WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Notification Alerts List

@Luv r labs you can read more about it at the very end of  this message, but essentially there's a known glitch in the QVC forums system that makes it difficult (sometimes impossible) for folks with two word names to actually receive notifications that are being sent to them.

I've added you to the post #14 in this notifications thread, but the simplest thing for you to do is for you to go into your QVC account and modify your name. -- These three modifications will all work: 

* LuvrLabs

* Luv_r_Labs

* Luv-r-Labs

If you make the modification, just post a note to this thread and I'll add your modified name to the list. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

_____

MULTI WORD NAMES DON'T SEEM TO GENERATE NOTIFICATIONS ANY MORE

I seem to have figured out a backdoor way to still send Alerts for Multi Word Names (that your will actually receive)... but I don't even know how much longer it will continue to work. 

I have the feeling that this glitch is going to make it difficult/impossible for any folks in the QVC forums to send you a Notification that you will actually receive. -- Forum members may send you a Notification, but you probably won't actually receive it.

You may want to read through this Moderator question - problem w/ Notification names thread and then email QVC about getting your notification name modified.

I'd recommend that you modify your names in one of the three ways listed below. -- For example, using the two-word Wen Forever name won't generate a QVC Notification, but using one of the three variations listed below should allow you to receive a Notification sent to you from another forum member:

1)  removing the space(s) between words (i.e. WenForever, instead of Wen Forever)

2)  adding an underscore between each of the words of your name (i.e. Wen_Forever)

3)  adding a hyphen between each of the words of your name (i.e. Wen-Forever)

If you modify your name, please let me know by adding a message to this thread. That way I can add your new name to the Wen Notification Alerts List. Thanks!! 

_____

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 - Hey, how are you doing? Glad to see you are gearing up and will keep us abreast of the goings on with Wen, ODO's, cost of items, etc. In advance, a BIG, wenderful, Thank You - riley1

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@bebe777 - Hey, how are you doing? Glad to see you are gearing up and will keep us abreast of the goings on with Wen, ODO's, cost of items, etc. In advance, a BIG, wenderful, Thank You - riley1

Hi @riley1, thank you for your kind words. They're really appreciated. Smiley Happy

I've been really busy catching up on everything at home but I'm doing well and looking forward to Wen Gallons month. Smiley Happy Based on the way my schedule looks right now I should be around for most of June so I should be able to send out Wen alerts for the upcoming specials.

lol, hopefully it won't make too much of a dent in my wallet because his spring Seasonal specials really hit home. Smiley Wink I"m hoping to make it by with his Wen Men kit, (hopefully) Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) Texturizing Treatment if it's available... and hopefully a Summer Honey Peach ODO CC/Oil/RTM trio though, if he does that trio again, it may come in July. If that BGT EDP comes out though, I may just have to dive in. Smiley Wink

I hope the weather this spring hasn't been to hard on your neck of the woods and I hope you are doing really well. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

please add my nameSmiley Very Happy 

thank you

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 - I'm also wanting to try the texturizing spray - we are under a tropical storm watch this weekend - guess it will be rainy - a good weekend to stay in & watch Chaz!

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 thanks! My daughter got her gallon and she is a happy camper lol 

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@gramygram wrote:

@bebe777 thanks! My daughter got her gallon and she is a happy camper lol 

Smiley Happy

@gramygram, you're most welcome, and I'm so glad that your daughter has her wenderful gallon of Wen!!! Smiley Happy

Welcome to the Wen forum!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Please add me to the notification list.   Thanks. 

Honored Contributor

@ksporter53 wrote:

Please add me to the notification list.   Thanks. 

@ksporter53, consider it done!!! Smiley Happy

Welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Thanks!  I have been using Wen for a couple years now but this is my first time in the forum. I don't want to miss out on anything.  😁