WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen ODO 6/5 - Seasonal 3pc kit, 32 oz CC, mousse and med brush $69.96

@sonechko wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko   Here ia another brush for you!...I grabbed it fast as I want the mousse..

I am pretty much back on regular CC Wen, just use TT for first cleanse..

I still use my Wen Kids, but great to branch out now...Smiley Happy

I am soooooooo HAPPY to hear this good news @quadmimi!!!!! Woman Happy

YES! Another TWO brushes for me!!! I also ordered an Ultra Nourishing Kit with 319 with a brush. I did cancel my wait list for SHP trio, since I could live without another oil for a while, but definitely bought this BEAUTIFUL ODO in SHP - it even looks great on the picture and has a BRUSH and a MOUSSIE and a 32 ounces of SHP on A/D! Yay!

@sonechko  Oh I love this kit!...I have never had the SHP mousse...It is SO much fun ot be able to branch out again..Plus the Hub is on board with TT (so that helps me spend more..Smiley Happy...I saw the other kit, that looks like a great deal also..

Now I need a remoist and oil , and still hoping for the Wen Men's paste in a kit...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko   Here ia another brush for you!...I grabbed it fast as I want the mousse..

@quadmimi, I was thinking about you too (and also @yisbuff2). -- Congrats on snagging this deal!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Oh yes it is awsome!....@bebe777 thank you so much for all the updates you are doing!

I could go nuts this month now that I can use things again..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Right now I'm using mostly TT oil. So I can save money by not buying seasonal oils for awhile.... I have many from before. But use TT instead Mimi.
Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi, I was thinking about you too (and also @yisbuff2). -- Congrats on snagging this deal!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thanks @bebe777! I was hoping for an SC/Moussie Moo since my seasonal CC attempts are for naught. Alas, this looks great, but I will pass. I hope all who get it LOVE it!

Respected Contributor

@Mgggg1 wrote:

WEN by Chaz Dean Summer 32oz Cond. w/Mousse &Brush Auto-Delivery - A285969
A285969
Free Standard S&H
WEN by Chaz Dean Summer 32oz Cond. w/Mousse &Brush Auto-Delivery
QVC Price: $85.00
One Day Only Price: $69.96
Available for 4 Easy Payments

Thanks so much @Mgggg1 for posting about this ODO value.  It is a great deal for anyone that uses the mousse on a regular basis.  I might have considered purchasing this but don't really use the mousse very often and have several bottles of the summer seasonals that I haven't opened yet.  

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
Right now I'm using mostly TT oil. So I can save money by not buying seasonal oils for awhile.... I have many from before. But use TT instead Mimi.

@sonechko  I actually don't have any Wen oil right now...My Hub used up the last, so I am starting over...I did ok til he started using it, now it goes in double time..Smiley Happy

I need to try the TT, maybe that will be my next one...

Honored Contributor

I don't even use the brushes and I'm getting quite a stash. Before you ask why...I either air-dry or diffuse. I've learned to embrace my curls and they do best by air-drying or diffusing. So, I'm probably not going to get an ODO with anther brush.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan25 wrote:

@Mgggg1 wrote:

WEN by Chaz Dean Summer 32oz Cond. w/Mousse &Brush Auto-Delivery - A285969
A285969
Free Standard S&H
WEN by Chaz Dean Summer 32oz Cond. w/Mousse &Brush Auto-Delivery
QVC Price: $85.00
One Day Only Price: $69.96
Available for 4 Easy Payments

Thanks so much @Mgggg1 for posting about this ODO value.  It is a great deal for anyone that uses the mousse on a regular basis.  I might have considered purchasing this but don't really use the mousse very often and have several bottles of the summer seasonals that I h withaven't opened yet.  

I would like to join with @Susan25 and thank @Mgggg1 for posting this great ODO last night! I almost was asleep, when I saw this post, and grabbed it right away! Love SHP and SHP moossie... and the BRUSH!!! Woman HappyHeart

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko  I actually don't have any Wen oil right now...My Hub used up the last, so I am starting over...I did ok til he started using it, now it goes in double time..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi, if I remember correctly, you were one of those, who tried to hide WEN shipments from your hubby awhile ago, trying to intercept a delivery guy.... I also remember, telling you to feed hubby really well, and buy him WEN Men!  Well, looks like now he is well WEN-trained and imposes no danger to any of your WEN packages! Great job, Mimi!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@quadmimi, if I remember correctly, you were one of those, who tried to hide WEN shipments from your hubby awhile ago, trying to intercept a delivery guy.... I also remember, telling you to feed hubby really well, and buy him WEN Men!  Well, looks like now he is well WEN-trained and imposes no danger to any of your WEN packages! Great job, Mimi!

I always tell my husband when there's a Wen package coming. He usually responds with "When are you not getting a Wen package?" Cat LOL