WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Nourishing Body Treatment scent recommendations

@tsavorite wrote:

@scullychick wrote:

Regarding the NIBT: I believe I heard Chaz say on social media that starting this visit there will be an awesome deal on 319/613 NIBT - It will be THREE 8 oz jars for right around $70 (I believe in the 60 something range) - sounds like an awesome deal. 

I mostly buy the 319 and add one of his oils for scent. I like the NIBT on its own also.  

Is this deal posted yet on Q?  I didn't see it??

@tsavorite   It might not be up til Chaz is here, but I am not on FB so maybe someone else that is can chime in...Smiley Happy

I see you also ask about the blessing NIBT, @SurferWife  I think may have some. If she sees this maybe she can help you out, (or anyone else that does) I don't have any yet..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@scullychick wrote:

Regarding the NIBT: I believe I heard Chaz say on social media that starting this visit there will be an awesome deal on 319/613 NIBT - It will be THREE 8 oz jars for right around $70 (I believe in the 60 something range) - sounds like an awesome deal. 

I mostly buy the 319 and add one of his oils for scent. I like the NIBT on its own also.  

@tsavorite   It might not be up til Chaz is here, but I am not on FB so maybe someone else that is can chime in...Smiley Happy

I see you also ask about the blessing NIBT, @SurferWife  I think may have some. If she sees this maybe she can help you out, (or anyone else that does) I don't have any yet..Smiley Happy

Yes!  I have the Faith, Hope & Love NIBTs and everyone is absolutely fabulous.  It's truly hard to pick a favorite because I love them all.  I can say that Love is truly the "scent of Hawaii".  Hope is more of a "fall" scent in my opinion and Faith is perfect year round.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@lavenderfields 

Hi! The Nourishing Body Treatment truly is a wonderful product and if you're anything like most of us, will find it to be a mainstay in your moisturizing regime and a bit addictive. 

I'd suggest the 319, 613 and Cucumber Aloe. I do not see Bamboo Green Tea offered. Nor do I recall it being previously available. Somebody please correct me if I am mistaken. I don't see it offered on Chaz's site. This would be a strong recommendation based on your request of a light clean scent. It's a very fresh and clean fragrance. Cucumber Aloe is also very fresh and clean. If you purchase the NBT/oil duo, do note the oil has thyme in it and is different than the scent in all of the other CA products.

For a minimal clean scent, 319 would be my strong suggestion. While there are no added fragrances like the classics or seasonals, the 319 ingredients in and of themselves do have a fresh, clean scent. To me, its softly citrus. Others have mentioned a soft ginger note too. You can't go wrong with this selection and it won't interfere with perfume when used together.

613 is a fan favorite. For me too. I find it to be a warm scent. The vanilla is the top and lasting note on me, yet is very pleasing and unique with the combination of lemon and rosemary, which is vaguely subtle and frankly is not specifically discernable to me at all. Just part of notes that make this a pleasing and very popular fragrance in all of its product categories.

Another consideration is the Bella Spirit NBT.  Perhaps a current user will share her specific  thoughts on the scent for you.

I'd like to also share that I recently received the Fall Ginger Pumpkin NBT. I love this fall seasonal and is the first time using the body cream. It opens up strongly yet didn't take to long to mellow into a very, very soft and subtle scent on me. The same with the Winter Vanilla Mint, this I wish it would be a bit more pronounced after it absorbed. My point being, that for me, is that although the seasonal may be more distinctive, using them can have different results on different people.

The Jan 31 return date provides plenty of time to try the NBT. ♡♡♡

Thank you very much for your detailed response,  rochelleS!  You have been very helpful.

Super Contributor

@tsavorite I don't see it yet either. I sure hope it's shows up! Did anyone else here Chaz mention this? I'm thinking I heard it on Facebook. I do remember him saying "the day of the TSV" but I know much gets posted ahead of time. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@scullychick wrote:

Regarding theNIBTT: I believe I heardChazz say on social media that starting this visit there will be an awesome deal on 319/613NIBTT - It will be THREE 8 oz jars for right around $70 (I believe in the 60 something range) - sounds like an awesome deal. 

