WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen ODO 6/5 - Seasonal 3pc kit, 32 oz CC, mousse and med brush $69.96

@sonechko wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:
Right now I'm using mostly TT oil. So I can save money by not buying seasonal oils for awhile.... I have many from before. But use TT instead Mimi.

@sonechko  I actually don't have any Wen oil right now...My Hub used up the last, so I am starting over...I did ok til he started using it, now it goes in double time..Smiley Happy

I need to try the TT, maybe that will be my next one...

@quadmimi, if I remember correctly, you were one of those, who tried to hide WEN shipments from your hubby awhile ago, trying to intercept a delivery guy.... I also remember, telling you to feed hubby really well, and buy him WEN Men!  Well, looks like now he is well WEN-trained and imposes no danger to any of your WEN packages! Great job, Mimi!

@sonechko  Yes, it has all worked well, I think I can take the tape off my door bell..Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Yes, Bebe, I finally couldn't resist it and bought both the Verbana and the SHP (LOL!) - the SHP, however, is on waitlist.   The Verbana CC is a bit drying for me, but I'll just add some Fig.  Very much looking forward to Chaz's show this weekend!  

Contributor

I hope so too, I can't figure out why he doesn't offer the ancillary products for the seasonals on QVC regularly. When I ordered my CC in SCLV and SHP, I would have ordered a styling cream in each. I had to wait a week and picked up a pair of SCLV replenishing mists when I saw they were available. I have the oil already. I'd put the styling creams on auto delivery if I could, it's the one product that my daughter always uses as well.  I guess I could order from his website, but I'm hoping I can get it from QVC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

Yes, Bebe, I finally couldn't resist it and bought both the Verbana and the SHP (LOL!) - the SHP, however, is on waitlist.   The Verbana CC is a bit drying for me, but I'll just add some Fig.  Very much looking forward to Chaz's show this weekend!  

@qtrmoonlady1, if you like the Seasonal Moussies, then this was a great ODO value!!! Smiley Happy

Enjoy your Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV(, and I hope your Summer Honey Peach (SHP) waitlist ODO comes through. -- It sounds as though these days, Team Wen is doing their best to try to make sure the waitlist orders get filled. Smiley Happy

Best of luck!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. For a few dollars more, yesterday's ODO is still available at a great feature price (see below)

___

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $85.00      Featured Price: $76.96

___ 

Honored Contributor

@Buckeye815 wrote:

I hope so too, I can't figure out why he doesn't offer the ancillary products for the seasonals on QVC regularly. When I ordered my CC in SCLV and SHP, I would have ordered a styling cream in each. I had to wait a week and picked up a pair of SCLV replenishing mists when I saw they were available. I have the oil already. I'd put the styling creams on auto delivery if I could, it's the one product that my daughter always uses as well.  I guess I could order from his website, but I'm hoping I can get it from QVC.

Hi @Buckeye815, it's good to see you around. Smiley Happy

This is just a guess, but I think that Chaz would probably like to be able to sell the Seasonal Mousse and Styling Creme (SC) individually on QVC. 

When Chaz first created the Seasonal Mousse and SC (starting with the Summer Honey Peach scent), QVC was very reluctant to offer them on QVC. -- They only changed their mind, at the very last minute, when Chaz let them know that he was going to sell them on his own website. -- I have the feeling that it's QVC who is dragging their feet here. Smiley Sad

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1, if you like the Seasonal Moussies, then this is a great ODO value!!! Smiley Happy

Enjoy your Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV(, and I hope your Summer Honey Peach (SHP) waitlist ODO comes through. -- It sounds as though these days, Team Wen is doing their best to try to make sure the waitlist orders get filled. Smiley Happy

Best of luck!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thank you, Bebe! (I finally figured out how to use that "Quote" button!)

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko   Here ia another brush for you!...I grabbed it fast as I want the mousse..

I am pretty much back on regular CC Wen, just use TT for first cleanse..

I still use my Wen Kids, but great to branch out now...Smiley Happy

I am soooooooo HAPPY to hear this good news @quadmimi!!!!! Woman Happy

YES! Another TWO brushes for me!!! I also ordered an Ultra Nourishing Kit with 319 with a brush. I did cancel my wait list for SHP trio, since I could live without another oil for a while, but definitely bought this BEAUTIFUL ODO in SHP - it even looks great on the picture and has a BRUSH and a MOUSSIE and a 32 ounces of SHP on A/D! Yay!

@sonechko  Oh I love this kit!...I have never had the SHP mousse...It is SO much fun ot be able to branch out again..Plus the Hub is on board with TT (so that helps me spend more..Smiley Happy...I saw the other kit, that looks like a great deal also..

Now I need a remoist and oil , and still hoping for the Wen Men's paste in a kit...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  You will love the SHP mousse.  I love the scent of SHP but don't use mousse often so didn't purchase this kit.  It is a great value for anyone that uses the mousse on a regular basis.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25  Oh thank you Susan25, I know I will. I got my hair cut back to chin length so my curls can bounce back..I also caved and got the Wen Men with travel packetts.

My Hubby doesn't know, he thinkgs I got him TT, but I think he will like this...Smiley Happy

I have to be maybe done though, my $ are going going.....