WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Notification Alerts List

The WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 3 Universal Cleansing Cond.  OTO os priced at $65.40 (regular QVC price is $79.00). The trio includes: 

* 16 oz. Mandarin Italian FIg (MIF) CC -- $32.82 regular QVC price 

* 16 oz. 613 CC -- $45 at QVC, when available (32oz. 613 CC is $61 at QVC) 

* 16 oz. Sweet Almond MInt (SAM) CC -- $29.00 regular QVC price

This is an excellent value and a great way to try three of Chaz's different CC product lines: 

* Restorative line -- Mandarin Italian Fig CC

* 613 line -- 613 CC

* Classic line -- Sweet Almond Mint CC

These three 16oz. CCs would sell at QVC for a total of $106.82, so this is a great value. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Recently On Air
QVC Price: $79.00   One Time Only Value Price: $65.40
Available for 4 Easy Payments

___

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks to Brdwygurl for sharing advance info from Dooters about this upcoming Wen OTO which will be featured in this afternoon's 2-hour Wen show which is from 4pm-6pm ET. -- Below is Dooters post from facebook:

"Some strange things going on in that Pa house (well, usually are from what I see on Periscope) but this time the internet sucks. I got in briefly and saw Winter White Citrus Styling Creme, Nourishing Mousse and Medium Round Brush and poof. No internet. Rude, party of one. At least I know that one is tomorrow and I saw OTO so I'm guessing this will be that. 9 AM ET, 6 AM PT with Mary Beth and 4 PM ET, 1 PM PT with Leah Williams. Sounds good to me. I'll be watching. Leah is my new hero. I saw a video with a testimonial caller that got, well, let's just say a little loose with a 4 letter word to someone (not Leah) and it's live TV. Leah was so great. :-)"

It sounds as though this will be the Winter White Citrus version of this past fall's Fall Tuscan Pear OTO trio (shown below).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

_____

QVC Price: $61.00   One Time Only Value Price: $49.98
Available for 4 Easy Payments

_____ 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Brdwygurl spotted this deal in on facebook and it won't be around for long. @Ilovelife123 called QVC customer service about it and it's in the 4pm-6pm ET show that starts in about 25 minutes. 

If you don't purchase it now, then it will probably be sold out when you do make your purchasing decision. 

Right now there isn't a hot link for this listing but the order number is A276032 and it's feature priced at $79.92. -- If you purchased all three products individually at QVC the total price would be $146, so this kit is about 50% off of list price.

___

Here's the description information about this set... 

No risk, no reward. If you've wanted to try out Chaz Dean's Six Thirteen line--or just some new products--this Hair and Body trio is a fantastic place to start. Six Thirteen formulas are infused with amino acids and peptide complexes that help to nourish your hair and skin. From WEN by Chaz Dean.

This kit Includes:

• 8-fl oz Six Thirteen Body Treatment -- $59 at QVC
  • 32-fl oz Six Thirteen Cleansing Treatment -- $61 at QVC
  • 4-fl oz Six Thirteen Replenishing Treatment Mist -- $26 at QVC

Best of luck!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

A276032 

WEN by Chaz Dean SixThirteen Hair & Body Full Size Kit 

WEN by Chaz Dean SixThirteen Hair & Body Full Size Kit

Watch Videos

QVC PRICE: $88.00

FEATURED PRICE:

$79.92

+ S&H: $3.00

or $26.64 x 3 Easy Pays + S&H and tax

______

Honored Contributor

The OTO for the WEN by Chaz Dean Winter White Citrus Styling Duo w/ Brush is now available for purchase and has a crazy good price of $45.44!! 

This kit includes:

• 7.5-fl oz Nourishing Mousse
  • 6-fl oz Styling Creme
  • Medium round boar bristle brush
  • Brush imported

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

QVC Price: $55.00One Time Only Value Price: $45.44
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

Honored Contributor

Hi @philogirl, I wanted to know if you'd like to be added to the Wen Notification Alerts List. -- I use this list to send out notifications (through the QVC forum system) for advance (or as soon as available) notifications for Wen OTOs, TSVs, and other Wen special or limited values. 

Just let me know if you'd like to be added to this list. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Hi bebe, thank you. Yes, I would love to get the notifications. The last Wen OTO I got was the set of three mousses. Enjoying them a lot. Am interested in the oils.  

Honored Contributor

@philogirl wrote:

Hi bebe, thank you. Yes, I would love to get the notifications. The last Wen OTO I got was the set of three mousses. Enjoying them a lot. Am interested in the oils.  

@philogirl, for some reason you weren't on the Wen Notifications Alerts List (this list), so I have just added you to it. 