I mostly buy the 319 and add one of his oils for scent. I like theNIBTT on its own also.  

@tsavorite   It might not be up tilChazz is here, but I am not onFBB so maybe someone else that is can chime in...Smiley Happy

I see you also ask about the blessingNIBTT, @SurferWife  I think may have some. If she sees this maybe she can help you out, (or anyone else that does) I don't have any yet..Smiley Happy

Yes!  I have the Faith, Hope & LoveNIBTss and everyone is absolutely fabulous.  It's truly hard to pick a favorite because I love them all.  I can say that Love is truly the "scent of Hawaii".  Hope is more of a "fall" scent in my opinion and Faith is perfect year round.

@SurferWife  I am typically very sensitive to strong floral scents....or lilac....and poutchollii (can't spell that right LOL) ....would Faith be a good choice??

"Have Faith in WEN's Eau de Parfum and Intensive Body Treatment duo. Indulge in soothing scents of ginger and coconut, enhanced with black tea and Tahitian vanilla notes, rounded out with cedarwood, amber, and sandalwood"

I just copied the description....seems like it should be a good 1st choice.

OK I just read reviews again and watched the video on it...coconut and lavendar...I usually do not like these at all.  

Thinking I better stick with the Tuscan Pear lotion only.  

Super Contributor

@tsavorite It is up now - A389962 but a bit more than I remember him saying $77.40 - still a very good price.

Esteemed Contributor

@lavenderfields 

I think the lightest, most versatile choice is fragrance free 319, where you only smell the lightest bright notes of the ingredients during application...then they fade out.

If you already know the 613 fragrance in another item, the 613 scent in NIBT form is true to it and won't disappoint you, but it does linger.

I won't take a chance on more NIBT in seasonal scents. Bought a set of Remoist & NIBT in Winter White Forest and the Remoist smells devine!!!!! But the NIBT isn't quite the same scent 😞 to me.

Also, I found I could apply it in the AM, leave the room, and when I came back to the room hours later the room still smelled of WWF's spearmint(!) I figured I smelled like a minty muscle rub ointment all day, so I stopped using it.

If I applied it before bed, all my bedding held onto the minty smell, and it annoyed me when I pulled the blankets up, LOL!

(Still love the WWF Remoist)

OTOH, I love my spring & summer NIBTs.

Respected Contributor

@scullychick wrote:

@tsavorite It is up now - A389962 but a bit more than I remember him saying $77.40 - still a very good price.

Yes I saw that presented this morning but I would hate to get 3 of the same home and if I don't like it then I must return it...I was hoping for a variety packWoman Happy

I just stayed with the TP kit....good value...got the one with the CC + body treatment.

Think this and the TSV is all she wrote for me this time around.

Perhaps he will have some deals coming closer to Christmas time.

Super Contributor

@tsavorite yes, a variety pack would be nice - I agree.  Enjoy your purchases!

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@lavenderfields 

I think the lightest, most versatile choice is fragrance free 319, where you only smell the lightest bright notes of the ingredients during application...then they fade out.

If you already know the 613 fragrance in another item, the 613 scent in NIBT form is true to it and won't disappoint you, but it does linger.

I won't take a chance on more NIBT in seasonal scents. Bought a set of Remoist & NIBT in Winter White Forest and the Remoist smells devine!!!!! But the NIBT isn't quite the same scent 😞 to me.

Also, I found I could apply it in the AM, leave the room, and when I came back to the room hours later the room still smelled of WWF's spearmint(!) I figured I smelled like a minty muscle rub ointment all day, so I stopped using it.

If I applied it before bed, all my bedding held onto the minty smell, and it annoyed me when I pulled the blankets up, LOL!

(Still love the WWF Remoist)

OTOH, I love my spring & summer NIBTs.

@x Hedge  WWF was the NIBT I wanted to try..If it's that strong it might not work.

I love the CC & could "sniff" it all day..lol

Maybe I will re-think when it comes available...