WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - ODO Alert 5/28 - Seasonal 16oz CC, 4oz Oil, 6oz RTM & Loofah - $69.96

@bebe777 wrote:

"C" Names Notification

Thanks to nikki48 for posting the information about today's latest ODO in her It gets better!!! Another ODO thread. -- The Summer Cleanse & Treat 3 Piece Kit w/ Loofah is ODO priced at $69.96 and includes:

* 16oz Cleansing Conditioner - $36 at QVC

* 6oz Replenishing Treatment Mist - $22.50 at QVC

* 4oz Treatment Oil - $62 at QVC

* Loofah bath mitt - $15 at Chaz's site

This Summer Seasonal kit is available in:

* Summer Honey Peach

* Summer Coconut Lime Verbena

* Summer Tropical Paradise

If you purchased the three Seasonal products individually they would cost $120.50, so this ODO kit is 42% savings off of their regular prices (I haven't included the cost of the loofah in my calculations, since most Wenners focus on the Wen hair products). -- This kit is a really good value if you would be purchasing the Treatment Oil anyway, since the kit is only $8 than the price of the Treatment Oil.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. additionally, today QVC added three new Wen products to their listings: Wen - (3) New - Wen Men EDP, SMC/SHP EDP, and Light Treatment Oil and yesterday's Seasonal 32oz CC, 7.5oz Mousse & 6oz Styling Creme ODO is still available at the ODO price until 3am ET.

___

Notification:

Names:  C  

@c_la_vee @cac140 @Caitlinh429 @CamilleP @Campion @cancun08 @CANDLEQUEEN @candys mine @Catbelly @CatLoverDogsToo @Ceci @cerinthe @cgil @ChazzyLady @Cheezit @Chefgal411 @Chi-town girl @ChicagoHeather2 @chickenmoo @ChocolateLime @ChynnaBlue @Cindi10 @Citrine1 @clangley @ClassySassyGal @cnd8 @CoCo87 @coffeegal @CoG @Colonel Meow @Coskier @cosmic1 @Cotygirl @course24 @Cin001 @Cranberries @crblu @Crislovestoshop @croemer @Crystallite @Curiousincali @Cuteepy03 @CWS22 @bebe77 

@bebe777 thx for the notification.  

This kit sounds great & I want to try the Tropical. Love the oils. 

I hope Q appreciates you! A complimentary goodie bag would be appropriate.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Thanks so much.  Watched the presentation and bought a 2nd set of tropical.

Deb

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info @bebe777. I'm not big on the summer scents because I hate coconut, and I'm stocked up on SHP. But this looks like a great deal, so I'm happy for all those who are interested.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you to @AmericanBulldogMom for your reply! I feel much better!😉