Right now you'll find your name in the supplemental list on page 2 (message #14): 

___   

Names:  N - S  -- additional names to be added to the full alphabetical list

@philogirl 

___  

I move these supplemental names over to the full list about once a month because, every time I make a revision to a section, that generates a new notification to everyone in that section. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This notification is to share information about: 

* Supersize WEN by Chaz Dean Deluxe Re-moist Mask, 8oz is available in for $66

* advance order information for Wen March 19th TSV for 613/319 TSV is out and it's AMAZING (info courtesy of Brdwygurl)

* Chaz's upcoming QVC visit from  2/19 - 2/22 wen shows/hits per Dooters (info courtesy of bruingirl) -- one or more OTOs are likely

InsideQ magazine - The Insider - subscribing

Below you will find more information about the Supersize Remoist and the upcoming March 19th Wen TSV.  

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

8oz SUPERSIZE REMOIST -- $66 

For the past few years, once or twice a year, the 8oz supersize Remoist has been offered as a special value. -- It had been available at featured $59 price which was about 50% off the price of regularly available 4oz. Remoist.

Right now the supersize Remoist is available again, although it's being offered at the slightly higher QVC regular price of $66 but it's still an excellent value.

Right now it's only available in Sweet Almond Mint, Pomegranate and Cucumber Aloe. In the past, it's also been available in Tea Tree, Lavender, and Fig (which are the other Classic scents). -- My guess is that those formulas are likely to also be available by next weekend (during Chaz's visit) but that's just my best guess. 

Make your purchasing decisions now because, once the supersize Remoist is presented in a broadcast, it sells out very quickly (sometimes during that broadcast). -- The 8oz. Remoist is a "one and done" special purchase, so once it's gone it won't be back for months. I doubt that it would be back before September, at the earliest. Don't wait on this very special value.

_

_

______

WEN MARCH 19TH TSV -- advance order information

Information courtesy of Brdwygurl in her 613/319 TSV is out and it's AMAZING thread...

The online edition of March InsideQ magazine has the advance order information and order number for the upcoming March 19th Wen TSV. The order number isn't live yet, but should probably be active in the next few days. -- To access the online edition you must have a subscription to InsideQ magazine. This link has information on how to set it up: InsideQ magazine - The Insider - subscribing

___

The March Wen TSV will be available in either the soy-based 613 formula or the soy-based, frragrance free 319 formula and is priced at $69.96.

What differentiates the 613 line (and it's 319 fragrance free counterpart) from the other Wen lines is that Chaz refers to this line as "Wen on steroids". This is because the line contains the greatest concentration of special ingredients including the 11 amino acid complex as well as extra skin care ingredients. -- The TSV will include: 

* 32oz. Cleansing Conditioner -- sells for $61 at QVC 

* 8oz. Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT) -- sells for $59 at QVC 

* 5oz. Styling Creme (SC) -- sells for $26 at QVC

* 4oz. Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) -- sells for $26 at QVC

Note: with the exception of the NBT, the QVC prices quoted are for the 613 formula line since these products are not currently available in the 319 formula line.

If you bought each of these products at QVC they would cost $172. -- The TSV is priced at $69.96 which is about 41% of their regular QVC prices and is a great value. The entire TSV is about $10 more than either the 8oz. Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT) or the 32oz Cleansing Conditioner.

___

As I understand it, the main difference between the 613 and 319 formulas is that the 613 line has added fragrance to create a specific scent. In contrast, the 319 products don't have any additional fragrance added: they are not unscented products because they do have a slight scent to them. 

With the exception of the 319 NBT, the other three 319 products will be new in March. At this point, we don't know what their exact ingredients decks will be. -- But based on the 319 NBT ingredients deck, I think it's likely that these ingredients decks will be very similar to their 613 product counterparts.

There's more information on Wen fragrance free products in the first post of the Wen - fragrance free - soy-based 319 NBT & rice-based FF CC thread. -- I've also included the ingredients deck listings for both the 613 and 319 NBT below, to give you a better understanding of how they compare to each other.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

_____

NOURISHING BODY TREATMENT - Ingredients - 613 and 319 formulas

Sixthirteen Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment 

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Palm Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oat Kernel Extract, Bamboo Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Dragon's Blood Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Sacred Lotus Seed Extract, Honey Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Marsh Mallow/Althea Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Vanilla Bean Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Basil Herb Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Seaweed Extract, ORGANIC Jojoba Seed Oil, ORGANIC Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Starflower Seed Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Linseed Seed Oil, Bergamot Essential Fruit Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Soybean Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Vitamin K3, Tocopherol, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylaline, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Mimosa Flower Wax, Sunflower Seed Wax, Dimethiconol, Polyglycerin-3, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, PCA, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Octyl Palmitate, Polysorbate-20, Polysorbate-60, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

319 Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment 

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Palm Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oat Kernel Extract, Bamboo Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Dragon's Blood Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Sacred Lotus Seed Extract, Honey Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Marsh Mallow/Althea Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Vanilla Bean Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Basil Herb Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Seaweed Extract, ORGANIC Jojoba Seed Oil, ORGANIC Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Starflower Seed Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Linseed Seed Oil, Bergamot Essential Fruit Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Soybean Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Vitamin K3, Tocopherol, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylaline, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Mimosa Flower Wax, Sunflower Seed Wax, Dimethiconol, Polyglycerin-3, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, PCA, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Octyl Palmitate, Polysorbate-20, Polysorbate-60, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. 

