WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - ODO Alert 6/10 - SAM/TT/POM 16oz CCs trio, plus wenderful Comb - $49.98

[ Edited ]

Q through Sa Names Notification

Thanks to sonechko for sharing the news about the latest, greatest Wen ODO in her ATTENTION - ODO is On!  thread. The Classic 16 oz. Cleansing Cond. Trio With Comb is ODO crazy great priced at $49.98 and includes: 

* 16oz Sweet Almond Mint CC -- $29 at QVC

* 16oz Tea Tree CC -- $29 at QVC

* Pomegranate CC -- $29 at QVC

* wenderful Wen Comb (Wenderful Comb) -- $15 at Chaz's site

This set is an AMAZING VALUE!!! And it includes the Wenderful Comb which Wenners swear by and I someday may write sonnets about. The Wen comb has really saved the little amount of hair I was genetically given.

If you purchased these four items individually they would cost $102 (and you really need that Wen comb... you may just not know it yet *s*). -- This ODO saves you 51% off of their regular prices (and that's not even factoring in the individual S&H costs, if you purchased them separately). 

I'm even hugely tempted to pick one up (but I will stop myself *s*), even though I'm a Wen Seasonals and Restorative line (plus 613/319) girl. The value is just that good.

If you are new to Wen, this is a great Cleansing Conditioner (CC) starter kit because all three CCs offered are "universals". That means that they work well on all hair types. -- More to the point, in general, these particular formulas have worked well for a lot of the Wenners in this forum (e.g. they all work on my hair).

And then there's that wenderful opportunity to get yourself a wenderful Wen Comb. -- That makes this offer pretty hard to resist. Smiley Wink

Thanks to Chaz and Dooters for a truly wenderful Wen ODO today!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. nikki48 posted that there's a Two hour Wen show TONIGHT!!!!  from 8pm-10pm ET. -- I should be around... anyone up for a Wen chat during the show? if so, then just "meet" in the monthly WEN June 2017 Chat and we can chat with each other during the show!! -- Everyone is welcome to join in and it's a great way to meet other Wenners!! -- bebe Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  Q  

@quadmimi @quakerette @Quiltlady @Qtoy @qtrmoonlady1 @Qvcbeautylover 

Names:  R 

@rachaelb @Renata22 (in bold) @RespectLife @riley1 @RipleyGirl @rittek13 @Bjobrit @Robin1869 @rochelleS @Rochester Shopper @Rosiebudsmom @Rowdymom @rplas64 @RunnerMom @Ro  

Names:  Sa  

@sablesong @Sadiesadie @SahmIam @sailor_moon @sak @sam96 @Sammybear @SammySiamese @sammysnymom @BogeyGirl @SandGirl @Sandyx3 @sawst14 @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - ODO Alert 6/10 - SAM/TT/POM 16oz CCs trio, plus wenderful Comb - $49.98

[ Edited ]

Sb-Sz Names Notification

Thanks to sonechko for sharing the news about the latest, greatest Wen ODO in her ATTENTION - ODO is On!  thread. The Classic 16 oz. Cleansing Cond. Trio With Comb is ODO crazy great priced at $49.98 and includes: 

This set is an AMAZING VALUE!!! And it includes the Wenderful Comb which Wenners swear by and I someday may write sonnets about. The Wen comb has really saved the little amount of hair I was genetically given.

If you purchased these four items individually they would cost $102 (and you really need that Wen comb... you may just not know it yet *s*). -- This ODO saves you 51% off of their regular prices (and that's not even factoring in the individual S&H costs, if you purchased them separately). 

I'm even hugely tempted to pick one up (but I will stop myself *s*), even though I'm a Wen Seasonals and Restorative line (plus 613/319) girl. The value is just that good.

If you are new to Wen, this is a great Cleansing Conditioner (CC) starter kit because all three CCs offered are "universals". That means that they work well on all hair types. -- More to the point, in general, these particular formulas have worked well for a lot of the Wenners in this forum (e.g. they all work on my hair).

