WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen Nourishing Body Treatment scent recommendations

Hey, @quadmimi !!

I'm about to open my 2nd 8oz WWF Remoist. I never smelled WWF in CC, but during winter I mix WWF Remoist with the WWF oil for my leave in, and love them BOTH!

Esteemed Contributor

@Re: Wen Nourishing Body Treatment scent recommendations

@rochelleS 

Have you tried the Cucumber Aloe NIBT?  TIA if you have an opinion on it.

I absolutely love the CA body cleansing creme & body lotion (which has been sold out on QVC for months now...ahem!...) but haven't tried the new CA NIBT.

If Chaz used synthetic fragrance, everything in one product line would have the same, identical scent. But he doesn't, and I find an occasional scent variance in an item or two that I don't like.

That doesn't mean I won't use it. For instance, among the Classic cc's, the menthol smell is strongest in the CA cc.

But I use CA cc directly on the scalp first cleanse after I've applied WEN treatment oils to my scalp.

Super Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@lavenderfields 

I think the lightest, most versatile choice is fragrance free 319, where you only smell the lightest bright notes of the ingredients during application...then they fade out.

If you already know the 613 fragrance in another item, the 613 scent in NIBT form is true to it and won't disappoint you, but it does linger.

I won't take a chance on more NIBT in seasonal scents. Bought a set of Remoist & NIBT in Winter White Forest and the Remoist smells devine!!!!! But the NIBT isn't quite the same scent 😞 to me.

Also, I found I could apply it in the AM, leave the room, and when I came back to the room hours later the room still smelled of WWF's spearmint(!) I figured I smelled like a minty muscle rub ointment all day, so I stopped using it.

If I applied it before bed, all my bedding held onto the minty smell, and it annoyed me when I pulled the blankets up, LOL!

(Still love the WWF Remoist)

OTOH, I love my spring & summer NIBTs.

@x Hedge, I ordered the 319 Cleansing and Body Treatmen set, A384498.  I figured that would be the safest choice.  I'm surprised that the WWF Body Treatment was so strong and lingering.  I love the WWF Cleasing Conditioner.  

Thanks for the 319 recommendation.  I'm sure I'll love it!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue wrote:
I always purchase the 319 20 oz two times a year when they’re on sale and then add my Wen oils. As others have said 613 is a favorite heavenly scent. In between I’ll purchase a seasonal to mix it up.

@ANewHue,  What times of the year does the 319 NIBT usually go on sale?