Information provided by WEN®

_____

Occasional Contributor

I would love to be added to your notification list!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Brdwygurl just shared that the advance order numbers for the upcoming Wen March 19th TSV are live now (thanks Brdwygurl!! *s*).

I'm going to be ordering it in advance today. -- Unfortunately, in the past fifteen months, the Q has shorted some Wenners' Wen TSV orders (both the December 2014 and December 2015 TSVs). I know because I never received my December 2014 TSV. A week after they cashed my check, they cancelled my TSV including the additional auto-delivery (A/D) shipments.

Because of this, going forward, I'm encouraging Wenners to order their Wen TSVs in advance by using the advance order numbers which are generally in the online editions of the upcoming InsideQ magazines (see the InsideQ magazine - The Insider - subscribing thread for information on how to subscribe).

By placing our orders in advance of the TSVs, we are virtually guaranteed of receiving the Wen TSVs because there is plenty of stock at this time. Additionally, by doing this, you'll also be receiving your additional auto-delivery (A/D) shipments well before the vast majority of the rest of the TSV orders are shipped out (so those orders won't get cancelled or shorted either). -- This upcoming TSV is an exceptional value. I don't want to take the chance that my order might get cancelled, so I'm ordering it in advance.

QVC only has a limited advance quantity of stock of the March 19th Wen TSV, so it's a good idea to place your orders as soon as possible. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

_____

WEN MARCH 19TH TSV -- advance order information

Information courtesy of Brdwygurl in her 613/319 TSV is out and it's AMAZING thread...

The online edition of March InsideQ magazine has the advance order information and order number for the upcoming March 19th Wen TSV. -- To access the online edition you must have a subscription to InsideQ magazine. Your subscription takes about two months to set up. In the interim, you can find this information in the blue skies for meblog (just google it). -- This link has information on how to set it up: InsideQ magazine - The Insider - subscribing

___

The March Wen TSV will be available in either the soy-based 613 formula or the soy-based, frragrance free 319 formula and is priced at $69.96.

What differentiates the 613 line (and it's 319 fragrance free counterpart) from the other Wen lines is that Chaz refers to this line as "Wen on steroids". This is because the line contains the greatest concentration of special ingredients including the 11 amino acid complex as well as extra skin care ingredients. -- The TSV will include: 

* 32oz. Cleansing Conditioner -- sells for $61 at QVC 

* 8oz. Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT) -- sells for $59 at QVC 

* 5oz. Styling Creme (SC) -- sells for $26 at QVC

* 4oz. Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) -- sells for $26 at QVC

Note: with the exception of the NBT, the QVC prices quoted are for the 613 formula line since these products are not currently available in the 319 formula line.

If you bought each of these products at QVC they would cost $172. -- The TSV is priced at $69.96 which is about 59% off of heir regular QVC prices and is a great value (thanks @Diva1Donna *s*). The entire TSV is about $10 more than either the 8oz. Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT) or the 32oz Cleansing Conditioner.

___

As I understand it, the main difference between the 613 and 319 formulas is that the 613 line has added fragrance to create a specific scent. In contrast, the 319 products don't have any additional fragrance added: they are not unscented products because they do have a slight scent to them. 

With the exception of the 319 NBT, the other three 319 products will be new in March. At this point, we don't know what their exact ingredients decks will be. -- But based on the 319 NBT ingredients deck, I think it's likely that these ingredients decks will be very similar to their 613 product counterparts.

There's more information on Wen fragrance free products in the first post of the Wen - fragrance free - soy-based 319 NBT & rice-based FF CC thread. -- I've also included the ingredients deck listings for both the 613 and 319 NBT below, to give you a better understanding of how they compare to each other.

_____

NOURISHING BODY TREATMENT - Ingredients - 613 and 319 formulas

Sixthirteen Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment 

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Palm Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oat Kernel Extract, Bamboo Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Dragon's Blood Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Sacred Lotus Seed Extract, Honey Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Marsh Mallow/Althea Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Vanilla Bean Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Basil Herb Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Seaweed Extract, ORGANIC Jojoba Seed Oil, ORGANIC Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Starflower Seed Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Linseed Seed Oil, Bergamot Essential Fruit Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Soybean Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Vitamin K3, Tocopherol, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylaline, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Mimosa Flower Wax, Sunflower Seed Wax, Dimethiconol, Polyglycerin-3, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, PCA, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Octyl Palmitate, Polysorbate-20, Polysorbate-60, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

319 Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment 

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Palm Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oat Kernel Extract, Bamboo Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Dragon's Blood Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Sacred Lotus Seed Extract, Honey Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Marsh Mallow/Althea Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Vanilla Bean Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Basil Herb Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Seaweed Extract, ORGANIC Jojoba Seed Oil, ORGANIC Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Starflower Seed Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Linseed Seed Oil, Bergamot Essential Fruit Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Soybean Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Vitamin K3, Tocopherol, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylaline, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Mimosa Flower Wax, Sunflower Seed Wax, Dimethiconol, Polyglycerin-3, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, PCA, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Octyl Palmitate, Polysorbate-20, Polysorbate-60, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. 

Information provided by WEN®

_____