And then there's that wenderful opportunity to get yourself a wenderful Wen Comb. -- That makes this offer pretty hard to resist. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. nikki48 posted that there's a Two hour Wen show TONIGHT!!!!  from 8pm-10pm ET. -- I should be around... anyone up for a Wen chat during the show? if so, then just "meet" in the monthly WEN June 2017 Chat and we can chat with each other during the show!! -- Everyone is welcome to join in and it's a great way to meet other Wenners!! -- bebe Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  Sb - Sz  

@SchippyLuv @Schmackey @Scorpios @scottygal @scullychick @sara7 @segrl21 @semian @Serena-1130 @Serenagrace @Serenity-Now @SetYouFree @SFGIANTSGIRL @sharlee @Shaunac @shel01 @shiningstar @shoekitty @ShorelineQs @Schnauzers4Me @simollie @Divinelyme @Socom @software @sonechko @SoonerSusie @southres @sparklesgirl @specialkbird @SRD @StacyCrane @Stars78 @StillFuntoShop @subaru17 @Suebdoo @sueinct @sueinsf @sugarina @SunnyRose @Annette72 @SurferWife @Susan25 @susan kay @Suz585 @SWII @Sweet_Serenity @SXMGirl @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"T" Names Notification

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  T  

@taquito @tarerye @Tassie @TamiT28 @Teacups @Teesa @Tess70 @Thepbchick @Thia-Winter @thumbprint @tidegirl @Theresa1121 @Tinkrbl44 @TiredOfNewNames @TKeys @tmarie @tockerman @Treeinwind @Tribesters @Trinity11 @Trix @TuesdayTaylor @turquoiseblue @TwinsMom @Tylerpoo @lavendar @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

U through Z Names, plus Names beginning with a Number Notification

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names:  U - V 

@untitled @VaBelle35 @ValentinaBon @Venezia @vermint 

Names:  W  

@WaterDragon @Wen_Woman @WenDoll10girl @WenGirl42 @wetdragon @dex @WhoLeftTheGateOpen @wingnut @Wishicouldaffordthese @woodyend 

Names:  X - Z 

@77yangya @YorkieMom3 @yisbuff2 @zeldah 

Names:  names that begin with a number  

@1Professor @1Wildhorse @123lollo @2blonde @2swans14 @3cupcakes @3suwm5 @anonymous23 @40nu20 @A60_Chevy @bebe77 

Names: to be added in later (G-Ja section is full) 

@Gsmom @guesswhoiam @HP2BE -- additional names: @Bird mama @dbldbl @gail415 @Jax016 @JoeL82 @westiemama @ShopperGirl15 @LindaSal @MickD @MOFirmer @SandGirl @Skyegirl21 @Swissguy @TamiT28 @Wannabeincali

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Multi Word Names Notification

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notification: 

Names which have two or more words in them  

-- @beach ladydrb -- @Bella Carro -- @CJ too -- @Denise from Canada -- @Denise in PA -- @Gram W -- @Handbell Clunk -- @Jane Di -- @Kimi Eliz -- @lizzys -- @Love4cats -- @Luv r labs -- @lyn in MI -- @Maggie Pie2 -- @Mary Bailey -- @Major Shopper -- @MN Mom -- @MorningLover -- @Ms X -- @MW in Iowa -- @Nicole WI -- @Puppy Lips -- @September Girl -- @shell garden -- @Sister Golden Hair -- @Val in IL -- @bebe77 --

Honored Contributor

Thanks to @sonechko for sharing the news about the latest, greatest Wen ODO in her ATTENTION - ODO is On!  thread. The Classic 16 oz. Cleansing Cond. Trio With Comb is ODO crazy great priced at $49.98 and includes: 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. @nikki48 posted that there's a Two hour Wen show TONIGHT!!!!  from 8pm-10pm ET. -- I should be around... anyone up for a Wen chat during the show? if so, then just "meet" in the monthly WEN June 2017 Chat and we can chat with each other during the show!! -- Everyone is welcome to join in and it's a great way to meet other Wenners!! -- bebe Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

___

New
QVC Price: $61.00One Day Only Price: $49.98
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

Respected Contributor

That is a great price!  I have this 3-16 oz. + comb from the winter seasonal ODO AD, so I am set!  I discovered I really love the Winter Cranberry!  

Trusted Contributor

This is a good set if you are not sure about which gallon to buy as well. You have enough time to get it and try all three before the end of the month.

#IAmTeamWen