WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: Wen - Notification Alerts List

I mentioned it in another thread, but now I found the right place! I do get text alerts for OTO's so adding me to these alerts isn't necessary. I would like to request to be deleted from the notification list. Your work is still appreciated, Bebe! Thanks!
Honored Contributor

@RawkinFoodie wrote:
I mentioned it in another thread, but now I found the right place! I do get text alerts for OTO's so adding me to these alerts isn't necessary. I would like to request to be deleted from the notification list. Your work is still appreciated, Bebe! Thanks!

@RawkinFoodie, thank you for your kind words (I didn't see your post on a different thread). I've removed your name for the alerts list. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks BeBe, love my WEN

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the alerts bebe!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Names:  J 

@vcdrt @janjan Jaxs Mom @jay633 @jazzbabe @jb20 @JeanLouiseFinch @Jeannie29 @jennys kid @Jhincher @jp926 @jpie @jrq @jurby 

Hi @bebe777 - I'm no longer using so I don't need to be notified of anything.  Thanks though. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

JeanLouiseFinch wrote

Hi @bebe777 - I'm no longer using so I don't need to be notified of anything.  Thanks though. Woman Happy

Hi @JeanLouiseFinch, thanks for letting me know because I wasn't sure if you were still using Wen. I've taken your name off of the list. btw, I was thinking of you because I (finally) just started using the Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil and Enzyme Powder yesterday. I'm pleased so far but In the next few months I'm also going to give your Tatcha dupes a try as well to see how they compare. Smiley Happy

Have a great holiday!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Information courtesy of HappyDaze. Smiley Happy

Shop very early (i.e. asap) for the best selection... some items sell out very quickly.

___ 

20% Off almost everything* in the store!

As a thank you to all of you for the love and support through the years, we've got an amazing sale just for you. Enter the code at checkout and receive 20% off your entire order and free ground shipping!

Sale ends 12/31/15 at midnight and is valid at chazdean's site only.

*excludes gallons

___

THANKYOU 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. So now is the perfect time to purchase your very first wenderful Wen Comb ... or stock up on Wen combs... and, remember... don't forget to purchase those all important backup Wen combs!!!

___ 

Information courtesy of Happydaze Smiley Happy

Almost everything in the store (except for the gallons) will be 20% off with free ground shipping (except for the gallons), THANKYOU Chaz!! Smiley Happy

The sale at Chaz's site goes through December 31st, but shopvery early (i.e. asap) for the best selection... some items sell out very quickly.  

There's more information in the first post in this thread. -- Also, Chaz has posted the information on his wenbychazdean facebook page. Since it's a business facebook page (as opposed to a personal page), you don't need to have a facebook account to look at the information on Chaz's facebook page.

P.S. So now is the perfect time to purchase your very first wenderful Wen Comb ... or stock up on Wen combs... and, remember... don't forget to purchase those all important backup Wen combs!!! -- bebe Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thank you for adding me !!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for letting me know! I got the summer honey peach Henley and the 613 Henley. I can't wait to get them. I love to wear them and feel like a Wen model, lol.

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

Add me to the list!