WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - ODO Alert - Seasonal 32oz CC, 7.5oz Mousse & 6oz Styling Creme - $69.96

After seeing Surfer Wife's thread I did pick up the SHP ODO earlier today.

I don't consider Chaz's website prices when I factor in the deal (although QVC loves to use those knowing they are high), as I wouldn't pay $42 for WEN mousse -- maybe factored at 20% off which he sometimes offers, or QVC's non seasonal prices of $28-$32 for a mousse or $24 for styling creme.  Even at those prices it's good.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - ODO Alert - Seasonal 32oz CC, 7.5oz Mousse & 6oz Styling Creme - $69.96

I got my STP and SCLV under the wire!!

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

New item coming because of the sell out. Woo Hoo

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

This is such a good deal I went back to order another set of STP and grabbed a SHP. Both are on waitlist, but that's okay; they're worth the wait!!

P.S. Have y'all seen all the haters coming out of the woodwork? Bless their hearts.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

This is such a good deal I went back to order another set of STP and grabbed a SHP. Both are on waitlist, but that's okay; they're worth the wait!!

P.S. Have y'all seen all the haters coming out of the woodwork? Bless their hearts.

@SurferWifeYes, I've seen them - May they see Chaz in their dreams! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

I got my STP and SCLV under the wire!!

These are both available now on waitlist, for anyone interested in picking them up.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@bebe777

So what day is this ODO going to be ?   Thx.

Hi @Tinkrbl44

You've probably already read it from other Wenners. It's an ODO for today. 

At this point all three options are waitlist only. -- That said, about half the time Wen waitlist orders seems to get processed. Best of luck!!

Whenever I post an ODO Alert, it's always for that same day. -- Unfortunately, I posted it late today because today has been a crazy day for me. 

During Wen gallons month, Chaz has a lot of ODOs and special offers. -- Last June Gallons Month (which starts in late May) I think there were around 10-12 ODOs, and maybe 5-7 additional special offers. So keep checking in every day. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Thanks to SurferWife for for starting the Another FREE SHIPPING ODO thread to let everyone know that today's WEN by Chaz Dean 32. oz. Cleanse & Style Essentials ODO is priced at $69.96 with FREE S&H and includes:

* 32-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner - $52.74 at QVC

* 7.5-fl oz Nourishing Mousse - $42 at Chaz's website

* Styling Creme - $32 at Chaz's website

The ODO is available in these three summer scents available:

* Summer Honey Peach

* Summer Coconut Lime Verbena

* Summer Tropical Paradise

QVC never offers Chaz's Seasonal Mousses or Styling Cremes individually at QVC (they're generally only available in the Seasonal Mousse/Styling Creme duo... or the Seasonal Mousse/Styling Creme/Brush trio). -- So you generally have to purchase them at Chaz's site where his prices are higher.

If you generally purchase at two of these Seasonal products, then this ODO is an excellent value (plus free S&H). -- If you purchased these three products individually, the total cost would be $126.74 (not even adding in the free S&H). This ODO is 45% off of the regular individual prices.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

___

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - ODO Alert 5/27 - Seasonal 32oz CC, 7.5oz Mousse & 6oz Styling Creme - $69.96

Thanks.  Got mine in the new tropical.  Hope it is awesome.

Deb

Regular Contributor

Thanks! Got it as soon as he got on air.  I heard him say on periscope that he thinks they met all their quotas so far!  YAY!!!  I'm trying to only buy when Chaz is on air now so we keep getting our WEN shows!

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Haters? I have not seen many..... Actually one I saw, barely starting a thread, she named short and sweet - "Wen". By the time I finished my response, thread was poofed.

Our wonderful and efficient Moderator took care of it quickly from the start. That's how I like it!  Thanks and good job, Mods!

@SurferWife, if you see any of them haters, no worries!  We'll sic Tobi on them, and Me. Woman LOL