 613 in BGT and it is drying no more.(although my Hub is getting the BGT)...!!

Valued Contributor

Ohhh I so wanted this but I literally had to tell myself "NO NO NOO".. my bf thought I was crazyCat LOL I've still got 1/2 of a 32oz bottle of BGT to get through on top of alllll the other CC's I have yet to open. Great deal for everyone that picked it up.. Now let's bring that CLV mousse/sc duo!!!!Cat Happy